Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,869 members, 7,802,800 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:54 PM

I Think My Family Don't Like Where My Gf Works - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Think My Family Don't Like Where My Gf Works (1322 Views)

I Think My Marriage Is In Trouble Please Help! / I Think My Wife Is A Witch / I Think My Husband Scammed Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Think My Family Don't Like Where My Gf Works by LittleBigDick(m): 2:43pm On Jun 03, 2023
I finally got a $75k a year job
My family told me to find a GF that works a white collar job who can be a wife
TFW my current GF works at a hair salon and they said this in front of her
Re: I Think My Family Don't Like Where My Gf Works by securitywatch50: 2:47pm On Jun 03, 2023
What your parents are seeing is beyond your reasoning

So hear them for you own peace
Re: I Think My Family Don't Like Where My Gf Works by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:55pm On Jun 03, 2023
LittleBigDick:

so to them, she was good enough when you had a lower job (or was jobless), but now that you got a $75k job, she aint good enough? what kind of yeye state of mind is this?

what YOU should do is open your mind and decide if that woman has the right character, the right foundations, especially if she has been there with you from day one, supported you from day one and didnt play yeye games with you....if she did then ask yourself this simple question:"why get rid of something good (aka her) now when she has shown great character, to now be with someone who might not have what your woman has and who would possibly only be attracted to your newly found fortune"?!

5 Likes

Re: I Think My Family Don't Like Where My Gf Works by dawnomike(m): 4:25pm On Jun 03, 2023
LittleBigDick:
If thatbis their reason, then it us your choice to stand up for her if you can.

1 Like

Re: I Think My Family Don't Like Where My Gf Works by ItisWell22(f): 4:37pm On Jun 03, 2023
LittleBigDick:

😢
Re: I Think My Family Don't Like Where My Gf Works by ZIMDRILL(m): 7:24pm On Jun 03, 2023
LittleBigDick:

not all jobs shape the character of a person, african especially we associate some jobs with character of person before really knowing the person, saloon is one of them

However, you the power to influence/ encourage to climb up the ladder in terms of jobs, unless she finds it her calling and passion
Re: I Think My Family Don't Like Where My Gf Works by justcallbuki(f): 7:38pm On Jun 03, 2023
Your parent can as well get her a white collar job
E nor bad at all.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Is It Possible For A Man To Have 25 Children? / She Feels Like Killing Her Mother. / What Will You Do If You Were In Her Shoes -ladies Only-

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.