Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,582 members, 7,809,112 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:33 PM

Eden Hazard Leaves Real Madrid After Mutual Agreement - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Eden Hazard Leaves Real Madrid After Mutual Agreement (38955 Views)

Karim Benzema Leaves Real Madrid After 14 Years At Bernabeu / Mbappe Tells PSG He Wants To Leave For Real Madrid After Messi Joins Club / Sergio Ramos Leaves Real Madrid After 16 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eden Hazard Leaves Real Madrid After Mutual Agreement by Vyzz: 8:15pm On Jun 03, 2023
grin
Re: Eden Hazard Leaves Real Madrid After Mutual Agreement by EggonBoy(m): 8:16pm On Jun 03, 2023
I was his big fan while he was in Lille and wanted him to join my club Arsenal.
So sad he was unable to replicate the legendary performance he had with Chelsea in Madrid.
I will advice Chelsea to take back their property

1 Like

Re: Eden Hazard Leaves Real Madrid After Mutual Agreement by Blazadenise(m): 8:16pm On Jun 03, 2023
Very lazy player

3 Likes

Re: Eden Hazard Leaves Real Madrid After Mutual Agreement by Mekoyaw(m): 8:17pm On Jun 03, 2023
It's better E.Hazard leaves, he has being of zero impact to Madrid.
Re: Eden Hazard Leaves Real Madrid After Mutual Agreement by JAMO84: 8:17pm On Jun 03, 2023
lessonotes:
Jesus Christ the Way the Truth and the Life. No one can get to the Father except by Him.
Trillions of people that lived before Jesus, how did they get to the Father? The world is millions of years old, Jesus lived 2023 years ago, who did people pray to before Jesus was born?

2 Likes

Re: Eden Hazard Leaves Real Madrid After Mutual Agreement by olatade(m): 8:19pm On Jun 03, 2023
I'd pay serious money to watch just 1 more year of his brilliance, sadly the injuries and ruined his career.

1 Like

Re: Eden Hazard Leaves Real Madrid After Mutual Agreement by Obakoolex(m): 8:19pm On Jun 03, 2023
Lazy player undecided
Re: Eden Hazard Leaves Real Madrid After Mutual Agreement by obaidan: 8:23pm On Jun 03, 2023
Something tells me when he puts on a blue short he will still ball

2 Likes

Re: Eden Hazard Leaves Real Madrid After Mutual Agreement by Clintonchiedzie(m): 8:25pm On Jun 03, 2023
Dm me location
Oluwealthy:
3 months old Redmi 10c for sale.
4gram
128 rom
Phone is in good condition.
Receipt and original charger available
85k but negotiable.

Re: Eden Hazard Leaves Real Madrid After Mutual Agreement by jaxxy(m): 8:26pm On Jun 03, 2023
babz11:
Come back to chelsea, seems this guy was jinx at chelsea

mourinho made Eden a great player at Chelsea just like he did for drogba and many others.

Sadly some didn't not appreciate mourinhos impact in their lives.

4 Likes

Re: Eden Hazard Leaves Real Madrid After Mutual Agreement by Starhearts: 8:27pm On Jun 03, 2023
Bad market....

Poor boy
Re: Eden Hazard Leaves Real Madrid After Mutual Agreement by Pat081: 8:27pm On Jun 03, 2023
SultanOfAbia:

Hazard won the champions league back-to-back without stress.
If e easy do am!!
How many times did he play in that Champion League?

1 Like

Re: Eden Hazard Leaves Real Madrid After Mutual Agreement by larenxo(m): 8:28pm On Jun 03, 2023
Hazard come to Saudi Arabia to come and earn more.
Re: Eden Hazard Leaves Real Madrid After Mutual Agreement by Noah94(m): 8:29pm On Jun 03, 2023
Dikegodspower:
He should come back to chelsea
And do what exactly? Eden has paid his dues in Chelsea and it's time to go somewhere else.
Re: Eden Hazard Leaves Real Madrid After Mutual Agreement by HomorBj(m): 8:29pm On Jun 03, 2023
Maestro Eden,you shouldn't have left Chelsea shaa,chai
Re: Eden Hazard Leaves Real Madrid After Mutual Agreement by ochiosa(m): 8:30pm On Jun 03, 2023
Somebody that was hired to mentor then 17years old Vini is now being mentored by Vini. What a world.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Eden Hazard Leaves Real Madrid After Mutual Agreement by karmaolu1(m): 8:32pm On Jun 03, 2023
Idiot grin U leave us, remain small we for don relegate. Come back to family house
Re: Eden Hazard Leaves Real Madrid After Mutual Agreement by Otasikwe(m): 8:32pm On Jun 03, 2023
Anthony Rudigar is the next to show exit door
Re: Eden Hazard Leaves Real Madrid After Mutual Agreement by nerdjared: 8:34pm On Jun 03, 2023
Gbyte02:
Hazard was on the same level with Neymar, Lewandowski, Harry Kane. In fact, some compared him with Messi and Ronaldo.
It's so pathetic how he fell off from stardom. Hazard was truly hazardous to defenders. A nightmare to many of them.
One time the most fouled player in Epl. The story of Hazard is similar to Alexis Sanchez, James Rodriguez and Fernando Torres of Chelsea. Wrong moves!
I wish him good luck in his next endeavour.

He is a lazy player as confirmed by Mikel Obi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Eden Hazard Leaves Real Madrid After Mutual Agreement by Badgers14: 8:37pm On Jun 03, 2023
Uyi168:
motivational speakers will tell u to leave your comfort zone, as there is no growth there..

the same people will turn around to tell u the grass is never greener on the other side..

hazard career nor just end well at all.
it's painful. : cry

In a way, it ended well...

He won many titles.. he won all European club competitions with Real Madrid (except Europa league)..

He had a fat wage , very well paid and he should be in his 30s.

I think his story is just like, everything has an ending..

A 18 year old damsel with standing breast today, will later be 81 yrs old..

That's life..

3 Likes

Re: Eden Hazard Leaves Real Madrid After Mutual Agreement by upower123(m): 8:43pm On Jun 03, 2023
Oluwealthy:
3 months old Redmi 10c for sale.
4gram
128 rom
Phone is in good condition.
Receipt and original charger available
85k but negotiable.
Lagos state

50k...my location is Delta state
Re: Eden Hazard Leaves Real Madrid After Mutual Agreement by Lorayne(m): 8:44pm On Jun 03, 2023
come back to chelsea please!
Re: Eden Hazard Leaves Real Madrid After Mutual Agreement by unclejb2(m): 8:50pm On Jun 03, 2023
Dikegodspower:
to come and do what?
Re: Eden Hazard Leaves Real Madrid After Mutual Agreement by Owobulaw: 8:52pm On Jun 03, 2023
Dude was lazy.
He thought he got talent like Messi and so never had to work hard like Ronaldo.
He killed himself
Re: Eden Hazard Leaves Real Madrid After Mutual Agreement by Yampotatocarrot(m): 8:52pm On Jun 03, 2023
Dikegodspower:

Same thing that came to my mind... Atleast him get levels for Chelsea, not the Real Madrid he went to and became like an object in the museum

1 Like

Re: Eden Hazard Leaves Real Madrid After Mutual Agreement by MAMBALIAN(m): 8:56pm On Jun 03, 2023
Bro pls come back home we d chelsea fans love u
Re: Eden Hazard Leaves Real Madrid After Mutual Agreement by Mallamjp(m): 9:04pm On Jun 03, 2023
Jesus Christ the Way the Truth and the Life. No one can get to the Father except by Him.

Why can't you pray to the Father direct ??
Re: Eden Hazard Leaves Real Madrid After Mutual Agreement by fof1: 9:06pm On Jun 03, 2023
atiku4President:
Useless venture

The Political Expeditions...¿¿¿

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Spain Vs Nigeria: U-20 Women's World Cup - 2 - 1 (Full Time) / Bayern Munich Suspends Sadio Mane After Clash With Leroy Sane / Usain Bolt Retires From Football After Two Matches!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.