Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,763 members, 7,802,329 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:34 PM

"Na Human Meat": What I Heard At A Meat Table In The Market. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Na Human Meat": What I Heard At A Meat Table In The Market. (4278 Views)

Lady Embarrassed As Boyfriend Kneels Down To Propose To Her At The Market / Kpomo Seller Twerks In The Market, All Eyes On Her, Male Customer Carried Away / Please Help, My Wife Is A Meat Extinguisher. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Na Human Meat": What I Heard At A Meat Table In The Market. by MechanicMike: 6:26pm On Jun 06, 2023
elated177:
I hungered for some red mean, so I decided to go to the market and get some. On getting to the market, I walked straight to the young man who, on one or two previous occasions, had sold meat to me in the past.

While I was checking the pieces of meat displayed on his table and enquiring and negotiating their prices, what I heard next shocked me: "Na human meat". It was subtle and echoed at the same time.

I looked up from the meat and looked at the meat seller, you know trying to ascertain what he said, but he didn't look or act like he made such comment. So, I returned my attention to the pieces of meat on the table and continued negotiating the price.

I heard the same thing again: "Na human meat". Again, I looked up from the table and looked at the meat seller, but this time I enquired from him what he said. "Wetin you talk?", I asked. "Nothing", he replied. I finished the negotiation, bought some meat from him and went home.

My mind was unsettled throughout my journey home. I was just looking at the meat with disgust when I was about to wash it. I felt like throwing up. The "na human meat" echoed in my mind.

What do you think transpired at the meat table? Do you think I actually heard what I said I heard? Was it hallucination?

I know what transpired at that meat table. I know the meaning of what happened there and will put it down here. But, I want to get the views of others, especially those who may have experienced such thing.

UPDATE.

Even while I was washing the meat, "Na human meat" continued to echo in my mind. It was after a little while that the Spirit of truth restored calmness to my mind and I understood, consciously, what had transpired at that meat table and what the forces of wickedness wanted to use the meat seller, who was the their member, to achieve. You see, he didn't actually utter the comment verbally. Nope! He was channelling/projecting it to me from his own mind. His intention, their collective intention, was to make me eat the meat without actually eating it. Let me leave it at that. You will just be feeding the flesh but the inner man, the spirit, will not be eating.

I finished washing the meat, used it for what I wanted to use it for and enjoyed every single piece.

angry
Re: "Na Human Meat": What I Heard At A Meat Table In The Market. by MechanicMike: 6:28pm On Jun 06, 2023
elated177:
I hungered for some red mean, so I decided to go to the market and get some. On getting to the market, I walked straight to the young man who, on one or two previous occasions, had sold meat to me in the past.

While I was checking the pieces of meat displayed on his table and enquiring and negotiating their prices, what I heard next shocked me: "Na human meat". It was subtle and echoed at the same time.

I looked up from the meat and looked at the meat seller, you know trying to ascertain what he said, but he didn't look or act like he made such comment. So, I returned my attention to the pieces of meat on the table and continued negotiating the price.

I heard the same thing again: "Na human meat". Again, I looked up from the table and looked at the meat seller, but this time I enquired from him what he said. "Wetin you talk?", I asked. "Nothing", he replied. I finished the negotiation, bought some meat from him and went home.

My mind was unsettled throughout my journey home. I was just looking at the meat with disgust when I was about to wash it. I felt like throwing up. The "na human meat" echoed in my mind.

What do you think transpired at the meat table? Do you think I actually heard what I said I heard? Was it hallucination?

I know what transpired at that meat table. I know the meaning of what happened there and will put it down here. But, I want to get the views of others, especially those who may have experienced such thing.

UPDATE.

Even while I was washing the meat, "Na human meat" continued to echo in my mind. It was after a little while that the Spirit of truth restored calmness to my mind and I understood, consciously, what had transpired at that meat table and what the forces of wickedness wanted to use the meat seller, who was the their member, to achieve. You see, he didn't actually utter the comment verbally. Nope! He was channelling/projecting it to me from his own mind. His intention, their collective intention, was to make me eat the meat without actually eating it. Let me leave it at that. You will just be feeding the flesh but the inner man, the spirit, will not be eating.

I finished washing the meat, used it for what I wanted to use it for and enjoyed every single piece.

..brother, so u now sellling human been meat on nairaland...corrrrrrect?....dint we all agree last weeeek that they shoud isssue arrrrested warrrrant for u a.s.a.p last weeeek? (no oofeince) angry
Re: "Na Human Meat": What I Heard At A Meat Table In The Market. by MetalJigsaw(m): 9:55pm On Jun 06, 2023
Why did u still buy the meat?
Re: "Na Human Meat": What I Heard At A Meat Table In The Market. by elated177: 3:22pm On Jun 10, 2023
MetalJigsaw, did you go through the thread at all?
Re: "Na Human Meat": What I Heard At A Meat Table In The Market. by elated177: 3:23pm On Jun 10, 2023
MechanicMike, are you possessed?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

She Says Tomorrow Is Her Birthday-pls Advice / Cabanna / Characteristics Of A Runz Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.