Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,089 members, 7,863,809 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 07:00 AM

LP & IPOB Vs NCNC & Zikist Movement - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / LP & IPOB Vs NCNC & Zikist Movement (1013 Views)

Soludo Pays Tribute To Amaechi, Says He Was A "Zikist Who Believed In Nigeria" / IPOB Vs Orji Uzor Kalu: How IPOB Lawyers Were Dribbled – Ejiofor Alleges / How FG Is Treating IPOB Vs Killer Herdsmen & Bandits - Vanguard Editorial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LP & IPOB Vs NCNC & Zikist Movement by IkeIgboNiile(m): 1:57pm On Jun 03, 2023
AntiZikist

Fool,do you really expect anyone to take what you wrote seriously ?

So Action Group will move a motion and Yorubas will riot over it targeting heeb0s in their midst which made Azikiwe oppose the motion and call for arrest of all those behind it.

You think you are in your meth joint in Upper Iweaka ?

Look at the stupid nonsense you wrote trying to exonerate your fellow insufferable 0su pig Azikiwe.?

This shows that you know nothing about history. All this crap, you're writing here are only beer parlour discussions. You have the dates wrong,you don't know the party that protested against the motion, you don't know the region that rioted.
All you know is to throw insults because you have nothing better to do. I'm done relying you. Go and read more about this topic before coming online to disgrace your lineage. Mumu.

1 Like

Re: LP & IPOB Vs NCNC & Zikist Movement by AntiZikist: 2:00pm On Jun 03, 2023
IkeIgboNiile:
AntiZikist

So Action Group will move a motion and Yorubas will riot over it targeting heeb0s in their midst which made Azikiwe oppose the motion and call for arrest of all those behind it.

Look at the stupid nonsense you wrote trying to exonerate your fellow insufferable 0su pig Azikiwe.?

This shows that you know nothing about history. All this crap, you're writing here are only beer parlour discussions. You have the dates wrong,you don't know the party that protested against the motion, you don't know the region that rioted.
All you know is to throw insults because you have nothing better to do. I'm done relying you. Go and read more about this topic before coming online to disgrace your lineage. Mumu.

0koro get your posts in order and use the reply button when responding next time.

That aside , can you school me on which riot that greeted Enaharo's motion ?

Lying pig
Re: LP & IPOB Vs NCNC & Zikist Movement by phorget(m): 2:07pm On Jun 03, 2023
AntiZikist:

Funny thing is anytime we counter your revisionism you accuse us of revisiting the past when you fools spend you'd entire waking moments wanting to revive this same evil past of your grand parents.

Is that not hypocrisy?

So we should be silent when you dorn your victim toga while spewing blatant lies on other ethnicities ?

As for you wanting out, no one is stopping you fools.

The war only happened because you dragged the Niger Delta provinces into your mini Nigeria .

Its even on record that you pigs did everything to sabotage your war effort and Biafra 0su republic when the Niger Delta provinces were liberated by Nigerian troops

Even your ojukwu couldn't stop seeing sabos everywhere in his rogue Biafra and war cabinet .

Many an 0su pig had a rethink of leaving Nigeria when you were left on your own and that is when your grand parents started sabotaging their own war effort and approached Gowon to liberate them from the hell hole and tyranny of a whiskey drunk Ojukwu.

Pig, even if we are to grant you referendum today, 95% of your swine populace will reject leaving Nigeria that is why I said here in the past that it isn't up to you fools but Nigerians to decided your continued stay and for this reason I am pushing the agenda for your total and final expulsion from Nigeria so you can be free to be willing and dedicated slaves to your Jewish slave masters in your condemned evil forest Alaigbo

Nonentity like you to push for a total and final expulsion of some people?... You sound so much like a clown.
Well I'm sure igbos must have dealt so much with you and your generations so they have become your worst nightmare... grin

You can pass your bitterness to your next generation just as the generation before you passed their own bitterness unto you anyway cos igbos wont stop hurting your guts soon... grin

When you are ready for the final push then be ready for igbos that wont swim or sink but would rather float above your hatred and bitterness.

So much hatred from a single soul like yours and I wonder how you get to sleep at night harbouring such hatred within your little mind.
You better dont bring your egg against the igbos cos you'll be crushed beyond repair.
Re: LP & IPOB Vs NCNC & Zikist Movement by AntiZikist: 2:10pm On Jun 03, 2023
phorget:

Nonentity like you to push for a total and final expulsion of some people?... You sound so much like a clown.
Well I'm sure igbos must have dealt so much with you and your generations so they have become your worst nightmare... grin

You can pass your bitterness to your next generation just as the generation before you passed their own bitterness unto you anyway cos igbos wont stop hurting your guts soon... grin

When you are ready for the final push then be ready for igbos that wont swim or sink but would rather float above your hatred and bitterness.

So much hatred from a single soul like yours and I wonder how you get to sleep at night harbouring such hatred within your little mind.
You better dont bring your egg against the igbos cos you'll be crushed beyond repair.

0su, start packing !
Re: LP & IPOB Vs NCNC & Zikist Movement by phorget(m): 2:23pm On Jun 03, 2023
AntiZikist:

0su, start packing !

Bitterness go soon kee you.
Re: LP & IPOB Vs NCNC & Zikist Movement by AntiZikist: 2:25pm On Jun 03, 2023
phorget:

Bitterness go soon kee you.

Whatever happened to : "your tenth oh Israel"?

You fool no one with your fake nationalism .

But rest assured you will all soon be expelled to your leper colony
Re: LP & IPOB Vs NCNC & Zikist Movement by phorget(m): 2:53pm On Jun 03, 2023
AntiZikist:

Whatever happened to : "your tenth oh Israel"?

You fool no one with your fake nationalism .

But rest assured you will all soon be expelled to your leper colony

Lol...
I know you think ones people go there separate ways then automatically everyone will go and start living in their separate country.

Even if there's separation then be reat assured that Yorubas will still live in igboland and vice versa but you are too dumb to understand anyway. Go to continue,Ghana,Togo etc you'll find Nigerians there so does that make them the owner of such places?
Re: LP & IPOB Vs NCNC & Zikist Movement by AntiZikist: 3:13pm On Jun 03, 2023
phorget:

Lol...
I know you think ones people go there separate ways then automatically everyone will go and start living in their separate country.

Even if there's separation then be reat assured that Yorubas will still live in igboland and vice versa but you are too dumb to understand anyway. Go to continue,Ghana,Togo etc you'll find Nigerians there so does that make them the owner of such places?

Lolz, you think you will have your Biafra and treat it as your blighted village you hardly go back to ?

Once we chase you away , its not going to be business as usual.

You will queue and pay for Visa at Onitsha bridge head and will be denied on flimsy excuse.
Re: LP & IPOB Vs NCNC & Zikist Movement by paramakina202: 3:46pm On Jun 03, 2023
It's pure madness to link the great Zik of Africa with a secessionist group like ipob.
Re: LP & IPOB Vs NCNC & Zikist Movement by AntiZikist: 4:00pm On Jun 03, 2023
paramakina202:
It's pure madness to link the great Zik of Africa with a secessionist group like ipob.

Oh really ?

If Obi, a Zikist in all ramifications and ideology can be sympathetic to IPOB, that should tell you that Zikism is just the opposing face of the same coin with IPOB Zionism

This is why we saw Zionist IPOB louts migrate to the obidient camp.

They are one of the same lame Igbo attempts to play bet on both sides of the same Jewish coin toss.
Re: LP & IPOB Vs NCNC & Zikist Movement by paramakina202: 4:23pm On Jun 03, 2023
AntiZikist:

Oh really ?

If Obi, a Zikist in all ramifications and ideology can be sympathetic to IPOB, that should tell you that Zikism is just the opposing face of the same coin with IPOB Zionism

This is why we saw Zionist IPOB louts migrate to the obidient camp.

They are one of the same lame Igbo attempts to play bet on both sides of the same Jewish coin toss.

A nice weekend entertainment with your usual fake theories grin
Re: LP & IPOB Vs NCNC & Zikist Movement by AntiZikist: 4:27pm On Jun 03, 2023
paramakina202:

A nice weekend entertainment with your usual fake theories grin

I did not write anything with you pigs in mind since you born liars will deny your own hand when still attached to you if it doesn't suit you.

My threads are not for 0su pigs but a warning to Nigerians about you vipers.
Re: LP & IPOB Vs NCNC & Zikist Movement by phorget(m): 4:42pm On Jun 03, 2023
AntiZikist:

Lolz, you think you will have your Biafra and treat it as your blighted village you hardly go back to ?

Once we chase you away , its not going to be business as usual.

You will queue and pay for Visa at Onitsha bridge head and will be denied on flimsy excuse.

So Nigeria would have become like America then, your hallucination is beyond my imagination sir. And hopefully you wont have to litter Peckham in the UK, Indianapolis in the United States again.
Re: LP & IPOB Vs NCNC & Zikist Movement by AntiZikist: 4:46pm On Jun 03, 2023
phorget:

So Nigeria would have become like America then, your hallucination is beyond my imagination sir. And hopefully you wont have to litter Peckham in the UK, Indianapolis in the United States again.

What concerns you about Nigeria post Biafra exit ?

All I know is that you will be having stampedes at the border crossing to leave your yeast .
Re: LP & IPOB Vs NCNC & Zikist Movement by AntiZikist: 5:00pm On Jun 03, 2023
IkeIgboNiile:
AntiZikist

Idiot, other than the 1945 pogrom that targeted your swine population in the north, the other major riot was the 1949 Enugu Iva Valley shooting riot which saw your Zikist mob attempting to kill a colonial figure .

Tell me which riot happened in 1953 ?

Pig
Re: LP & IPOB Vs NCNC & Zikist Movement by Penguin2: 5:21pm On Jun 03, 2023
Difrent:

Are you insinuating fake news does not exist on social media?
Propaganda and fake news have gotten new lease of life in social media......
FAKE NEWS UNTRUTHS MISINFORMATION OUTRIGHT LIES AND HALF TRUTHS ...all these and many more is actually what social media is known for. The youth who are the most active participants in the social media space will also one day come up with this kind of a post after discovering they have been fooled by the glitz and glamour of a deceptive communication medium called social media

But that’s the beauty of social media still.

If I doubt whatever you have posted, I’ll simply google or research what you have posted to verify your claim.

When I said that with social media lies and propaganda can no longer fly freely, I wasn’t suggesting that it would serve only one divide.

But we know who the culprits are when it comes to spinning false narrative and propaganda.
Re: LP & IPOB Vs NCNC & Zikist Movement by AntiZikist: 5:22pm On Jun 03, 2023
Penguin2:

If I doubt whatever you have posted, I’ll simply google or research what you have posted to verify your claim.

When I said that with social media lies and propaganda can no longer fly freely, I wasn’t suggesting that it would serve only one divide.

But we know who the culprits are when it comes to spinning false narrative and propaganda.

No other liar than the 0su
Re: LP & IPOB Vs NCNC & Zikist Movement by paramakina202: 5:39pm On Jun 03, 2023
AntiZikist:

I did not write anything with you pigs in mind since you born liars will deny your own hand when still attached to you if it doesn't suit you.

My threads are not for 0su pigs but a warning to Nigerians about you vipers.

grin grin grin grin

As usual he has just lost his marbles, a raving mad dawg.
Re: LP & IPOB Vs NCNC & Zikist Movement by KwuoteYourFada: 6:04pm On Jun 03, 2023
AntiZikist:

Address the topic and stay in your yeast

Swine
I would take you serious if there aren't yorubas outside SW clown 🤡🤡🤡
Re: LP & IPOB Vs NCNC & Zikist Movement by AntiZikist: 6:05pm On Jun 03, 2023
KwuoteYourFada:
I would take you serious if there aren't yorubas outside SW clown 🤡🤡🤡

Whose Yoruba you this vagrant wandering IDP ?

Shame no dey catch you to openly reject your cursed yeast.

Only an Igbo quakes with deep fear when told to go back to his homeland .

Why ?
Re: LP & IPOB Vs NCNC & Zikist Movement by Difrent: 6:10pm On Jun 03, 2023
Penguin2:

The social media cannot be different from all other media....they reflect the author or owners bias.
Since I read Ryan holiday's trust me I'm lying....I don't trust the media again, especially the social media
Re: LP & IPOB Vs NCNC & Zikist Movement by KwuoteYourFada: 6:10pm On Jun 03, 2023
AntiZikist:

Whose Yoruba you this IDP ?

Wherever you're from I don't care but one thing is certain,
Igbos are the reason you breath cheesy cheesy

They're your purpose cheesy

Your monica

And The time and dedication you give to slander Igbos can attest to that fact grin grin grin
Re: LP & IPOB Vs NCNC & Zikist Movement by AntiZikist: 6:36pm On Jun 03, 2023
KwuoteYourFada:

Wherever you're from I don't care but one thing is certain,
Igbos are the reason you breath cheesy cheesy

They're your purpose cheesy

Your monica

And The time and dedication you give to slander Igbos can attest to that fact grin grin grin

Copium
Re: LP & IPOB Vs NCNC & Zikist Movement by Penguin2: 7:05pm On Jun 03, 2023
Difrent:

The social media cannot be different from all other media....they reflect the author or owners bias.
Since I read Ryan holiday's trust me I'm lying....I don't trust the media again, especially the social media

Ok. We first saw on the social media that Tinubu has appointed Gbajabiamila as Chief of Staff and Akume as SGF.

At first we doubt it could be fake news. Then more reputable platforms reported same and we have even seen a video of Tinubu making the announcement.

So the report that Tinubu has appointed Gbajabiamila as COS and Akume as SGF is still false, according to your theory?
Re: LP & IPOB Vs NCNC & Zikist Movement by Difrent: 7:18pm On Jun 03, 2023
Penguin2:

Ok. We first saw on the social media that Tinubu has appointed Gbajabiamila as Chief of Staff and Akume as SGF.

At first we doubt it could be fake news. Then more reputable platforms reported same and we have even seen a video of Tinubu making the announcement.

So the report that Tinubu has appointed Gbajabiamila as COS and Akume as SGF is still false, according to your theory?

No
IT'S true....social media managed to get that one right
After getting 99 other wrong..
Like.... kayode Fayemi arrested for 4bn fraud
Pauline Tallen arrested for 2bn fraud etc that those involved had to issue rebuttals
Re: LP & IPOB Vs NCNC & Zikist Movement by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jun 03, 2023
AntiZikist:
The more things change, the more they stay the same.

Like LP and IPOB, the NCNC , after being hijacked by Azikiwe like the way Obi hijacked LP, a militant wing dedicated to Zik's Marxism ambitions rose within the party.

This same Zikist movement was a violent terrorist group like our IPOB and was the first indigenous movement to be proscribed by lawful order in April of 1950 after a failed assassination attempt on a colonial figure .

The Zikist movement will fade to the background after the proscription and Zik did a change of tune towards a peaceful transition to his Marxist utopia by adopting to concentrate on independence struggle .

Note: Zik was more interested in ushering Marxism through a violent uprising than fighting for independence and was even a traitor to other independence movements when he saw they were gaining momentum among the populace.

To Zik, only his hijacked NCNC should emerge as leaders of a revolutionary Marxist Nigeria and since their failed militant attempts in 1950 failed, Zik began his independence struggle but was also a mole truncating other parallel movements . Zik even demanded that the British arrest and try Awolowo and his Action Group for high treason after Enaharo moved the motion for independence in 1953.

Zik saw the Awolowo led Action movement gaining more momentum than his useless deluded Marxist group and was willing to stall Nigeria's independence over his political rivalry with Awolowo.

This is the sick nature of the man Azikiwe and how he was ready to throw other independent movements under the bus so as to emerge as the only political movement post independence.

It is for this reason Zik adopted the Menshevik approach to his Marxist utopia.

In one of several of his bird cage writings, Zik stated that Nigeria should transit to full Marxism via Democratic means aka soft approach aka Menshevikism.

But all this will change after the so-called minority peoples of the blighted Igbo dominated eastern region were set to leave the east for good.

Zik will then rekindle and ignite his Zikist drones to go full Bolshevik in order to prevent the minority regions from leaving the east. To Zik, such an emancipation movement of the already Igbo weary Niger Deltans trapped in the lumped colonial borders of the old east, would see to more nationalist ambitions to the detriment of his Marxist ambitions. This coupled with uncontrollable greed for the newly discovered oil wells in the lower Niger Delta , saw to Zik applying the hard approach aka Bolshevism in 1966.

You can not exonerate the Igbo dictatorship that emerged from the Igbo led coup of Jan 15, 1966 with that of Zikism and Zik.

Even Ironsi made mention of one of five cornerstone manifestos earlier outlined by Zik during his national address ushering decree 34. In that speech, Ironsi bemoaned ethnic rivalry and traditional institutions as a major clog to national unity. If the Ironsi Igbo quasi military dictatorship had not been overthrown, traditional institutions, cultures and languages would have been proscribed as is the case with every Marxist revolution.

So when you read or hear of an IPOB lout accusing you of being a tribal bigot , note that your proud cultural herritage is a threat to their lame Igbo Marxist ambitions to rule their betters.

The LP Anarcho Zio Marxists are no different from the Zikist Terrorists.

You owe them no apology .

YOU ARE A FOOL!
Re: LP & IPOB Vs NCNC & Zikist Movement by AntiZikist: 7:45pm On Jun 03, 2023
McDaav:

I am an 0su and I endorse the OP's post!

Fixed your shitty post for ya.
Re: LP & IPOB Vs NCNC & Zikist Movement by Penguin2: 7:47pm On Jun 03, 2023
Difrent:

No
IT'S true....social media managed to get that one right
After getting 99 other wrong..
Like.... kayode Fayemi arrested for 4bn fraud
Pauline Tallen arrested for 2bn fraud etc that those involved had to issue rebuttals
So because they issued rebuttals therefore it’s false?

Have you made effort to critique the rebuttals?

Fayemi’s own especially, he said it was a faceless group that wrote a petition against him. What does that tell you?

Have you not heard rebuttals that turned out true?
Re: LP & IPOB Vs NCNC & Zikist Movement by gabbytabby: 10:23pm On Jun 03, 2023
'AJAERO' president of NLC, 1st right during Labour Party's campaign with Peter Obi. He so agreed with Peter Obi on the promise of subsidy removal. Why now turning against it because it's not his favored candidate on the helm of governance. Please let the whole Nigerian not take him serious and ignore his Wednesday announced action. Let this go viral please.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Senate President Akpabio Disgraces Himself / El-rufai Begging Senate - North Must Reject Fulani Trouble Makers. / APC Should Remember These Nairaland Guys For Their Sacrifices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.