Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,897 members, 7,802,886 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:44 AM

Guys, How Can I Raise N350k - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Guys, How Can I Raise N350k (815 Views)

Which Business Can I Invest With N350K To Make N10K Profits Daily? / How Do I Raise Fund For My New Business? / How Can I Raise 600,000 Naira? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys, How Can I Raise N350k by manchyme: 8:23pm On Jun 03, 2023
This is my house rent (250k) plus debts that needs to be cleared this month if not, may God save us from embarrassment.
Salary is just N30k with two kids to feeds.
People are trying in this country sha.
OK, I have a mini bus at my disposal but it only has front seats, others is boot.
What can I do raise this money please. Ideas and suggestions please,
Re: Guys, How Can I Raise N350k by Wodu89: 8:24pm On Jun 03, 2023
Get a loan for the seat and start doing transport business.

Simple. You're looking for money for seat not money for rent

Also, borrow for business, not to repay debts.

5 Likes

Re: Guys, How Can I Raise N350k by RealLordZeus(m): 8:34pm On Jun 03, 2023
I don't understand this shii

You are earning 30k per month and rent is 250k..

As in wtf

11 Likes

Re: Guys, How Can I Raise N350k by Wodu89: 8:36pm On Jun 03, 2023
RealLordZeus:
I don't understand this shii

You are earning 30k per month and rent is 250k..

As in wtf

Nigerians love slavery. I told a guy recently I rake atleast half a mil per month and my rent is 120k. Brand new compound and new two bed. Na people wey want kill their selves for Lagos and stagnancy dey like this kind lifestyle

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, How Can I Raise N350k by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:38pm On Jun 03, 2023
family of four with a 30k monthly salary on a 250K yearly rent!??!!?!?

8 Likes

Re: Guys, How Can I Raise N350k by bayplus: 9:00pm On Jun 03, 2023
Self inflicted Debts.

Ideally your expenditures is suppose to be lower than your income.

You chose to go the other way.

Don't you worry, everything will sort itself out.

Necessity is the great grandfather of invention.

When those kids starts crying you will get it

2 Likes

Re: Guys, How Can I Raise N350k by yemmit90: 9:01pm On Jun 03, 2023
Wodu89:

Nigerians love slavery. I told a guy recently I rake atleast half a mil per month and my rent is 120k. Brand new compound and new two bed. Na people wey want kill their selves for Lagos and stagnancy dey like this kind lifestyle

Let me assume you live in a less developed town. You can't find such in a city centre. The said brand new two bed with pop and other modern facilities in my location is not less than 300k per year.

So never blame anyone for their house rent in the cities, even a modern room and parlor selfcon goes for 250k and above. Ordinary rooms in face -face houses sef are very expensive in the cities.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, How Can I Raise N350k by Wodu89: 9:05pm On Jun 03, 2023
yemmit90:

Let me assume you live in a less developed town. You can't find such in a city centre. The said brand new two bed with pop and other modern facilities in my location is not less than 300k per year.

So never blame anyone for their house rent in the cities, even a modern room and parlor selfcon goes for 250k and above. Ordinary rooms in face -face houses sef are very expensive in the cities.

You are correct and accurate. But 30k.on a 250k Rentage is suicidal boss.

3 Likes

Re: Guys, How Can I Raise N350k by yemmit90: 9:22pm On Jun 03, 2023
Wodu89:

You are correct and accurate. But 30k.on a 250k Rentage is suicidal boss.

Yea, it surprise me too, perhaps he lost his good paying job and using this one to manage, or maybe he has side hustle that gives him money or maybe he do some part times jobs that gives him money during the year, he is the only one that can tell.

1 Like

Re: Guys, How Can I Raise N350k by Martinsmine(m): 9:25pm On Jun 03, 2023
Brother try and cut ur coat according to ur size please....

2 Likes

Re: Guys, How Can I Raise N350k by Wodu89: 9:26pm On Jun 03, 2023
yemmit90:

Yea, it surprise me too, perhaps he lost his good paying job and using this one to manage, or maybe he has side hustle that gives him money or maybe he do some part times jobs that gives him money during the year, he is the only one that can tell.

Any house I can't pay in just a month, I don't rent. Example, I just paid my house rent few weeks ago and it took me a short duration to raise it. Unlike if it would have taken me four months salary to pay my rent. I then subject myself to pressure. Naa
Re: Guys, How Can I Raise N350k by CuriousCart: 9:49pm On Jun 03, 2023
How did you achieve erection on a 30k salary?

2 Likes

Re: Guys, How Can I Raise N350k by eastgates1: 10:00pm On Jun 03, 2023
Una leave question wey him ask dey ask am another thing.

5 Likes

Re: Guys, How Can I Raise N350k by manchyme: 12:46am On Jun 04, 2023
yemmit90:

You understand the scenario and I actually got the place when I was earning higher.

1 Like

Re: Guys, How Can I Raise N350k by manchyme: 12:49am On Jun 04, 2023
yemmit90:

Yes, just surviving with the 30k job for now since loosing my job, hoping for something better.

1 Like

Re: Guys, How Can I Raise N350k by Fab21: 6:49am On Jun 04, 2023
I presume he lost his job, considering the house rent fee and the income.

Any house rent that your 2 monthly income can't pay that shows that you're living above your means.

1 Like

Re: Guys, How Can I Raise N350k by manchyme: 9:09am On Jun 04, 2023
eastgates1:
Una leave question wey him ask dey ask am another thing.

Thank, I just need advice on how to raise 350k, somebody say I no suppose get erection.
Re: Guys, How Can I Raise N350k by Rubbiish(m): 9:56am On Jun 04, 2023
Fab21:
I presume he lost his job, considering the house rent fee and the income.

Any house rent that your 2 monthly income can't pay that shows that you're living above your means.
The bold is not realistic for the average family man out there, u are only saying this probably because u are single or earning a high income, which is not the case for most Nigerians. How much is the salary of civil servants? How much are govt teachers paid in your State? When u now factor in family expenses & considering the increasingly high cost of house rent & they can no longer be living in a single room as a family, u will discover this two months salary for house rent of a thing is not realistic.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, How Can I Raise N350k by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:55pm On Jun 04, 2023
manchyme:
Thank, I just need advice on how to raise 350k, somebody say I no suppose get erection.

.... and he is right. how you get energy to mount your wifey (and possibly have other kids) when you can barely feed your present family?!

THERE IS NOTHING LEGAL YOU CAN DO TO RAISE SUCH AMOUNT IN SUCH A SHORT PERIOD OF TIME (with your skills)... you knew that already and nobody on NL will dash you the 350K. i suggest you either A) sell the bus or B) start packing and move back to your mama house!
Re: Guys, How Can I Raise N350k by eastgates1: 5:50pm On Jun 04, 2023
manchyme:

😂
Op find something to sell, I was once in your shoes I did an online seminar and got a client that gave me 300k. I used facebook ads to get those people it can still work alternatively you can run that bus after work for a period. The only thing is that you have little time to raise this money.

1 Like

Re: Guys, How Can I Raise N350k by manchyme: 6:04pm On Jun 04, 2023
eastgates1:
😂
Op find something to sell, I was once in your shoes I did an online seminar and got a client that gave me 300k. I used facebook ads to get those people it can still work alternatively you can run that bus after work for a period. The only thing is that you have little time to raise this money.

Thanks.
If only I can get like 5 inputs like this.
Re: Guys, How Can I Raise N350k by sslcrypt: 6:20pm On Jun 04, 2023
Raising that amount without any tangible asset will be a failure. You can't just raise money unless you want contribution, which will be a tall order. Like you mentioned you have a mini bus, go get some supply contract from businesses. or if you have farms located in your area, reach out to them. It will be competitive pricing though, because they might have someone doing it also and as a newcomer they might not have or give you same level of trust.
Re: Guys, How Can I Raise N350k by Fab21: 8:18pm On Jun 04, 2023
Rubbiish:

The bold is not realistic for the average family man out there, u are only saying this probably because u are single or earning a high income, which is not the case for most Nigerians. How much is the salary of civil servants? How much are govt teachers paid in your State? When u now factor in family expenses & considering the increasingly high cost of house rent & they can no longer be living in a single room as a family, u will discover this two months salary for house rent of a thing is not realistic.

Hmm!

Yes!!!
Nice perspective ...
Re: Guys, How Can I Raise N350k by Goalnaldo(m): 10:16pm On Jun 04, 2023
manchyme:
This is my house rent (250k) plus debts that needs to be cleared this month if not, may God save us from embarrassment.
OK, I have a mini bus at my disposal but it only has front seats, others is boot.
since you earn 30k your rent shoudnt be more 60k annually. May God bring helper to you
Re: Guys, How Can I Raise N350k by zedegit: 4:39am On Jun 05, 2023
Goalnaldo:
since you earn 30k your rent shoudnt be more 60k annually. May God bring helper to you

Where can one get #60 000 annual rent for a family man?

You people just open mouth wah vomit nonsense without thinking.

Read what you wrote slowly and see if it makes any sense.
Re: Guys, How Can I Raise N350k by Universe8888(m): 5:55am On Jun 05, 2023
manchyme:

I have a job for you which can bring this amount if you can do it.

You get paid in dollars and it is very legit.
Re: Guys, How Can I Raise N350k by manchyme: 7:49am On Jun 05, 2023
Universe8888:

I have a job for you which can bring this amount if you can do it.

You get paid in dollars and it is very legit.

I'll be so grateful...
Please how do I get started?

(1) (Reply)

Unknown Loan App Hotlisted My Bvn / Suburban Suites.come And See? / Guinness Nig Plc.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.