Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,392 members, 7,781,126 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:25 AM

Wow Meet A Successful Female Goat Farmer In Nigeria - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Wow Meet A Successful Female Goat Farmer In Nigeria (1016 Views)

Huge Python Killed By A Farmer In Calabar (Photo) / Meet Reston Tedheke Ex-Militant, Who Is Ga'ate Farmer In Nasarawa / Blind & Deaf Rice Farmer In Taraba With A Paralysed Left Hand (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wow Meet A Successful Female Goat Farmer In Nigeria by RabbitGuy: 10:03am On Jun 03, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AHS8Cy7KRvg
I was opportune to meet a successful female goat farmer in Nigeria, Rivers state to be precise shocked shocked:I

I interview how and she explained how she started how goat farming and how growth guys.

From zero to #500,000

She start with just one goat and was able to get many goats.

She gave some tips and advice on how to start goat farming and also advice to the youth generally.

I was shocked a female was into goat farming shocked shocked

Watch the video to learn how tips and also like, comment, and subscribe for more

Hope you enjoy this interview

Re: Wow Meet A Successful Female Goat Farmer In Nigeria by RabbitGuy: 10:04am On Jun 03, 2023
Re: Wow Meet A Successful Female Goat Farmer In Nigeria by Maryam1234(f): 4:02am On Jun 04, 2023
I'm inspired
Thanks for sharing this Mr Rabbit
Re: Wow Meet A Successful Female Goat Farmer In Nigeria by RabbitGuy: 5:06am On Jun 04, 2023
Maryam1234:
I'm inspired
Thanks for sharing this Mr Rabbit

Thanks for your comment.

Hope you subscribed? Because I will be bringing more of this video to inspire you even more
Re: Wow Meet A Successful Female Goat Farmer In Nigeria by ruphytelecom(m): 9:59pm On Jun 05, 2023
Keep up the good work. I have also subscribed to your channel
Re: Wow Meet A Successful Female Goat Farmer In Nigeria by RabbitGuy: 3:31am On Jun 06, 2023
ruphytelecom:
Keep up the good work. I have also subscribed to your channel

Thanks i appreciate,

Are you into a sort of farming?
Re: Wow Meet A Successful Female Goat Farmer In Nigeria by RabbitGuy: 6:47pm On Jun 08, 2023
Any lady into livestock farming here?
Hardly you can find just few
Re: Wow Meet A Successful Female Goat Farmer In Nigeria by RabbitGuy: 10:23pm On Jun 17, 2023
makindeAZ:

You know thier work ooo
Lol grin
Re: Wow Meet A Successful Female Goat Farmer In Nigeria by RabbitGuy: 10:28am On Jul 19, 2023
Anyone into goat farming in the south south region

(1) (Reply)

A Disturbing Story Of How Nigeria Failed This Foreign Investor / Where Can An Animal Nutrition Degree Holder Work In Nigeria? / Complete Guide On Choosing A Chicken Breed To Raise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.