Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:37 PM

"Na Human Meat": What I Heard At A Meat Table In The Market. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Na Human Meat": What I Heard At A Meat Table In The Market. (4291 Views)

Lady Embarrassed As Boyfriend Kneels Down To Propose To Her At The Market / Kpomo Seller Twerks In The Market, All Eyes On Her, Male Customer Carried Away / Please Help, My Wife Is A Meat Extinguisher. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Na Human Meat": What I Heard At A Meat Table In The Market. by elated177: 12:27pm On Jun 03, 2023
lolu2019, did I say that he said it?
Re: "Na Human Meat": What I Heard At A Meat Table In The Market. by elated177: 12:28pm On Jun 03, 2023
Sunmolar, just go through the op again.
Re: "Na Human Meat": What I Heard At A Meat Table In The Market. by elated177: 12:30pm On Jun 03, 2023
illicit, what if it wasn't hallucination?

You asked questions like you had much to say. Free your mind, illicit.
Re: "Na Human Meat": What I Heard At A Meat Table In The Market. by lolu2019: 12:39pm On Jun 03, 2023
elated177:
lolu2019, did I say that he said it?
read what u wrote.
Re: "Na Human Meat": What I Heard At A Meat Table In The Market. by elated177: 1:00pm On Jun 03, 2023
lolu2019, I know what I wrote. Try to understand what I wrote.
Re: "Na Human Meat": What I Heard At A Meat Table In The Market. by lolu2019: 1:20pm On Jun 03, 2023
elated177:
lolu2019, I know what I wrote. Try to understand what I wrote.
u dey smoke gbanah

1 Like

Re: "Na Human Meat": What I Heard At A Meat Table In The Market. by emmy512: 1:35pm On Jun 03, 2023
Woman meat not human meat.

That's what you prolly heard

1 Like

Re: "Na Human Meat": What I Heard At A Meat Table In The Market. by Abolodje: 2:04pm On Jun 03, 2023
elated177:
Abolodje, who the heck is "no one"?

Your "strong reasons" are actually very weak and wrong, abolodje. What will mischief benefit me? Does not the story make sense to you. Is it possible that you understood clearly what transpired? What are you hiding, abolodje?

Who is the "no body"? A lot of people care.

I am neither of those things you mentioned. I am neither crazy nor schizophrenic. If truly you are not hiding stuff, if truly you are not trying to hush us because you understood clearly what transpired, abolodje, just relax and wait. You may learn one or two things. You may come to realize other things that are plaguing your country.

Your excessive use of “us” clearly indicates you’re definitely schizophrenic. No need denying because that’s what someone suffering from schizophrenia would clearly say. Pls get help as soon as possible before it escalates to something much worse than creating threads all over nairaland and hearing voices in the market.

1 Like

Re: "Na Human Meat": What I Heard At A Meat Table In The Market. by brosom(m): 2:05pm On Jun 03, 2023
I know what exactly happened to u and it's a gift few human posseses.

Its called 'TELEPATHY GIFT'..

It is a form of communication without a sound or word..

The meat seller didn't actually said those words, but u telepathically extract the information from him without u knowing.

I know it sounds weird to u, but it's true from experience.

Would've said more but my time is limited.

2 Likes

Re: "Na Human Meat": What I Heard At A Meat Table In The Market. by Aladdin1(m): 2:25pm On Jun 03, 2023
OP its either you are schizophrenic or hallucinating or you lack understanding of some peoples accent.i have gone to buy meat before and the woman kept telling me "this one is man" meaning the meat belong to a cock and not a hen.so you only misunderstood the meat seller.maybe was telling you that the meat is woman meat" meaning the meat belongs to a female cow and some people believe the female animal meat is sweeter.thats all.

1 Like

Re: "Na Human Meat": What I Heard At A Meat Table In The Market. by IkeIgboNiile(m): 2:47pm On Jun 03, 2023
So you went ahead to pay for meat after you clearly heard someone say ba "Human meat" without questioning the seller.

Welcome to the cannibal club op grin

3 Likes

Re: "Na Human Meat": What I Heard At A Meat Table In The Market. by elated177: 2:49pm On Jun 03, 2023
Abolodje, you are the schizophrenic.

When you said that no one cared, were you speaking for yourself or for everyone?

Abolodje, get help for your schizophrenia before it degenerates to something else. I knew you were trying to hush us. You understood clearly what I described. Evil hates exposure.

You are the one hearing voices in the market.
Re: "Na Human Meat": What I Heard At A Meat Table In The Market. by elated177: 2:53pm On Jun 03, 2023
brosom, you made a good point. Telepathy was involved, but not in the direction that you opined.
Re: "Na Human Meat": What I Heard At A Meat Table In The Market. by elated177: 2:54pm On Jun 03, 2023
Woman meat? Lol!
Re: "Na Human Meat": What I Heard At A Meat Table In The Market. by elated177: 2:56pm On Jun 03, 2023
IkeIgboNiile, it was not human meat.
Re: "Na Human Meat": What I Heard At A Meat Table In The Market. by elated177: 2:59pm On Jun 03, 2023
This is to help some people understand what is going on.
Re: "Na Human Meat": What I Heard At A Meat Table In The Market. by brosom(m): 3:07pm On Jun 03, 2023
elated177:
brosom, you made a good point. Telepathy was involved, but not in the direction that you opined.
Only u can understand what really happened, no one else.

So I was just trying to help.

1 Like

Re: "Na Human Meat": What I Heard At A Meat Table In The Market. by seetomorrow: 3:13pm On Jun 03, 2023
elated177:
I hungered for some red mean, so I decided to go to the market and get some. On getting to the market, I walked straight to the young man who, on one or two previous occasions, had sold meat to me in the past.

While I was checking the pieces of meat displayed on his table and enquiring and negotiating their prices, what I heard next shocked me: "Na human meat". It was subtle and echoed at the same time.

I looked up from the meat and looked at the meat seller, you know trying to ascertain what he said, but he didn't look or act like he made such comment. So, I returned my attention to the pieces of meat on the table and continued negotiating the price.

I heard the same thing again: "Na human meat". Again, I looked up from the table and looked at the meat seller, but this time I enquired from him what he said. "Wetin you talk?", I asked. "Nothing", he replied. I finished the negotiation, bought some meat from him and went home.

My mind was unsettled throughout my journey home. I was just looking at the meat with disgust when I was about to wash it. I felt like throwing up. The "na human meat" echoed in my mind.

What do you think transpired at the meat table? Do you think I actually heard what I said I heard? Was it hallucination?

I know what transpired at that meat table. I know the meaning of what happened there and will put it down here. But, I want to get the views of others, especially those who may have experienced such thing.

I stand to be corrected. Most of those meat sellers use juju to sell their market, its common. Either too much flies on their opponent table or that kind of eocho you hear.
Re: "Na Human Meat": What I Heard At A Meat Table In The Market. by dawnomike(m): 4:06pm On Jun 03, 2023
elated177:
I hungered for some red mean, so I decided to go to the market and get some. On getting to the market, I walked straight to the young man who, on one or two previous occasions, had sold meat to me in the past.

While I was checking the pieces of meat displayed on his table and enquiring and negotiating their prices, what I heard next shocked me: "Na human meat". It was subtle and echoed at the same time.

I looked up from the meat and looked at the meat seller, you know trying to ascertain what he said, but he didn't look or act like he made such comment. So, I returned my attention to the pieces of meat on the table and continued negotiating the price.

I heard the same thing again: "Na human meat". Again, I looked up from the table and looked at the meat seller, but this time I enquired from him what he said. "Wetin you talk?", I asked. "Nothing", he replied. I finished the negotiation, bought some meat from him and went home.

My mind was unsettled throughout my journey home. I was just looking at the meat with disgust when I was about to wash it. I felt like throwing up. The "na human meat" echoed in my mind.

What do you think transpired at the meat table? Do you think I actually heard what I said I heard? Was it hallucination?

I know what transpired at that meat table. I know the meaning of what happened there and will put it down here. But, I want to get the views of others, especially those who may have experienced such thing.
Leave religion aside... always listen to the soft voice in your head!
Re: "Na Human Meat": What I Heard At A Meat Table In The Market. by elated177: 4:18pm On Jun 03, 2023
brosom, and you made a good point. Let me know what you think when I put down the meaning that I received.
Re: "Na Human Meat": What I Heard At A Meat Table In The Market. by Akinfemmy(m): 4:47pm On Jun 03, 2023
elated177:
Nairaland "atheists", what do you think?

Well, I believed purchasing and consuming human meat automatically makes you're cannibal and if truthfully the meat seller didn't make such utterances then you probably have some underlying psychological issues. Quick question, where are you from? Because i know of some certain regions that consume human meat and if you are from that particular region, this might just indicate that your cannibalistic tendancy is kicking in.

There's a solution though, go back to the meat seller but this time be confrontational and direct, ask him "did you sell me a human meat?". If he insists that he didn't say such then you need to check yourself into any closet psychiatric hospital closet to you. I'm afraid that was how Jeffrey dahmer started

2 Likes

Re: "Na Human Meat": What I Heard At A Meat Table In The Market. by almarthins(m): 4:57pm On Jun 03, 2023
elated177:

There is an invisible person right there, revealing the nature or the type of meat you were about to buy.
Re: "Na Human Meat": What I Heard At A Meat Table In The Market. by elated177: 5:07pm On Jun 03, 2023
Akinfemmy, You are the one who needs to check into a psychiatric hospital.
Re: "Na Human Meat": What I Heard At A Meat Table In The Market. by Abolodje: 5:16pm On Jun 03, 2023
elated177:
Abolodje, you are the schizophrenic.

When you said that no one cared, were you speaking for yourself or for everyone?

Abolodje, get help for your schizophrenia before it degenerates to something else. I knew you were trying to hush us. You understood clearly what I described. Evil hates exposure.

You are the one hearing voices in the market.

Damn you a lunatic man get the fucck bitch

1 Like

Re: "Na Human Meat": What I Heard At A Meat Table In The Market. by ItisWell22(f): 5:22pm On Jun 03, 2023
Sunmolar:

We?

I mean, maybe he wanted to pronounce she cow ('woman' cow) and what you perceived was 'human'

You just doused my fears. Thanks 🙏

1 Like

Re: "Na Human Meat": What I Heard At A Meat Table In The Market. by Sunmolar(m): 6:22pm On Jun 03, 2023
ItisWell22:

You just doused my fears. Thanks 🙏
grin you're welcome
Re: "Na Human Meat": What I Heard At A Meat Table In The Market. by brosom(m): 6:46pm On Jun 03, 2023
elated177:
brosom, and you made a good point. Let me know what you think when I put down the meaning that I received.
ok I'm all ears
Re: "Na Human Meat": What I Heard At A Meat Table In The Market. by Stubborn82: 6:58pm On Jun 03, 2023
elated177:

"Na human meat you dey price?" it is a common slang among meat sellers, I have it heard countless times, the seller says this slang when you are pricing the meat below cost price, they believe that when meat is too cheap that means is human meat. I guess you are doing aproko for the meat seller that's why he said that.
Re: "Na Human Meat": What I Heard At A Meat Table In The Market. by elated177: 12:42pm On Jun 04, 2023
brosom, what do you think?
Re: "Na Human Meat": What I Heard At A Meat Table In The Market. by ObalendeCMS: 1:37pm On Jun 04, 2023
Your minds playing tricks on you.
Re: "Na Human Meat": What I Heard At A Meat Table In The Market. by elated177: 6:05pm On Jun 06, 2023
Re: "Na Human Meat": What I Heard At A Meat Table In The Market. by elated177: 6:05pm On Jun 06, 2023
ObalendeCMS, you are not correct.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

When A Guy Sleeps With A Drunk Lady; Who Is To Blame? / Rape Festival In India Begins This Week / Insomnia...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.