Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,811 members, 7,806,279 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:57 PM

Do You Think A Questions And Answers Platform Will Be Welcomed By Nigerians? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Do You Think A Questions And Answers Platform Will Be Welcomed By Nigerians? (240 Views)

Nairaland And Other Nigerian Websites Can't Be Accessed Without VPN By Nigerians / Most Searched Words On Google By Nigerians In The Past Seven Days / This Is The Most Searched "How Tos" On Google By Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Think A Questions And Answers Platform Will Be Welcomed By Nigerians? by IzuomaIbe: 3:54pm On Jun 03, 2023
There are a few questions and answers platforms out there struggling to come up but it seems that Nigerians prefer traditional online platforms to source for news, trending lists, and comedies. With this, do you think a Nigerian Q&A platform can survive? The
Re: Do You Think A Questions And Answers Platform Will Be Welcomed By Nigerians? by solmusdesigns: 4:05pm On Jun 03, 2023
Try it out especially content women can relate too.. gossip and relationship
Re: Do You Think A Questions And Answers Platform Will Be Welcomed By Nigerians? by susrite(m): 4:07pm On Jun 03, 2023
IzuomaIbe:
There are a few questions and answers platforms out there struggling to come up but it seems that Nigerians prefer traditional online platforms to source for news, trending lists, and comedies. With this, do you think a Nigerian Q&A platform can survive? The
bro, I built a website similar to quota, I advertised like mad, on fb, Twitter I even paid influencers, the thing didn't see light of the day. Nigerians prefer answers from

Google search
Quora
Twitter... Etc. I just hope our mindset can change towards this.

I even created an escrow service, a job portal... These things are not too appreciated here.

1 Like

Re: Do You Think A Questions And Answers Platform Will Be Welcomed By Nigerians? by IzuomaIbe: 4:47am On Jun 16, 2023
susrite:
bro, I built a website similar to quota, I advertised like mad, on fb, Twitter I even paid influencers, the thing didn't see light of the day. Nigerians prefer answers from

Google search
Quora
Twitter... Etc. I just hope our mindset can change towards this.

I even created an escrow service, a job portal... These things are not too appreciated here.

Ok, did your site focus on some topics? Talking about the niche.

(1) (Reply)

'AI Reels Academy' Review - Make $350/day From Short AI Videos! / Admanager Account Needed Without Domain / How I Made Over $1,800 Without Writing A Single Line Of Code

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.