Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,125 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:18 AM

I Lose Interest In Girls That Have Lots Of Male Friends. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Lose Interest In Girls That Have Lots Of Male Friends. (23224 Views)

Help!!!! I Lose Interest In Guys I Sleep With / "Have Lots Of S3x To Lose Weight, Get Curves"- Weight Loss Pro Advises Girls / Photos Of Male Sex Dolls For Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Lose Interest In Girls That Have Lots Of Male Friends. by Steverolly: 9:51pm On Jun 02, 2023
I've noticed the way I lose interest in girls that have lots of male friends, like it's a red flag for me.
I don't know if it's insecurity or whatever but I'm very good looking, in fact I don't even approach girls, they approach me. I've also met a lot of great girls but once I notice they have a lot male friends or they Relate so much with guys I just lose interest.
Is this normal or it's just me?

124 Likes 8 Shares

Re: I Lose Interest In Girls That Have Lots Of Male Friends. by obinna58(m): 9:55pm On Jun 02, 2023
Who doesn’t, a hoe is a hoe.

270 Likes 20 Shares

Re: I Lose Interest In Girls That Have Lots Of Male Friends. by iksman2002(m): 9:56pm On Jun 02, 2023
Steverolly:
I've noticed the way I lose interest in girls that have lots of male friends, like it's a red flag for me.
I don't know if it's insecurity or whatever but I'm very good looking, in fact I don't even approach girls, they approach me. I've also met a lot of great girls but once I notice they have a lot male friends or they Relate so much with guys I just lose interest.
Bro I think your being insecure or you have low self-esteem.

18 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Lose Interest In Girls That Have Lots Of Male Friends. by Neodayclass: 9:56pm On Jun 02, 2023
You are not wrong bro. It’s takes only some seconds to make sex happen, so a girl with so many male friends will surely get bleeped by one. Believe this and have a good life

398 Likes 32 Shares

Re: I Lose Interest In Girls That Have Lots Of Male Friends. by MechanicMike: 9:59pm On Jun 02, 2023
Steverolly:

angry

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Lose Interest In Girls That Have Lots Of Male Friends. by MechanicMike: 10:00pm On Jun 02, 2023
Steverolly:

So u sayin u get haapiar when men surround u... corrrrrrrect? Nigggggga how long hav u been gay & why are u gay sir??...u hav juss embarass Nigeria!!((no offenscce)) angry

8 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Lose Interest In Girls That Have Lots Of Male Friends. by yrhuhfy113: 10:01pm On Jun 02, 2023
Steverolly:

Why not focus on your struggling family and forget about ladies till you have enough understanding of how to handle a woman in marriage.

Why not grow
psychologically
spiritually
financially
socially

without DISTRACTION of ladies.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Lose Interest In Girls That Have Lots Of Male Friends. by Cooolme: 10:01pm On Jun 02, 2023
Omo I feel same too.
No be only you my guy

78 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Lose Interest In Girls That Have Lots Of Male Friends. by Steverolly: 10:07pm On Jun 02, 2023
yrhuhfy113:

Why not focus on your struggling family and forget about ladies till you have enough understanding of how to handle a woman in marriage.

Why not grow
psychologically
spiritually
financially
socially

without DISTRACTION of ladies.

Bruh, I normally don't do this but I've been avoiding girls almost all my life because of my self development which have seen massive improvement. I'll be 21 by the end of this year with no form of love or whatever.... people be thinking the boy is gay "cos he's fine and they've not seen him with a female", why do you think I shouldn't also face this aspect of my life?
So I'll just meet somebody and marry no dating or friendship, I know what I want please and my family issue shouldn't be your problem. Thanks

153 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Lose Interest In Girls That Have Lots Of Male Friends. by Steverolly: 10:09pm On Jun 02, 2023
Cooolme:
Omo I feel same too.
No be only you my guy
Seriously man, this last one pain me.
This particular girl is very cool to be with but the more we talk, I just feel bad cos all her talks indicate she has lots of male friends.

19 Likes

Re: I Lose Interest In Girls That Have Lots Of Male Friends. by yrhuhfy113: 10:09pm On Jun 02, 2023
Steverolly:

Bruh, I normally don't do this but I've been avoiding girls almost all my life because of my self development which have seen massive improvement. I'll be 21 by the end of this year with no history of love or whatever people be thinking the boy is gay "cos he's fine and they've not seen him with a female", why do you think I shouldn't also face this aspect of my life?
So I'll just meet somebody and marry no dating or friendship, I know what I want please and my family issue shouldn't be your problem. Thanks

MARRY IN YOUR 30s
you don't have any major ASSETS TO YOUR NAME....

the ladies of today ARE NOT BUILT TO BUILD WITH ANY MAN, they come in after the man has started enjoying his own money

HAVE SENSE and get your life straight abeg

57 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Lose Interest In Girls That Have Lots Of Male Friends. by Steverolly: 10:10pm On Jun 02, 2023
MechanicMike:

So u sayin u get haapiar when men surround u... corrrrrrrect? Nigggggga how long hav u been gay & why are u gay sir??...u hav juss embarass Nigeria!!((no offenscce)) angry
What are you saying boss?

4 Likes

Re: I Lose Interest In Girls That Have Lots Of Male Friends. by Sonnobax15(m): 10:13pm On Jun 02, 2023
lipsrsealed
Re: I Lose Interest In Girls That Have Lots Of Male Friends. by MechanicMike: 10:45pm On Jun 02, 2023
Steverolly:

What are you saying boss?

Every man must chase women & love them at the same time..that's how real men operate...you sayin u prefere man over woman & that u always happiar around men is a gay sign. Gay men always to to faggggggot & then finally turn to homosexual faggggggot people. We don't well come those kind of people on Nairaland sir.they have aid!!(no offenscce) angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Lose Interest In Girls That Have Lots Of Male Friends. by Autobot05: 10:45pm On Jun 02, 2023
Thats where tge Playboy mode comes in cool

Say no to fornication

2 Likes

Re: I Lose Interest In Girls That Have Lots Of Male Friends. by SenecaTheYonger: 11:22pm On Jun 02, 2023
Yes fear them. There’s always guys asking them to visit. In fact, that’s all the guys in her DM do.

She will reject them, normal. But once two of you have small fight and don’t talk for a while, one or two of her “friends” don chuk prick

71 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Lose Interest In Girls That Have Lots Of Male Friends. by Successdude(m): 12:18am On Jun 03, 2023
Steverolly:

While women's interest arose when you got other girls in your life, males interest go low when you got other guys around as a girl.

It's natural. (But some girls are ignorant to think it'll bring more interest from guys, hence they do it.).

But then, be rest assured, giving that girls approach you and not you approaching them, one disadvantage is that you'd meet girls that are already friends with other guys. Those are the type that can approach a guy.

87 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I Lose Interest In Girls That Have Lots Of Male Friends. by Steverolly: 6:50am On Jun 03, 2023
Successdude:

While women's interest arose when you got other girls in your life, males interest go low when you got other guys around as a girl.

It's natural. (But some girls are ignorant to think it'll bring more interest from guys, hence they do it.).

But then, be rest assured, giving that girls approach you and not you approaching them, one disadvantage is that you'd meet girls that are already friends with other guys. Those are the type that can approach a guy.

Oh I understand now.
This is weird but true, any girl I approach myself don't really have guys around them as much as the ones that approach me. Cos truly, I'll be thinking (Why did this fine girl approach me, what are my doing different from multitude of guys that must have approached her) and tbh all the one I've met are great and smart with fine build but I would never want a relationship with them...lol

14 Likes

Re: I Lose Interest In Girls That Have Lots Of Male Friends. by Smartguyboy(m): 7:00am On Jun 03, 2023
SenecaTheYonger:
Yes fear them. There’s always guys asking them to visit. In fact, that’s all the guys in her DM do.

She will reject them, normal. But once two of you have small fight and don’t talk for a while, one or two of her “friends” don chuk prick

That normal thing for any Nigerian lady will do any little issue they will go and fück .
Two of my ex did the same thing , went to bang the guy on their Dm.

13 Likes

Re: I Lose Interest In Girls That Have Lots Of Male Friends. by Steverolly: 7:39am On Jun 03, 2023
SenecaTheYonger:

She told me of one occurrence that happened with her Ex, she suspected the guy was cheating cos she was to go to this place and he didn't want her to come that day.
Said she went to one of her friend's place (a guy) to spend that night, also added that nothing happened between them which I really doubt....lol

20 Likes

Re: I Lose Interest In Girls That Have Lots Of Male Friends. by Karlifate: 9:44am On Jun 03, 2023
yrhuhfy113:

MARRY IN YOUR 30s
you don't have any major ASSETS TO YOUR NAME....

the ladies of today ARE NOT BUILT TO BUILD WITH ANY MAN, they come in after the man has started enjoying his own money

HAVE SENSE and get your life straight abeg

Don't mind him.

Let him keep looking for the "history of love" grin grin

His eyes will clear las las grin

5 Likes

Re: I Lose Interest In Girls That Have Lots Of Male Friends. by ItisWell22(f): 10:01am On Jun 03, 2023
SenecaTheYonger:

🤔

1 Like

Re: I Lose Interest In Girls That Have Lots Of Male Friends. by HarunaWest(m): 10:05am On Jun 03, 2023
Steverolly:
loose interest my brother. Most of them have HIV and other deadly diseases. They sleep with most of their male friends.

9 Likes

Re: I Lose Interest In Girls That Have Lots Of Male Friends. by buygala(m): 10:09am On Jun 03, 2023
Steverolly:

No you are not "very good looking".... Male attractiveness go far beyond a nice face.. You can't have body/mouth odor, any body/mental/financial deformities and be attractive to anyone except your mother .

Move away from that self deceptive premise, and you might find a solution to your insecurities.

If you are insecure around girls who have lots of male friends, find your mental health with a girls who doesn't have such male friends... And then when such girl later finds a male friend/ friends, disengage from her and begun the search for peace again grin... Continue the merry-go-round until you find some lasting peace, if you will.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Lose Interest In Girls That Have Lots Of Male Friends. by Wawelexy(m): 10:09am On Jun 03, 2023
Friends with benefits

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Lose Interest In Girls That Have Lots Of Male Friends. by Freelancerr(m): 10:09am On Jun 03, 2023
She's for the street

How to know?

80% of girls are into hook up codedly but won't show it.
So if you have a girl you suspect she's into hook up, I would advice you become careful with her before she pin another man pregnancy on you.

Tho, what I do to a girl I'm dating is I clone there chat mostly WhatsApp.

Once it's cloned I check and read all their message directly on my phone even without them noticing.

I do this for some months so as to be sure of whom I'm dating, make I for no go enter one chance.

I'll teach anyone this trick only if you check my signature and text me on WhatsApp.

Note : you will pay a token before we start. Cos it's not free oooo.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Lose Interest In Girls That Have Lots Of Male Friends. by Houseofglam7(f): 10:10am On Jun 03, 2023
🫤
Re: I Lose Interest In Girls That Have Lots Of Male Friends. by isabi2lof: 10:10am On Jun 03, 2023
I feel same too for guys that have a lot of female friends. undecided

5 Likes

Re: I Lose Interest In Girls That Have Lots Of Male Friends. by Gppgn(f): 10:10am On Jun 03, 2023
As a girl,,if ur male friends are too much.. I pity u,, that's a sign of a polygamous marriage and you can never have peace in ur marriage..

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Lose Interest In Girls That Have Lots Of Male Friends. by chukkystar(m): 10:10am On Jun 03, 2023
Alot of Females usually don't like their guys keeping Female Friends but they see nothing wrong in keeping male friends. If You want to keep a Female with Multiple Male Friends it should be one You can let go of easily if not U are setting urself up for Heart Break

15 Likes

Re: I Lose Interest In Girls That Have Lots Of Male Friends. by Nyanabo(m): 10:10am On Jun 03, 2023
It's normal, you don't like opposition.

2 Likes

Re: I Lose Interest In Girls That Have Lots Of Male Friends. by MrAmbrose(m): 10:10am On Jun 03, 2023
Same with guys that have many female friends.

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

3 Fundamental Steps For Getting Married For Bachelors / An Advice To Young,unmarried Men...........by Dr. Myles Munroe / "I Love You" And "I'm In Love With You" What Is The Difference?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.