Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,718 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:55 PM

So Tecno And Infinix Are Meant For Africans - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / So Tecno And Infinix Are Meant For Africans (2311 Views)

Tecno And Infinix Are Cheap And Affordable Phones (demystifying The Myth) / Twitter User Mocks Tecno And Itel Phones, Gets Savage Reply / Which Has A Better Camera Quality In Terms Of Pictures Between Tecno And Infinix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

So Tecno And Infinix Are Meant For Africans by Vesilli: 11:53pm On Jun 02, 2023
I was surprised to see the below post cos I think if you're planning on traveling outside the country it is better you get prepared if you are using infinix or Tecno phones.

1 Like

Re: So Tecno And Infinix Are Meant For Africans by Oyomesiile: 12:12am On Jun 03, 2023
Vesilli:
I was surprised to see the below post cos I think if you're planning on traveling outside the country it is better you get prepared if you are using infinix or Tecno phones.

Wahala.
Re: So Tecno And Infinix Are Meant For Africans by Bukky001(m): 2:03am On Jun 03, 2023
Normal. They rich pass us. If not for these Tecno and infinix, many of us wont have access to smart phones atall

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: So Tecno And Infinix Are Meant For Africans by Westerhoffe(m): 4:33am On Jun 03, 2023
Maybe it's the CDMA type SIM Cardsโ€ฆ

2 Likes

Re: So Tecno And Infinix Are Meant For Africans by bamvik(m): 5:10am On Jun 03, 2023
Wahala pro max
Re: So Tecno And Infinix Are Meant For Africans by Berrityga: 5:34am On Jun 03, 2023
God will never stop punishing the people that made blackberry go down

1 Like

Re: So Tecno And Infinix Are Meant For Africans by ednut1(m): 6:33am On Jun 03, 2023
So
Re: So Tecno And Infinix Are Meant For Africans by pendusky(m): 6:35am On Jun 03, 2023
Vesilli:

They are made for African market

5 Likes

Re: So Tecno And Infinix Are Meant For Africans by NSNO(m): 6:48am On Jun 03, 2023
pendusky:

That's what a lot of people don't understand.
Re: So Tecno And Infinix Are Meant For Africans by okunwaye(m): 7:25am On Jun 03, 2023
Tech illiterate undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: So Tecno And Infinix Are Meant For Africans by Jirilistic(m): 8:13am On Jun 03, 2023
Tecno and Infinix works for making calls in the uk
Re: So Tecno And Infinix Are Meant For Africans by Norman4real(m): 1:15pm On Jun 03, 2023
That's if you bought a phone from 8 years ago. The phones made these days support networks from all across the world, doesn't matter which country.

1 Like

Re: So Tecno And Infinix Are Meant For Africans by shezy14(m): 7:29pm On Jun 03, 2023
okunwaye:
Tech illiterate undecided
Honestly, I'm tired of this people

1 Like

Re: So Tecno And Infinix Are Meant For Africans by Jayjerjay: 11:37pm On Jun 04, 2023
I think this is mainly because most of the African countries are quite under developed and these budget friendly devices prove a great deal to the average African
Re: So Tecno And Infinix Are Meant For Africans by Bossman(m): 3:27am On Jun 05, 2023
If the phone has the appropriate bands used in the country, it will work. LTE bands used in North America include 2,4,5,12,16,29,30, 66. So if the phone is a global one it should work fine. Itโ€™s just that most of those Techno/Infinix devices are produced specifically fir a certain market, and may not have all the bands. They do this to cut down on cost.
Re: So Tecno And Infinix Are Meant For Africans by KennethEnyi(m): 7:29pm On Jun 05, 2023
Bukky001:
Normal. They rich pass us. If not for these Tecno and infinix, many of us wont have access to smart phones atall

yeah, but that doesnโ€™t give them the right to make substandard products that donโ€™t last for ore than six months. These people are just cheating you people by making this U$eless substandard plastic called Phones, but still having two gigs of ram

just go and hustle, hard enough and get yourself an iPhone then bid these are necessary problems Goodbye.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: So Tecno And Infinix Are Meant For Africans by KennethEnyi(m): 7:31pm On Jun 05, 2023
Then you buy a brand new techno phone and start using it for two weeks and then it starts hanging๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
stupid trashion brand

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: So Tecno And Infinix Are Meant For Africans by YangaBabe: 8:59am On Jun 12, 2023
Vesilli:
not entirely true, people use tecno phones outside Africa too.
Re: So Tecno And Infinix Are Meant For Africans by YangaBabe: 9:00am On Jun 12, 2023
Bukky001:
real talk, the advent to brands like TECNO gave room for many Africans to own smartphones.

1 Like

Re: So Tecno And Infinix Are Meant For Africans by YangaBabe: 9:00am On Jun 12, 2023
KennethEnyi:
Then you buy a brand new techno phone and start using it for two weeks and then it starts hanging๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
stupid trashion brand
abegiii, this is not true.
Re: So Tecno And Infinix Are Meant For Africans by sureinfo: 7:05pm On Jun 12, 2023
But TECNO phones work outside Africa too.
Re: So Tecno And Infinix Are Meant For Africans by sureinfo: 7:08pm On Jun 12, 2023
KennethEnyi:
stupid trashion brand
oh please you guys should stop with this boring agenda already, I've been using my TECNO device for over 1 year now with no issues.
Re: So Tecno And Infinix Are Meant For Africans by Yinksy09(m): 7:55pm On Jun 17, 2023
sureinfo:
True
Re: So Tecno And Infinix Are Meant For Africans by chickenfoot: 8:04am On Jun 25, 2023
TECNO phones are made for everyone, just because they have the largest market share in Africa doesn't mean it's meant for Africans alone.
Re: So Tecno And Infinix Are Meant For Africans by chickenfoot: 8:04am On Jun 25, 2023
sureinfo:
very well sef, some parts of Asia and Europe use it well.
Re: So Tecno And Infinix Are Meant For Africans by chickenfoot: 8:05am On Jun 25, 2023
KennethEnyi:
stupid trashion brand
abegiii, this is so not true, TECNO phones are very durable too.
Re: So Tecno And Infinix Are Meant For Africans by Idarachris84: 1:43pm On Jun 25, 2023
Bukky001:

Abi o!
I can relate, these devices are live savers.

Important thing is it's same functions it performs.

1 Like

Re: So Tecno And Infinix Are Meant For Africans by Kakadancefreak(f): 2:08pm On Jun 25, 2023
Yinksy09:

True

Not sure of US!
Re: So Tecno And Infinix Are Meant For Africans by Wanni25(f): 3:48pm On Jun 25, 2023
KennethEnyi:
stupid trashion brand

Clean your mouth!

No be this brand ni!

My POVA is still standing!
My CAMON 20 vibrant!
Re: So Tecno And Infinix Are Meant For Africans by Fonjewel0(f): 4:02pm On Jun 25, 2023
pendusky:

Most people that are Non Africans are crazy about this brands.

I saw reviews about the V FOLD, everyone was loving it!
Re: So Tecno And Infinix Are Meant For Africans by Cheezzyy: 4:56pm On Jun 25, 2023
Bukky001:
No doubt about that, the likes of Tecno and Infinix has made it possible for even an average person to own a smart phone
Re: So Tecno And Infinix Are Meant For Africans by sonofthunder: 7:08pm On Jun 27, 2023
How much can I sell my Tecno P904 for? 5 years used.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Life Is Good LG G3 / Etisalat Compensation Package / MTN Is Working

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.