Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,278 members, 7,807,935 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:06 PM

Lady Reveals The Shoe Rack She Ordered And What Her Highly Gifted Carpenter Gave - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lady Reveals The Shoe Rack She Ordered And What Her Highly Gifted Carpenter Gave (3678 Views)

Tinubu Gifted A Giant Fish At Kebbi (video) / Amaechi Reveals The Amount Of Money Jonathan Left In Government Coffers / "Why I Ordered Invasion Of NASS" - Lawal Daura (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Reveals The Shoe Rack She Ordered And What Her Highly Gifted Carpenter Gave by emela9ja: 6:21pm On Jun 02, 2023
Re: Lady Reveals The Shoe Rack She Ordered And What Her Highly Gifted Carpenter Gave by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:40pm On Jun 02, 2023
when they advised you to spend a little more and buy the original shoe rack, you were making mouth, no? now you got the "eko o ni baje" shoe rack upgrade, you are still complaining. you people are never happy!

2 Likes

Re: Lady Reveals The Shoe Rack She Ordered And What Her Highly Gifted Carpenter Gave by doggedfighter(f): 7:23pm On Jun 02, 2023
I won't watch a video just to see a wack shoe rack.

So !

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Reveals The Shoe Rack She Ordered And What Her Highly Gifted Carpenter Gave by Cantonese: 7:31pm On Jun 02, 2023
MrBrownJay1:
when they advised you to spend a little more and buy the original shoe rack, you were making mouth, no? now you got the "eko o ni baje" shoe rack upgrade, you are still complaining. you people are never happy!

Bros you must be better winch.

1 Like

Re: Lady Reveals The Shoe Rack She Ordered And What Her Highly Gifted Carpenter Gave by padi94(m): 9:20pm On Jun 02, 2023
When the only tool you have is a hammer you see every problem as a nail. You can't blame him. You wanted 3D but the carpenter can only do 2D.
Re: Lady Reveals The Shoe Rack She Ordered And What Her Highly Gifted Carpenter Gave by Ismael97(m): 10:05pm On Jun 02, 2023
I don't have any data to watch nansense

1 Like

Re: Lady Reveals The Shoe Rack She Ordered And What Her Highly Gifted Carpenter Gave by Psady(m): 2:39am On Jun 03, 2023
The carpenter could have done better, I doubt he knows the use of a shoe rack, that's more like a table .
Re: Lady Reveals The Shoe Rack She Ordered And What Her Highly Gifted Carpenter Gave by Praxis758: 6:43am On Jun 03, 2023
Same like marriage, what you see while dating vs what you experience in marriage.
Re: Lady Reveals The Shoe Rack She Ordered And What Her Highly Gifted Carpenter Gave by Kiddogarcia(m): 8:39am On Jun 03, 2023
Sorry dear,the man did his best.

Na we be your best plug for everything sexual enhancement tho

(1) (Reply)

Before It Is Too Late, A Message For My South South Brothers. / How to shut down Nigeria - lessons from MASSOB / Prison Congestion: A Denial Of Justice (section 35 Of The 1999 Constitution)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.