Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,904 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:48 AM

I Need A Backup Artiste And Forming A Music Group - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / I Need A Backup Artiste And Forming A Music Group (608 Views)

How Many Of You Guys knows This 9ja music group "Trybesmen" back in d days / Psquare Signs With Universal Music Group In South Africa / Rap Artiste And Jewels Bling! Bling!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Backup Artiste And Forming A Music Group by donchukzy: 3:26pm On Sep 29, 2011
To whom it may concern
i need a backup artiste male/female who will join me for us to create some great together and achieve greater height in music, if u know u have what it takes, please contact me lets start something together, (gospel music)
Any musician who also want me to take his choruses while he does the verses and so on should also contact me and u'll never regret working with me, u can contact me on 08083008903 and chuksanyanwu2003@yahoo.com smiley smiley
Re: I Need A Backup Artiste And Forming A Music Group by nyabingi(m): 9:23pm On Oct 02, 2011
what part of the country are you and what type of music and gigs do you do!
Re: I Need A Backup Artiste And Forming A Music Group by donchukzy: 7:20pm On Oct 03, 2011
nyabingi:

what part of the country are you and what type of music and gigs do you do!

i'm in Nigeria and i do gospel music, i once took a break due to circumstances. so right now i nid someone whom we can start something 2gether and build up a career in gospel music together, incase u do anyother genre, and u want me to carry chorus for u u can still contact me,
God bless u

(1) (Reply)

Eedris Abdulkareem Called Obasanjo A Mugu And Records A Song To Diss Him / Oleku Remix --IVORY COAST VERSION= Lovely / Crisis In MAVIN?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.