Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,463 members, 7,781,336 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:39 PM

For Those That Have Been Wearing Wireless Earpiece Around Please Watch This - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / For Those That Have Been Wearing Wireless Earpiece Around Please Watch This (5255 Views)

Which Earpiece Are You Currently Using And How Much Did You Buy It? / Help! Original Earpiece Around 1k / Do You Know What The White Or Black Stripes On Your Earpiece Jack do ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

For Those That Have Been Wearing Wireless Earpiece Around Please Watch This by BornofGod108(m): 6:51am On Jun 03, 2023
For those that have been wearing wireless earpiece around please watch this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uSWqowstp_E

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: For Those That Have Been Wearing Wireless Earpiece Around Please Watch This by Avast(m): 7:00am On Jun 03, 2023
I don't even like it before.

2 Likes

Re: For Those That Have Been Wearing Wireless Earpiece Around Please Watch This by slimjohn2k5: 7:32am On Jun 03, 2023
I agree with him though but y did he not test the wired type

6 Likes

Re: For Those That Have Been Wearing Wireless Earpiece Around Please Watch This by Lucasinho(m): 8:08am On Jun 03, 2023
Hmmm .....

So what of the wire one?

2 Likes

Re: For Those That Have Been Wearing Wireless Earpiece Around Please Watch This by juman(m): 8:15am On Jun 03, 2023
I never trusted it.
I always think it would have bad effect on the brain or head as a whole.
Re: For Those That Have Been Wearing Wireless Earpiece Around Please Watch This by Afamsi: 8:36am On Jun 03, 2023
I don't like rushing to buy a new innovation to avoid being used as scientists will say 'a guinea pig'

9 Likes

Re: For Those That Have Been Wearing Wireless Earpiece Around Please Watch This by wiseone28: 8:44am On Jun 03, 2023
Who cares... something must kill a man

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: For Those That Have Been Wearing Wireless Earpiece Around Please Watch This by TheSuperX(m): 8:48am On Jun 03, 2023
I don't even use it, I still prefer the wired one.

4 Likes

Re: For Those That Have Been Wearing Wireless Earpiece Around Please Watch This by Sacred007: 9:02am On Jun 03, 2023
Bullsh*t!!! last last, we will still die. So a company as big as Apple will not care about the safety of their clients and produce harmful stuffs abi?
Dey play! grin

If you get money, buy better anc earbud and listen to ur music on a whole different level...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: For Those That Have Been Wearing Wireless Earpiece Around Please Watch This by Ikechukwu183: 9:05am On Jun 03, 2023
BornofGod108:
For those that have been wearing wireless earpiece around please watch this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uSWqowstp_E

Talking pretty much nonsense... You take an RF scanner to a source of a Bluetooth signal, what do you expect?!

Run a test in a radio station building and tell us the reading... Will it mean that if you are working in a radio station, you have signed a death warrant?

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: For Those That Have Been Wearing Wireless Earpiece Around Please Watch This by lebron7(m): 9:18am On Jun 03, 2023
Op read and research before you post things
Bluetooth headphones produce non ionizing radiation which is not harmful

Do you expect the Bluetooth to connect spiritually?

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: For Those That Have Been Wearing Wireless Earpiece Around Please Watch This by TheBillyonaire: 10:36am On Jun 03, 2023
Humans are bio-digital in nature. Worst that can happen is that the brain will be entrained to the radio frequency harmonics of the device.

1 Like

Re: For Those That Have Been Wearing Wireless Earpiece Around Please Watch This by madscientist88(m): 11:10am On Jun 03, 2023
ive seen a car explode at a filling station luckily no one was hurt, a car once a cought fire just like that at abuja airport hopefully carwash was nearby and the fire was quenched on time,every thing which uses a fuel or battery dangerous just hope for luck when you use them, nothing made by man is 100% safe and guaranteed but life must go on,we must evolve except if you want to go back to the caves.propaganda would get us nowhere but awareness is good as long as its not biased.

7 Likes

Re: For Those That Have Been Wearing Wireless Earpiece Around Please Watch This by farem: 11:41am On Jun 03, 2023
wiseone28:
Who cares... something must kill a man

If you want to die, must it be an excruciating pain of brain tumor?
Just make sure you move far into a desert.. Your relatives and friends need not suffer with you

1 Like

Re: For Those That Have Been Wearing Wireless Earpiece Around Please Watch This by MyExpression(m): 11:56am On Jun 03, 2023
Una don come again ooo
Re: For Those That Have Been Wearing Wireless Earpiece Around Please Watch This by wiseone28: 12:24pm On Jun 03, 2023
farem:

If you want to die, must it be an excruciating pain of brain tumor?
Just make sure you move far into a desert.. Your relatives and friends need not suffer with you
Why have governments around the world not ban it since it has health risk?

1 Like

Re: For Those That Have Been Wearing Wireless Earpiece Around Please Watch This by wisdomkid: 1:05pm On Jun 03, 2023
He truly said "if you have any brain cells on, you'll stop using this right now"

That's the purest form of insult through advice

1 Like

Re: For Those That Have Been Wearing Wireless Earpiece Around Please Watch This by mytime24(f): 2:14pm On Jun 03, 2023
this1 woy spoil business for some People
Re: For Those That Have Been Wearing Wireless Earpiece Around Please Watch This by exotique1fy(f): 2:29pm On Jun 03, 2023
Hmmm...
Re: For Those That Have Been Wearing Wireless Earpiece Around Please Watch This by farem: 2:41pm On Jun 03, 2023
wiseone28:
Why have governments around the world not ban it since it has health risk?
That would still not prevent it from killing. Assorted guns are everywhere. Any government banning it?
Re: For Those That Have Been Wearing Wireless Earpiece Around Please Watch This by Rubxsky: 3:08pm On Jun 03, 2023
When I saw the tiktok logo on the thumbnail I knew it will be nonsense
Re: For Those That Have Been Wearing Wireless Earpiece Around Please Watch This by Goodlady(f): 4:39pm On Jun 03, 2023
See as we v hurt ourselves in an unknown way.
Chai!
Re: For Those That Have Been Wearing Wireless Earpiece Around Please Watch This by Westerhoffe(m): 4:45pm On Jun 03, 2023
Mmm…
Good to know this.
Re: For Those That Have Been Wearing Wireless Earpiece Around Please Watch This by NOETHNICITY(m): 5:02pm On Jun 03, 2023
Sadly, I’m now addicted to AirPods because of long calls. Having to be a call for hours holding my phones to my ears makes me feel uncomfortable.
Forgot my AirPods at the office on Thursday and I felt so empty without them.
Re: For Those That Have Been Wearing Wireless Earpiece Around Please Watch This by Dreyhup(m): 5:05pm On Jun 03, 2023
Why’s it the Bluetooth eye pod only has such effect
Re: For Those That Have Been Wearing Wireless Earpiece Around Please Watch This by NOETHNICITY(m): 5:07pm On Jun 03, 2023
Ikechukwu183:

Talking pretty much nonsense... You take an RF scanner to a source of a Bluetooth signal, what do you expect?!

Run a test in a radio station building and tell us the reading... Will it mean that if you are working in a radio station, you have signed a death warrant?
Maybe. Just maybe, unless you have any contrary evidence.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Democracy Dead NDA Boys Packaging In My Area / My Infinix Note2 Is Already Behaving Funny / Seun! Have You Ever Considered Selling Nairaland?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.