Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,045 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:41 AM

Groom Checking His Phone While Walking Down The Aisle With His Wife (Video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Groom Checking His Phone While Walking Down The Aisle With His Wife (Video) (38985 Views)

Groom Wept Profusely As His Bride Walked Down The Aisle On Their Wedding / Man Rewards His Girlfriend With Dollars For Not Checking His Phone For A Week / Gay Man Cries Uncontrollably While Walking Down The Aisle To Meet His Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Groom Checking His Phone While Walking Down The Aisle With His Wife (Video) by NewsLand: 8:32pm On Jun 03, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rgxU8YoWm8E

Many Nigerians have reacted to a trending video of a groom looking at his phone.

They reacted to the video which shows the groom checking his phone while walking down the aisle with his wife moments after their exchange of vows.

While some see nothing wrong with the groom checking his phone, as they believe he was probably transacting an important business deal, others are of the opinion that it was disrespectful to his wife and their big day.

See a few comments below and don't forget to subscribe to the channel...Gracias:

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Groom Checking His Phone While Walking Down The Aisle With His Wife (Video) by Westerhoffe(m): 8:47pm On Jun 03, 2023
He better not play a shocking video…

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Groom Checking His Phone While Walking Down The Aisle With His Wife (Video) by MyExpression(m): 9:02pm On Jun 03, 2023
Drop the link ooo...my data no allow me watch am finish for twitter

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Groom Checking His Phone While Walking Down The Aisle With His Wife (Video) by PerfectStranger(m): 9:07pm On Jun 03, 2023
Baba fit dey check him bet on LiveScore.

Look at them tagging the groom local. They don't care how you got the wedding funds. They just concerned about their selfish interest.

308 Likes 25 Shares

Re: Groom Checking His Phone While Walking Down The Aisle With His Wife (Video) by CuriousCart: 9:47pm On Jun 03, 2023
Wedding balance will come from that stake so if the wife wants to be frustrated for life make she try rubbish.

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Groom Checking His Phone While Walking Down The Aisle With His Wife (Video) by NewsLand: 10:03pm On Jun 03, 2023
MyExpression:
Drop the link ooo...my data no allow me watch am finish for twitter
Feel free to watch it sir.

Don't forget to subscribe to the channel too 🙏
Re: Groom Checking His Phone While Walking Down The Aisle With His Wife (Video) by nuelitex: 10:13pm On Jun 03, 2023
Seems his mind is divided

@dominique @Seun @nlfpmod come and see oh
Re: Groom Checking His Phone While Walking Down The Aisle With His Wife (Video) by Gadafii: 8:01am On Jun 04, 2023
What if na send your account info message, what if he has been expecting that wire transfer, or big contract, you go say make he no check his phone

Una go just set foolish standards online for practical reality, say he even gree to marry gaan, he don try for my eyes, with Wetin people dey go thru to inside marriage the past few years now dey always fear me, I pray I overcome the fear soon, if not I no sure I go marry

these same set of women expect men to bend the knee to ask to be married, highest of weaknesses 😂😂😂

I am going to feed you, protect you, warm you, clothe you, and may even extend such to your family, most importantly fertilize you, and you still want me to kneel down for you, naaah

90 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Groom Checking His Phone While Walking Down The Aisle With His Wife (Video) by detectivejones: 8:08am On Jun 04, 2023
The bride looks happy and un-bothered everyone should mind their business including me. My 2kobo

90 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Groom Checking His Phone While Walking Down The Aisle With His Wife (Video) by fourboys: 10:38am On Jun 04, 2023
Side chick dey online grin

4 Likes

Re: Groom Checking His Phone While Walking Down The Aisle With His Wife (Video) by UptownVibes(m): 10:45am On Jun 04, 2023
Dude played bet to settle bills after wedding.. he is obviously checking live score.. See the lady so happy with her paints all over her face,while the dude is already in pains,thinking of bills he is gonna pay after the formality called church wedding .

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Groom Checking His Phone While Walking Down The Aisle With His Wife (Video) by tobechi20(m): 11:27am On Jun 04, 2023
He is anxious. Using phone to cope

19 Likes

Re: Groom Checking His Phone While Walking Down The Aisle With His Wife (Video) by Streetmovement(m): 11:30am On Jun 04, 2023
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Nothing here to talk about cool

This is not even news
Re: Groom Checking His Phone While Walking Down The Aisle With His Wife (Video) by Baronthecelebri: 12:25pm On Jun 04, 2023
Man is checking his bet

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Groom Checking His Phone While Walking Down The Aisle With His Wife (Video) by Rokiat(f): 12:27pm On Jun 04, 2023
Maybe he’s checking over his vows he could be nervous probably have phobia for public speaking.

Or he could just be a fuc…k boy and the bride a pick me that pick the first man that show interest in her and told her he loves her.

Whatever it is I don’t care that’s her problem to deal with.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Groom Checking His Phone While Walking Down The Aisle With His Wife (Video) by Kiddogarcia(m): 1:06pm On Jun 04, 2023
It's pressure or Baba is probably checking his bet.

Na we be your best plug for everything Sexual enhancement tho
Re: Groom Checking His Phone While Walking Down The Aisle With His Wife (Video) by Mandela27: 1:24pm On Jun 04, 2023
Na bet him dey check.believe

4 Likes

Re: Groom Checking His Phone While Walking Down The Aisle With His Wife (Video) by Flangelo12: 1:40pm On Jun 04, 2023
Azza.
Re: Groom Checking His Phone While Walking Down The Aisle With His Wife (Video) by rigarmortis: 2:36pm On Jun 04, 2023
Man City to win

Refresh
Refresh

4 Likes

Re: Groom Checking His Phone While Walking Down The Aisle With His Wife (Video) by Benjaniblinks(m): 2:39pm On Jun 04, 2023
kiss
Re: Groom Checking His Phone While Walking Down The Aisle With His Wife (Video) by Tibanew: 2:39pm On Jun 04, 2023
That one dey cheat
Re: Groom Checking His Phone While Walking Down The Aisle With His Wife (Video) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 2:39pm On Jun 04, 2023
Seen!
We wanted to say maybe he is doing something so important,
But seeing him pressing th me phone from the altar, all the qay through the aisle and even outside the church is a no no.
#Dumb

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Groom Checking His Phone While Walking Down The Aisle With His Wife (Video) by Goodlady(f): 2:39pm On Jun 04, 2023
He's just checking a vital update. Nothing special.
This post appeared on LIB since Saturday morning. I must say that Nairaland mods aren't current. Seun, your site is redundant!
I sweetplum say it boldly that aside to come here and deal with those make mushroom in romance section and to contribute to politics section, your site is the driest ever.
As dry as the ideas of ex president Tiringbeku of Daura!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Groom Checking His Phone While Walking Down The Aisle With His Wife (Video) by NzogbuNzogbu: 2:40pm On Jun 04, 2023
What if na client when nor dey too reply just opened gateway

Is the wife running

1 Like

Re: Groom Checking His Phone While Walking Down The Aisle With His Wife (Video) by gungab(m): 2:40pm On Jun 04, 2023
Maybe he's shy 🤣

4 Likes

Re: Groom Checking His Phone While Walking Down The Aisle With His Wife (Video) by PlayerMeji: 2:41pm On Jun 04, 2023
Ifeoma just texted: Babe, I think I'm pregnant!

grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Groom Checking His Phone While Walking Down The Aisle With His Wife (Video) by elefind(m): 2:41pm On Jun 04, 2023
😄
Re: Groom Checking His Phone While Walking Down The Aisle With His Wife (Video) by NastiLord: 2:41pm On Jun 04, 2023
Nothing more than livescore.
Out of the abundance of phone, money speaketh!

4 Likes

Re: Groom Checking His Phone While Walking Down The Aisle With His Wife (Video) by jayAjoku(m): 2:41pm On Jun 04, 2023
Women will marry men that don’t care about them and complain later,

2 Likes

Re: Groom Checking His Phone While Walking Down The Aisle With His Wife (Video) by fasho01(m): 2:42pm On Jun 04, 2023
You all make a mountain out of a mole hill. What if he's sorting out something important that pertains to the wedding plans or their next destination

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Groom Checking His Phone While Walking Down The Aisle With His Wife (Video) by FalseProphet1(m): 2:43pm On Jun 04, 2023
Some people can be very unserious in life. What's so important that he can't keep the phone until after his wedding? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yahoo Boys & Ritual: Nigerian Lady Has A Strong Message For Lazy Girls (Video) / Please Help Me Judge, Is My Fiancee A Wife Material Or Not . / One Sure Way To Know Who Your Heart truly Desires.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.