Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,124 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:31 AM

TROUBLE Looms In Abeokuta - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / TROUBLE Looms In Abeokuta (5314 Views)

Trouble Looms As High Court Says No Party Must Field Obaseki As Its Candidate. / Mass Resignation Looms In INEC In Aftermath Of Elections - Vanguard / PDP: Trouble Looms As Pressure Mounts On Ekweremadu To Quit - Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TROUBLE Looms In Abeokuta by OVB123: 4:32am On Jun 04, 2023
nothingspoil70:
We need more people like this writer to wake the Yorubas up. We have been sleeping for too long now. The last election in this country should serve as a wakeup call to all sons and daughters of Oduduwa that our neighbours from the east are not coming to us with good intentions. That Tinubu won this election should not make us go back to sleep that we have won the battle. These guys moving everybody from their villages to occupy our land are posing serious threats to us as a people. Enough of docility in the name of liberalism. EYIN YORUBA EJOWO E RONU!!!!
I agree with you, something has to be done.

2 Likes

Re: TROUBLE Looms In Abeokuta by toneroforever(m): 9:24am On Jun 04, 2023
spagettiluv:
go back to read,now slowly
No one is selling lands to ib0s .
He his talking about your men going to villages to pack niglects in night bus to invade every street and corners in SW.
Same is going on in Ibadan too,peacemass keep dropping y’all like flies in samanda.
Bunch of useless refugee

I know poverty has ravaged ur pockets but try not to let it do same to ur senses.
Now read these excerpts & pay attention to the highlighted portions.

"....Right now, in this Abeokuta, we are like the proverbial fool who sets his roof on fire, perhaps thinking to warm his house, and then goes to sleep.

1. Do you know that right now, the IJAIYE axis of Abeokuta which used to be the trading hub of our people in the business of SPARE PARTS have since been taken over by the igbos. They have taken practically the whole length of it. The Yoruba people who were once into those businesses are the ones you see running about town on Okada bikes and constituting nuisance all over the place?

2. Do you know that right now, the stretch of ÌSÁBÒ road from the Isale-Igbehin junction has suddenly become a trading hub for BUILDING MATERIALS. It's the same Igbo traders. Many family houses are being outrightly sold on that road. The igbos are taken it up?

3. Do you know that all around SÀPÓN and especially on that IMO road by NEPA, another group of igbos have converted that place to a trading hub for CURTAIN MATERIALS?

4. In PANSHEKE you find that the whole stretch of nearly every angles of the popular market have been taken over by the same Igbos.

5. If you try to study what's happening on the longest road of Abeokuta, the MKO Abiola way, starting from LÉME you will understand that it is basically the same patterns.

6. The last time I checked, the newly constructed ONIKOKO-ADIGBE road has sparked a new wave of real estate business in that axis. Prices of real estates have suddenly gone up and many houses on the left and right are being sold. You can guess who the buyers are.

7. In that area of LÁDERIN ESTATE you will hear wonderful reports of the suddenly hiked values of land and landed properties. The igbo traders are there already and making certain to make the Láderin areas exclusive to themselves by deliberately adversely influencing the prices of properties in those areas and being the only ones who can afford those prices.

Ur brother, the OP said it as it is & I love this part of his confession so much "....The igbo traders are there already and making certain to make the Láderin areas exclusive to themselves by deliberately adversely influencing the prices of properties in those areas and being the only ones who can afford those prices

Boss na boss.
Whom God has blessed no one can curse.
Yorubas can hate from now till infinity, but we'll keep rising like the sun rises in the East.

5 Likes

Re: TROUBLE Looms In Abeokuta by persius555(m): 10:04am On Jun 04, 2023
Op, let this thing rest. All these cries of tribal hate and division is not helping anyone. Abeokuta is Yoruba land and nothing will change that.

Igbos are Nigerians like you and are welcome to live and work anywhere within Nigeria
Re: TROUBLE Looms In Abeokuta by drlateef: 10:57am On Jun 04, 2023
Khallicopyro:
I'm no Ibo or Yoruba. But this your post my friend is Ibophobia... I smell envy, I smell hatred, I smell alot of other smelly things in your post...

Can you accept those igbo boys to your state? They are wandering people looking for land to grab. We will gladly allow them to come to your state.
Re: TROUBLE Looms In Abeokuta by spagettiluv: 5:54pm On Jun 04, 2023
toneroforever:

I know poverty has ravaged ur pockets but try not to let it do same to ur senses.
Now read these excerpts & pay attention to the highlighted portions.

"....Right now, in this Abeokuta, we are like the proverbial fool who sets his roof on fire, perhaps thinking to warm his house, and then goes to sleep.

1. Do you know that right now, the IJAIYE axis of Abeokuta which used to be the trading hub of our people in the business of SPARE PARTS have since been taken over by the igbos. They have taken practically the whole length of it. The Yoruba people who were once into those businesses are the ones you see running about town on Okada bikes and constituting nuisance all over the place?

2. Do you know that right now, the stretch of ÌSÁBÒ road from the Isale-Igbehin junction has suddenly become a trading hub for BUILDING MATERIALS. It's the same Igbo traders. Many family houses are being outrightly sold on that road. The igbos are taken it up?

3. Do you know that all around SÀPÓN and especially on that IMO road by NEPA, another group of igbos have converted that place to a trading hub for CURTAIN MATERIALS?

4. In PANSHEKE you find that the whole stretch of nearly every angles of the popular market have been taken over by the same Igbos.

5. If you try to study what's happening on the longest road of Abeokuta, the MKO Abiola way, starting from LÉME you will understand that it is basically the same patterns.

6. The last time I checked, the newly constructed ONIKOKO-ADIGBE road has sparked a new wave of real estate business in that axis. Prices of real estates have suddenly gone up and many houses on the left and right are being sold. You can guess who the buyers are.

7. In that area of LÁDERIN ESTATE you will hear wonderful reports of the suddenly hiked values of land and landed properties. The igbo traders are there already and making certain to make the Láderin areas exclusive to themselves by deliberately adversely influencing the prices of properties in those areas and being the only ones who can afford those prices.

Ur brother, the OP said it as it is & I love this part of his confession so much "....The igbo traders are there already and making certain to make the Láderin areas exclusive to themselves by deliberately adversely influencing the prices of properties in those areas and being the only ones who can afford those prices

Boss na boss.
Whom God has blessed no one can curse.
Yorubas can hate from now till infinity, but we'll keep rising like the sun rises in the East.
you and I knw your claim only exist on internet,not in reality.
If they(ibos) fails to pay houserent to their Yoruba landlord,we booth their ass out at our pleasure.
Now go back to roads side to sell buns and zobo.
Re: TROUBLE Looms In Abeokuta by dubra: 7:30pm On Jun 04, 2023
@seun and his bigot moderators won't see anything wrong with this anti igbos post, if you Na igbo person post this now it would have been deleted long time ago
Re: TROUBLE Looms In Abeokuta by dubra: 7:50pm On Jun 04, 2023
seun and his bigot moderators won't see anything wrong with this anti igbos post, if you Na igbo person post this now it would have been deleted long time ago
Re: TROUBLE Looms In Abeokuta by Tayomi37(m): 10:00pm On Jun 04, 2023
I've come to understand one thing. Majority of we the Yorubas value riches rather than relationship.
1: An Hausaman will preferably sell an article to his tribesman at lower rate rather than selling it to outsiders with highest charge.

2: Imagine yahoo boys have taken over almost all things at the expense of other people because cash is involved. I want to buy a curtain sometimes ago and I was told I can't afford it because I'm not a yahoo guy without even verified my financial capability. House rent is now for highest bidder in south west due to this menace.

3:You will see an Igbo guy setting his apprentice up immediately after the service period who will in turn do so for the next person to maintain the chain/network. How many of we Yorubas does that?.

To me, this write up is a wake up call to us to come back to the real reality

1 Like

Re: TROUBLE Looms In Abeokuta by Recardo(m): 11:02pm On Jun 04, 2023
mrrandomguy:

©️ Adedamola Adetayo
01 Jun 2023

Na hate full your head. Instead of you to dey welcome development you want your brothers to return back to poverty. Yeye bigot.
Re: TROUBLE Looms In Abeokuta by nothingspoil70: 11:42pm On Jun 04, 2023
This is an awareness thread a wakeup call to all sons and daughters of yoruba descent. It is neither a hate speech nor a call for arms.

Of course the enemies won't like this type of a write up that's why you see them wailing profusely over this thread; don't bother about them. I repeat. More of these type of awareness thread is needed to wake up the yorubas to the danger of the jackals and hyenas encircling us.

1 Like

Re: TROUBLE Looms In Abeokuta by nothingspoil70: 11:44pm On Jun 04, 2023
Tayomi37:
I've come to understand one thing. Majority of we the Yorubas value riches rather than relationship.
1: An Hausaman will preferably sell an article to his tribesman at lower rate rather than selling it to outsiders with highest charge.

2: Imagine yahoo boys have taken over almost all things at the expense of other people because cash is involved. I want to buy a curtain sometimes ago and I was told I can't afford it because I'm not a yahoo guy without even verified my financial capability. House rent is now for highest bidder in south west due to this menace.

3:You will see an Igbo guy setting his apprentice up immediately after the service period who will in turn do so for the next person to maintain the chain/network. How many of we Yorubas does that?.

To me, this write up is a wake up call to us to come back to the real reality

God bless you for this piece
Re: TROUBLE Looms In Abeokuta by Omanambala(m): 12:14am On Jun 05, 2023
Ndi ofe

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

N2bn Approved To Develop Maritime Academy / Joshua Dariye Of Plateau State Impeached / Ogun State Government May Go Bankrupt?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.