Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,324 members, 7,808,087 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:57 AM

Do Content From Chatgpt-4 Do Well On Google Ranking? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Do Content From Chatgpt-4 Do Well On Google Ranking? (269 Views)

The New Google Ranking Factors For Websites And Blogs / HELP: I Am Loosing Traffic And Google Ranking After Moving My Website To Https / 5 Tips To Improve Website Visibility For Better Google Ranking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Content From Chatgpt-4 Do Well On Google Ranking? by ExoTemi: 7:32pm On Jun 02, 2023
Hi guys, I have come again. I recently subscribed for the ChatGPT-4 (which cost $20, as at 1 june, 2023). To be honest, I have been blow away at the ability of this tool to work as a more advance Seo tool.

I remember asking the Ai to provide me with Seo keywords and LSI keywords targeting the keyword, Seo consultant in Lagos and was surprised at how well it did, providing excellent lsi list similar to semRush.

Also, I have been publishing new contents generated by the tool, one including, Leveraging ChatGPT-4: Enhancing Small Business Sites.

Soon, I was told that Google recognised and refused to credit contents generated by AI, how true is it? I would love to here your opinions on this my fellow webmasters.

Re: Do Content From Chatgpt-4 Do Well On Google Ranking? by bassdow: 7:48pm On Jun 02, 2023
it would do very poor, same as those written by content rewritters. Google loves unique rich content.

what you could try is let the AI generate those contents, then you made modifications so it looks as unique as possible. Copying verbatim would do you no good now or later.

To avoid all these stress, only write on content you have experience about.

If I were to start blogging, I wouldn't blog about FootBall, or Nigerian Music, except I want to copy and Paste tire. blog on a field you're experienced in - that way, even when you copy, you would COPY differently
Re: Do Content From Chatgpt-4 Do Well On Google Ranking? by susrite(m): 9:20pm On Jun 02, 2023
My advice:

Only use AI for outlines, then fill out the outlines yourself with unique and human written contents. With these, you'd rank easily for Longtail keywords with low competition and medium monthly search volume.
Re: Do Content From Chatgpt-4 Do Well On Google Ranking? by Nuclearact: 11:58pm On Jun 02, 2023
My best ranking articles right now on the blog I am experimenting AI on are the ones I used Chat GPT for. Though it was heavily edited and formatted by me. They are always at least 90% human article according to AI detection tools.

It comes up with things I won't have remember to put in.
Re: Do Content From Chatgpt-4 Do Well On Google Ranking? by bassdow: 6:51am On Jun 03, 2023
All of a sudden, AI everywhere. na wa Oooo. and Me never even join the rush. Once upon a time, it was React, nodeJs, cloud, etc; e no dey finish and na so people wey never grab 20% knowledge of previous trend, go jump ontop the next.
Re: Do Content From Chatgpt-4 Do Well On Google Ranking? by online4business: 11:09pm On Jun 03, 2023
A technology from 2012 being celebrated as the go to source.

Make ona continue ooo

Ai that can confidently give you wrong answers.

You want to rank on Google edit your ai content like a human because everyone else is getting the same thing.

It's a glorified spinners learn to edit it.

Ai is best for research and speeding up writing.

(1) (Reply)

Live: Free Online Coding Training / How I Was Scammed Into Giving Up My Large Website And Adsense Account / Mtn Free 50gb Still Working⁉️ Here Is What You Need To Do Asap!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.