Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,182 members, 7,807,585 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:47 PM

Wasted: How Billions Spent On ‘Nigeria Air’ Went Down The Drain - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Wasted: How Billions Spent On ‘Nigeria Air’ Went Down The Drain (30545 Views)

Governor Udom Commissions Anua-Mbak-Ishiet Road, Outfall Drain In Uyo (Photos) / Lokoja Flood: Over 700 Houses Submerged, Billions Lost In Kogi State, Nigeria / Travel Ban On Nigeria: Official US Statement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wasted: How Billions Spent On ‘Nigeria Air’ Went Down The Drain by Quebec91(m): 4:58pm On Jun 03, 2023
cheesy
ThatCEO:
Yeah, same people that want to use subsidy money to turn Nigeria to Dubai
Re: Wasted: How Billions Spent On ‘Nigeria Air’ Went Down The Drain by redsun(m): 5:03pm On Jun 03, 2023
Who except chicken boy,kayode thinks Kenya is more backward than nigeria? I have never seen a self destructive country like nigeria where those incharge do everything in their senseless power to prevent the country from developing. Obi was a golden chance to change the way things are done in Nigeria,but the gangsters still thwarted the efforts of nigeria's remaining rational people to break free from the bonds of distorted leadership.

The bastards should engage Airpeace to become the national airline, instead wasting all that money trying to create an imaginary one. The people incharge now lack the common sense to run a successful camel route accros the sahara desert,let alone an airline
Re: Wasted: How Billions Spent On ‘Nigeria Air’ Went Down The Drain by FeelGoodAlways(m): 5:03pm On Jun 03, 2023
A typical Nigerian situation.
Re: Wasted: How Billions Spent On ‘Nigeria Air’ Went Down The Drain by Racoon(m): 5:05pm On Jun 03, 2023
By now Buhari, Sirika and all the stupid cheering zombies of the disastrous Buhari's government ought to have been rounded up and shot. They really looted

1 Like

Re: Wasted: How Billions Spent On ‘Nigeria Air’ Went Down The Drain by Oritna94(m): 5:16pm On Jun 03, 2023
It is very unfortunate, weak institutions, rubber stamp house of assembly, incompetent leaders, corruption reeking everywhere. What can come out of it? Nothing.. Na only God go save us..

1 Like

Re: Wasted: How Billions Spent On ‘Nigeria Air’ Went Down The Drain by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 5:24pm On Jun 03, 2023
Posterity will not forgive him
Re: Wasted: How Billions Spent On ‘Nigeria Air’ Went Down The Drain by clinician2x: 5:25pm On Jun 03, 2023
But why are they very wicked like this? Why not take 1bn for yourself then use 83bn and do the right thing?

2 Likes

Re: Wasted: How Billions Spent On ‘Nigeria Air’ Went Down The Drain by Johnn74: 5:28pm On Jun 03, 2023
They have looted the future of this country.
Re: Wasted: How Billions Spent On ‘Nigeria Air’ Went Down The Drain by Modifire(m): 5:32pm On Jun 03, 2023
chrisxxx:
Buhari: I am not aware. I am shocked and shall ensure the culprits are brought to book.

Bros it's I am not awaiya I am shokt and shall ensuiar the kuptrict are brot to book.

1 Like

Re: Wasted: How Billions Spent On ‘Nigeria Air’ Went Down The Drain by Acidosis(m): 5:37pm On Jun 03, 2023
One of the reasons they don't want Peter Obi. Who will investigate and probe these criminals? Absolutely no one.
Re: Wasted: How Billions Spent On ‘Nigeria Air’ Went Down The Drain by Traplord09: 5:50pm On Jun 03, 2023
tito44:
APC really looted this country

Curse be upon them, their voters and their supporters. Painful death shall be their portion and those of their generations.

Dose who voted for APC should stand for there mandate
Re: Wasted: How Billions Spent On ‘Nigeria Air’ Went Down The Drain by naturefellow(m): 6:04pm On Jun 03, 2023
MrBrownJay1
Re: Wasted: How Billions Spent On ‘Nigeria Air’ Went Down The Drain by bionixs: 6:30pm On Jun 03, 2023
Westerhoffe:
Congrats to Nigeria Air…
An ₦85bn bloom show of 24hours, which was planned for 7 years.

What a bursted balloon.
APC , una welldone
Re: Wasted: How Billions Spent On ‘Nigeria Air’ Went Down The Drain by benqo01(m): 6:33pm On Jun 03, 2023
GOD WILL PUNISH APC

1 Like

Re: Wasted: How Billions Spent On ‘Nigeria Air’ Went Down The Drain by WAPINATION: 6:50pm On Jun 03, 2023
It still baffles me how EFCC keeping chasing after yahoo boys that scam foreigners but guide those who scam the country in tone of million and billion dollars…

I knew it was all a scam the moment they hurriedly brought in an airplane that went back to Ethiopia the next day what kind of country is this…Americans would say America First but Nigeria is a dif case entirely. Tufiakwa!
Re: Wasted: How Billions Spent On ‘Nigeria Air’ Went Down The Drain by Shalashaska: 6:55pm On Jun 03, 2023
EFCC, una no go arrest all these ones. If na to disturb small boys wey dey find small money take groove now now una go form Van Damme. EFCC!

1 Like

Re: Wasted: How Billions Spent On ‘Nigeria Air’ Went Down The Drain by XAUBulls: 6:58pm On Jun 03, 2023
Re: Wasted: How Billions Spent On ‘Nigeria Air’ Went Down The Drain by Timmi: 7:20pm On Jun 03, 2023
ijustdey:

https://sunnewsonline.com/wasted-how-billions-spent-on-nigeria-air-went-down-the-drain/

This Sirika man should be investigated by EFCC, and the books of the Aviation ministry under his tenure should be thoroughly probed.
Re: Wasted: How Billions Spent On ‘Nigeria Air’ Went Down The Drain by maasoap(m): 7:29pm On Jun 03, 2023
tito44:
APC really looted this country

Curse be upon them, their voters and their supporters. Painful death shall be their portion and those of their generations.
I'm scared for your parents and their efforts on you, it looks like a total waste.
Re: Wasted: How Billions Spent On ‘Nigeria Air’ Went Down The Drain by AfonjaPriest: 7:38pm On Jun 03, 2023
Nigerians should sit down to watch the corruption movie. Tinubu had promised everyone he would continue the corruption plot in the Part Two. So just relax and watch.

1 Like

Re: Wasted: How Billions Spent On ‘Nigeria Air’ Went Down The Drain by seetomorrow: 7:57pm On Jun 03, 2023
Patrickyemi:
Omo Tinubu administration fit tough sha. My advice for Nigerians is to start a YouTube channel on Celebrity Gossips and make money so you don’t cry during economic recession. Let me teach you how is been done , mention me if interested, hold your 1k o

I'm interested
Re: Wasted: How Billions Spent On ‘Nigeria Air’ Went Down The Drain by Poske95(m): 7:58pm On Jun 03, 2023
...has anybody followed the declaration of the asset of the incoming governor of Zamfara state....?!
Heard he's worth in the tune of trillions of Naira.......

The poorest region producing the guys with the biggest pockets....
That's my pain in this contraption called Naija

1 Like

Re: Wasted: How Billions Spent On ‘Nigeria Air’ Went Down The Drain by Westerhoffe(m): 8:01pm On Jun 03, 2023
bionixs:
APC , una welldone

And… how do I sound like an APCian? undecided
Re: Wasted: How Billions Spent On ‘Nigeria Air’ Went Down The Drain by mctech(m): 8:27pm On Jun 03, 2023
That Sirika na jailbird walahi. Let's see how Baba Shade resolves this.
Re: Wasted: How Billions Spent On ‘Nigeria Air’ Went Down The Drain by Agboconsult1(m): 8:27pm On Jun 03, 2023
The money did not go down the drain. It was pocket by few criminals.
Re: Wasted: How Billions Spent On ‘Nigeria Air’ Went Down The Drain by Goalnaldo(m): 8:28pm On Jun 03, 2023
Solitechworld:

You Wanna buy am? Samsung Galaxy s22 ultra.
Give me 550k for it.. I won't mind removing my Sim
who dash monkey banana? I no even get 30k to buy phone?

1 Like

Re: Wasted: How Billions Spent On ‘Nigeria Air’ Went Down The Drain by PARADIZEPRIEST: 9:30pm On Jun 03, 2023
Wasted money and said Nigeria is broke.?TGEY SHOULD try ALL D THE PEOPLE THAT SPENT NAIJA TRULLIONS AND ERASE THEM angry.

1 Like

Re: Wasted: How Billions Spent On ‘Nigeria Air’ Went Down The Drain by bitbillionaire: 9:38pm On Jun 03, 2023
And the corrupt idiot called Hadi Sirika is still walking freely.

The anger I feel inside of me whenever I read about this 'Nigeria Air' matter if i had my way that Aviation Minister would have been rotting in jail by now for playing on the intelligence of Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Wasted: How Billions Spent On ‘Nigeria Air’ Went Down The Drain by UNDFTD: 9:55pm On Jun 03, 2023
I remember when the former aviation minister, Mr. Sirika re-started his fraudulent scheme against Nigeria about a month ago when it was announced that Nigeria Air has arrived in Abuja, a B0K0HARI a$$ licker on this forum was talking arrant nonsense. This nitwit (you know yourself) was raving about how great the airline would be and all that jazz. I asked him a few simple questions. and not surprisingly, he was too stupid and dumb to answer any of the questions. All he could do was tell me how Airpeace and others started with one used airplane and then grew. But this numbskull failed to realize that there's a big difference between an individual starting an airline and a government of a country. A government has all the resources that are needed to buy more airplanes than an individual does. Now, I want this M0R0N, to respond to this thread that's trending now, "How Billions Spent On Nigeria Air Went Down The Drain," and tell us where is his darling Airline. I know this individual has nothing intellectual to offer to the discourse other than ranting and foaming in the mouth like a rabid dog! Fools everywhere!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wasted: How Billions Spent On ‘Nigeria Air’ Went Down The Drain by IbnB: 11:12pm On Jun 03, 2023
Buhari is a completely useless animal, I swear

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Who Failed To Use Pedestrian Bridge In Awka Crushed By Vehicle. Graphic Pics / Trailer Trying To Escape Touts Crushes Keke Driver To Death in Imo. Graphic Pics / Peter Bello, Co-Pilot Of Lagos Helicopter Crash, Still Missing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.