Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,892 members, 7,802,875 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:35 AM

Wike, Ibori, Makinde In Closed Door Meeting With Tinubu(picture) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike, Ibori, Makinde In Closed Door Meeting With Tinubu(picture) (76636 Views)

Seyi Makinde In Shorts As Davido Visits Him / Masked Security Men Attack Makinde In Lokoja Hotel / Thugs Attacked Seyi Makinde In Lokoja (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike, Ibori, Makinde In Closed Door Meeting With Tinubu(picture) by Kubin: 10:19pm On Jun 02, 2023
LeoDeKing:
Ex Governor Wike will be the minister of defence. I like the way he dealt with illiterates and miscreants in Rivers State.

I like Ibori.

I also like Makinde.

I expect children of hate, anger, frustration and perdition to hate them.
thank God is only children of hate are buying fuel 600.i also heard that will your agbado ID card you get fuel for free

1 Like

Re: Wike, Ibori, Makinde In Closed Door Meeting With Tinubu(picture) by Abemy(m): 10:19pm On Jun 02, 2023
LeoDeKing:
Ex Governor Wike will be the minister of defence. I like the way he dealt with illiterates and miscreants in Rivers State.

I like Ibori.

I also like Makinde.

He lacks military background to handle that.

3 Likes

Re: Wike, Ibori, Makinde In Closed Door Meeting With Tinubu(picture) by Illuminatiship(m): 10:23pm On Jun 02, 2023
Nemesis0147:
I never believed that PDP could lose enugu state.
Anything is possible in politics
you don't even know anything pdp is ruling Enugu it's only ebonyi that apc is ruling.
Re: Wike, Ibori, Makinde In Closed Door Meeting With Tinubu(picture) by Agugbadin: 10:28pm On Jun 02, 2023
Is worrisome and unprogressive for ex-convicts to be kingmaker in any society or nation.
Re: Wike, Ibori, Makinde In Closed Door Meeting With Tinubu(picture) by Dshocker(m): 10:28pm On Jun 02, 2023
It is time to pay back to those he is indebted to.

2 Likes

Re: Wike, Ibori, Makinde In Closed Door Meeting With Tinubu(picture) by Agugbadin: 10:30pm On Jun 02, 2023
Abemy:

Ibori and Orji Kalu are ex-convicts and should not be kingmaker in Nigeria.
Re: Wike, Ibori, Makinde In Closed Door Meeting With Tinubu(picture) by xpiranza88: 10:30pm On Jun 02, 2023
richidinho:
They are negotiating the price at which this country will be sold offgrin

I like this part grin grin grin ;DFour harden criminals
Re: Wike, Ibori, Makinde In Closed Door Meeting With Tinubu(picture) by Lordofalmajiri(f): 10:33pm On Jun 02, 2023
Nice2023:
All of them are thieves but somebody like ibori shouldn't go close to govt house.

Regrouping of criminals.

This is unbelievable.
Ibori is far better than tinubu

2 Likes

Re: Wike, Ibori, Makinde In Closed Door Meeting With Tinubu(picture) by NAC1666: 10:37pm On Jun 02, 2023
Re: Wike, Ibori, Makinde In Closed Door Meeting With Tinubu(picture) by CaptainFM1: 10:40pm On Jun 02, 2023
Ibori still never get shame?
Re: Wike, Ibori, Makinde In Closed Door Meeting With Tinubu(picture) by CaptainFM1: 10:42pm On Jun 02, 2023
Agugbadin:
Is worrisome and unprogressive for ex-convicts to be kingmaker in any society or nation.

Very worrisome. Very disturbing that Ibori doesn't have shame.
Re: Wike, Ibori, Makinde In Closed Door Meeting With Tinubu(picture) by Mushmush: 10:43pm On Jun 02, 2023
Hahahaha the game is over. Jagaban has come to stay. On your mandate we shall all stand. Even Mr Pandora Peter Obi too

1 Like

Re: Wike, Ibori, Makinde In Closed Door Meeting With Tinubu(picture) by Goodman2023: 10:47pm On Jun 02, 2023
arejibadz:
i dont know the plans he has but i'm 100% sure it would favour all , once cbn devalues the naira expect black market rate to drop , i never expected things to e easy with the way buhari destabilized the economy,tinubu don day plan for 2027

Black market rate will drop as bureau de change operators will turn to charitable organizations overnight abi ?

They will no longer exchange for profit because their reward is in heaven...

Let me educate your ass.
CBN devalued naira from 461.6 to 631... meaning one dollar equals 631.

I will give you the simplest example that even those with fish brains can understand.

It is already a known fact that nigeria imports more than 70% of what she consumes.

Imagine an importer who imports 100 units of an item for 10,000 dollars. That means the importer pays 4,616,000 naira (461.6*10,000=4,616,000) for 100 units of that item.

With devaluation of the naira to 631, that same importer will pay 6,310,000 (631*10,000=6,310,000) to import the same 100 units of that item.

And you expect the importer to sell at the old price ?

The bottom line is that the importer will pay more naira for a dollar, and the final consumer will pay more naira to purchase that item from the importer. Don't forget that salaries still remain the same, even the so-called minimum wage cannot full my fuel thank.

These are some of the items nigeria imports:

Steel

Textile

Plastics

Cereal

Glass

Metal

Fertilizer

Cotton

Silk

Cork

Sugar

Wheat

Woven fabric

Motorcycle

Copper

Electronics

Nickel

Petroleum

Iron

Some of you have been blinded by religion, ethnicity and tribe so I don't expect my analysis to make sense to your already dead sentimental brain

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike, Ibori, Makinde In Closed Door Meeting With Tinubu(picture) by Mustack: 10:51pm On Jun 02, 2023
triple996:
Wike really dealt with atiku and obi grin

Say it again

1 Like

Re: Wike, Ibori, Makinde In Closed Door Meeting With Tinubu(picture) by PoliteActivist: 10:51pm On Jun 02, 2023
arejibadz:
i dont know the plans he has but i'm 100% sure it would favour all , once cbn devalues the naira expect black market rate to drop , i never expected things to e easy with the way buhari destabilized the economy,tinubu don day plan for 2027

Devaluing the naira will only TEMPORARILY make more dollars available because it's a good deal to sell dollar to CBN for 630 (something u bought for 470)
Re: Wike, Ibori, Makinde In Closed Door Meeting With Tinubu(picture) by doneback04: 10:52pm On Jun 02, 2023
Settlement time cheesy wink
Re: Wike, Ibori, Makinde In Closed Door Meeting With Tinubu(picture) by psalmson001: 10:55pm On Jun 02, 2023
arejibadz:

I will like to know how the CBN devaluing the Naira will make parallel market rate drop.

Enlighten me please.

4 Likes

Re: Wike, Ibori, Makinde In Closed Door Meeting With Tinubu(picture) by PainfulTruth: 10:55pm On Jun 02, 2023
CORNfused Corn brain tongue
pandoragirigory:
Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Jagaban the Eze-Chukwu of Igbo land is the father of their daddy, azu river, tribal and religious bigot daddy

1 Like

Re: Wike, Ibori, Makinde In Closed Door Meeting With Tinubu(picture) by Fcwilly: 10:55pm On Jun 02, 2023
James Onanefe Ibori

Don DADA
Re: Wike, Ibori, Makinde In Closed Door Meeting With Tinubu(picture) by NOETHNICITY(m): 10:56pm On Jun 02, 2023
Ibori doesn’t look healthy at all
Re: Wike, Ibori, Makinde In Closed Door Meeting With Tinubu(picture) by Poanan: 11:03pm On Jun 02, 2023
arejibadz:

How do you people come about your economics? How many has cbn devalued and how has it helped black market?

3 Likes

Re: Wike, Ibori, Makinde In Closed Door Meeting With Tinubu(picture) by famology(m): 11:10pm On Jun 02, 2023
Tinubu will kill opposition technically. He's too experienced in the game. By 2027 it'll be one way.

3 Likes

Re: Wike, Ibori, Makinde In Closed Door Meeting With Tinubu(picture) by faithfull18(f): 11:19pm On Jun 02, 2023
Part of the problems of Nigeria
Re: Wike, Ibori, Makinde In Closed Door Meeting With Tinubu(picture) by ViceGovernor: 11:19pm On Jun 02, 2023
Kukutenla:

Just imagine ibori in the Presidential villa
Then you'll turn and tell your kids stealing is not good
Tinubu and Ibori were very good pals from 1999-2007
What he did in Delta, the other guy did in Lagos
L😂 L

3 Likes

Re: Wike, Ibori, Makinde In Closed Door Meeting With Tinubu(picture) by Ibrahimmufutau: 11:20pm On Jun 02, 2023
juman:
The honorable south south.
South South political gladiators, l doff my hat!
Re: Wike, Ibori, Makinde In Closed Door Meeting With Tinubu(picture) by Nemesis0147(m): 11:21pm On Jun 02, 2023
Illuminatiship:
you don't even know anything pdp is ruling Enugu it's only ebonyi that apc is ruling.
chia
I forgot
Re: Wike, Ibori, Makinde In Closed Door Meeting With Tinubu(picture) by Drey1: 11:25pm On Jun 02, 2023
Be like say nah seyi go drop names of ministers from oyo state ,This one wey no Apc member in oyo has seen the president ,nah pdp governor first see am.
Re: Wike, Ibori, Makinde In Closed Door Meeting With Tinubu(picture) by ViceGovernor: 11:26pm On Jun 02, 2023
Abemy:

In Nigeria you know say them dey employ medical doctor for bank

1 Like

Re: Wike, Ibori, Makinde In Closed Door Meeting With Tinubu(picture) by Harrynight(m): 11:27pm On Jun 02, 2023
LeoDeKing:

I like Ibori.

I also like Makinde.

Do civilians serve as defence ministers?
I tot the position is for a retired military person

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buhari & Ojukwu Protesting Against Obasanjo's Govt (throwback Pic) / Pictures From President Bola Tinubu First Security Meeting With Service Chiefs / The Questions Ekweremadu, Saraki, Melaye Asked Magu Before Rejecting Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.