Stats: 3,148,665 members, 7,801,919 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:00 AM

Tinubu, Ibori, Osoba With New Chief Of Staff And SGF - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu, Ibori, Osoba With New Chief Of Staff And SGF (65738 Views)

After Tinubu, Ibori Joins Peter Obi’s Twitter Engagement (picture) / Why Tinubu Should Pick Christians As Chief Of Staff And SGF - Nuhu Ibrahim Bunu / On The Roles Of Chief Of Staff And SGF (2) (3) (4)

Re: Tinubu, Ibori, Osoba With New Chief Of Staff And SGF by chisupport: 11:52pm On Jun 02, 2023
IBORI OF ALL PEOPLE!! O BOY!!! YET PEOPLE ARE CHEERING THEM ON !!! IT'S OFFICIAL, AFRICANS ARE STRANDED.. IT'S AS SIMPLE AS THAT. AFRICANS DESERVE ALL THE EVIL THAT HAS BEEN HAPPENING TO THEM.
O MY!!! THIS IS IRRITATING!!

Re: Tinubu, Ibori, Osoba With New Chief Of Staff And SGF by able20(m): 12:03am On Jun 03, 2023
Tinubu must also add Abacha Son and the past Accountant general Ahmed Idris as Ministers

Re: Tinubu, Ibori, Osoba With New Chief Of Staff And SGF by ferhyntorlah(f): 12:06am On Jun 03, 2023
gbemishile:
Na Chimaraoke nnamani remain.

Not to worry, we will soon see his picture with President Tinubu.
Re: Tinubu, Ibori, Osoba With New Chief Of Staff And SGF by Olu1000: 12:08am On Jun 03, 2023
DaddyFreeze2020:

Look at Tinubu and Osoba ! Osoba is 83 and Tinubu claims to be 71 ! It is well in Jesus name!

Re: Tinubu, Ibori, Osoba With New Chief Of Staff And SGF by senatordave1(m): 12:20am On Jun 03, 2023
zicoraads:

Akume is not liked in Benue so much. Also, there was no dislike or hate between Benue people and the Yorubas.

Oga,akume is the most loved politician in benue-.he won elections without campaigning

Re: Tinubu, Ibori, Osoba With New Chief Of Staff And SGF by sslcrypt: 2:32am On Jun 03, 2023
flokii:
Benue people go love Yorubas scatter now with this appointment from President Tinubu..

As an outside observer. If the SGF is from Benue, then it's a strategic appointment. Strategic appointment in the sense that the crisis ridden state will get extra focus. Something I believe was never given to the state during the last administration.

Re: Tinubu, Ibori, Osoba With New Chief Of Staff And SGF by Kukutenla: 2:58am On Jun 03, 2023
APCNig:

And their states are the states that all of you are running to. True or False
That's true. Benue are running to Delta
Delta to Ogun
Ogun to Lagos
Lagos to where
Re: Tinubu, Ibori, Osoba With New Chief Of Staff And SGF by Kukutenla: 3:00am On Jun 03, 2023
senatordave1:

Oga,akume is the most loved politician in benue-.he won elections without campaigning
It's no longer father Alia

Re: Tinubu, Ibori, Osoba With New Chief Of Staff And SGF by amakanancy(f): 3:53am On Jun 03, 2023
Resurrection212:
So where are we heading to?
Prices of things dropping to what they were in 1999 grin grin
Re: Tinubu, Ibori, Osoba With New Chief Of Staff And SGF by zicoraads: 4:28am On Jun 03, 2023
senatordave1:

Which elections did he win?
Re: Tinubu, Ibori, Osoba With New Chief Of Staff And SGF by optionalY09: 4:28am On Jun 03, 2023
gbaja is a dirty politician, Fashola is progressive forward thinker. But Gbaja it’s all about politicking. I don’t like his character
Re: Tinubu, Ibori, Osoba With New Chief Of Staff And SGF by IkpuMmadu: 4:29am On Jun 03, 2023
HacheNoire:
Damn!

You can never take away the political fluidity of His Excellency, President Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu (GCFR)

Asiwaju keeps increasing the blood pressure of his enemies.

Somebody should say, “It will never be well with my enemies”

Same old hands ....
Re: Tinubu, Ibori, Osoba With New Chief Of Staff And SGF by nairavsdollars(f): 4:37am On Jun 03, 2023
Are u crazy? Ibori of all people. Who are you to judge any man, you bloody rogue?
chisupport:
IBORI OF ALL PEOPLE!! O BOY!!! YET PEOPLE ARE CHEERING THEM ON !!! IT'S OFFICIAL, AFRICANS ARE STRANDED.. IT'S AS SIMPLE AS THAT. AFRICANS DESERVE ALL THE EVIL THAT HAS BEEN HAPPENING TO THEM.
O MY!!! THIS IS IRRITATING!!

Re: Tinubu, Ibori, Osoba With New Chief Of Staff And SGF by HacheNoire: 4:37am On Jun 03, 2023
IkpuMmadu:

Same old hands ....

🥱🥱🥱
Re: Tinubu, Ibori, Osoba With New Chief Of Staff And SGF by nairavsdollars(f): 4:39am On Jun 03, 2023
Yes same Ibori. The best governor in Delta state till date. He has his flaws no doubt. No human is perfect
Blackdisciple:
Same Ibori abi Na another ibori

Re: Tinubu, Ibori, Osoba With New Chief Of Staff And SGF by Aurelius1(m): 4:46am On Jun 03, 2023
HacheNoire:
Damn!

You can never take away the political fluidity of His Excellency, President Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu (GCFR)

I hope you are buying fuel at N170 per liter.

Re: Tinubu, Ibori, Osoba With New Chief Of Staff And SGF by HRMK: 5:43am On Jun 03, 2023
GIVE IT TO HIM!NO SINGLE NIGERIAN POLITICIAN ALIVE KNOWS HOW TO PLAY THE GAME OF POLITICS BETTER THAN HIM!ASIWAJU BOLA AHMED TINUBU GCFR.(THE JAGABAN OF BORGU)PRESIDENT OF THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA.

Re: Tinubu, Ibori, Osoba With New Chief Of Staff And SGF by seguno2: 5:46am On Jun 03, 2023
Resurrection212:
So where are we heading to?

We are heading to where and what we voted for.
Re: Tinubu, Ibori, Osoba With New Chief Of Staff And SGF by HRMK: 5:51am On Jun 03, 2023
STOP DECIEVING YOURSELF!EVERY NIGERIAN POLITICIAN IS CORRUPT!WERE THEY TO BE TRIED ABROAD LIKE IBORI,THEY TOO WOULD HAVE BEEN JAILED LIKE IBORI!!
Re: Tinubu, Ibori, Osoba With New Chief Of Staff And SGF by Shattuck(m): 5:56am On Jun 03, 2023
flokii:
Benue people go love Yorubas scatter now with this appointment from President Tinubu..
I don't think you guys understands the Nigerian psyche maybe you believe everyone worship their oppressors just like you guys, so I should feel great because a criminal from my state is being given an opportunity to loot the national wealth for himself and his family, tinubu supporters Sha, SMH
Re: Tinubu, Ibori, Osoba With New Chief Of Staff And SGF by vicrot20: 6:19am On Jun 03, 2023
But this Tinubu photographer needs to learn from BUHARI'S photographer o. That BUHARI'S photographer is Idan.
Re: Tinubu, Ibori, Osoba With New Chief Of Staff And SGF by Caseless: 6:29am On Jun 03, 2023
bennybuhari:
1999 governors are in charge
You're right o... Na all of them dey dis picture. 2 persons from their group have become president.
Re: Tinubu, Ibori, Osoba With New Chief Of Staff And SGF by Kay25(m): 6:31am On Jun 03, 2023
yankison:

But u sabi suffer that it can't be also taken away from you senseless Nigerians
Stupidity runs in u sorry to say..if u claim u have Sense u will know better that removing subsidy is the way to go not a system that harbors corruption.well I doubt if u really understand what subsidy is cos hatred had blinded most of u..
Re: Tinubu, Ibori, Osoba With New Chief Of Staff And SGF by popesco123: 6:34am On Jun 03, 2023
The gathering of political vultures with political fluidity that has already rendered your life and that of your generation miserable. You will tribalistically celebrate Tinubu fraudulent selection on the short run.

uote author=HacheNoire post=123537082]Damn!

Somebody should say, “It will never be well with my enemies”[/quote]
Re: Tinubu, Ibori, Osoba With New Chief Of Staff And SGF by HacheNoire: 6:37am On Jun 03, 2023
popesco123:
The gathering of political vultures with political fluidity that has already rendered your life and that of your generation miserable. You will tribalistically celebrate Tinubu fraudulent selection on the short run.

uote author=HacheNoire post=123537082]Damn!

You are too emotional. Make your point without crying.
Re: Tinubu, Ibori, Osoba With New Chief Of Staff And SGF by omenka(m): 6:38am On Jun 03, 2023
SamuelAnyawu:

I'm so happy for Dajoh. He has always been loyal from ACN days
Yeah. My greatest happiness is in the fact he and Mother General will be too busy in Abuja to over-interfare with politics back a home. Alia will be largely free to take his own decisions and expend funds the way he deems right.

Re: Tinubu, Ibori, Osoba With New Chief Of Staff And SGF by HNICEARTH: 6:40am On Jun 03, 2023
Class of ex-con
Re: Tinubu, Ibori, Osoba With New Chief Of Staff And SGF by Benwallt(m): 7:02am On Jun 03, 2023
gratefulheart:
Class 1999 former governors, Chief James Ibori (Delta), George Akume (Benue), Bola Ahmed Tinubu (Lagos), Chief Segun Osoba (Ogun), Adamu Alero (Kebbi). New cabals...

Only Tinubu has remained relevant from that class. The rest ate alone and forgot tomorrow.
Re: Tinubu, Ibori, Osoba With New Chief Of Staff And SGF by Oju4190: 7:03am On Jun 03, 2023
1999 Whatsapp group Governors.....One of their own in power
Re: Tinubu, Ibori, Osoba With New Chief Of Staff And SGF by kelmicheal: 7:03am On Jun 03, 2023
Thieves recycling
Re: Tinubu, Ibori, Osoba With New Chief Of Staff And SGF by Esji80(m): 7:09am On Jun 03, 2023
Jorussia:
I thought Aliero is now in PDP?
Yes he is now in PDP. Kebbi Central Senator Elect under PDP

EndSARS: Buhari, Obasanjo, Jonathan, security chiefs, others in crucial meeting / Speaker Abbas's Two Wives Jostle For Recognition During Swearing-In Ceremony / Governor Abba Kabir Refuses To Sit On Ex-Governor Ganduje's Chair (Pics/Video)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61