Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,235 members, 7,807,787 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:12 PM

GUYS - Can You Date A Lady Who Eats Dog Meat - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / GUYS - Can You Date A Lady Who Eats Dog Meat (511 Views)

"My Husband Buys Chicken From Fastfood, Eats Alone, Hides Payment Receipts" / Should A Wife Wait For Her Husband Before She Eats Or She Should Eat Alone? / McCaughey Septuplets: Lady Who Gave Birth To 7 Children 21 Years Ago (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

GUYS - Can You Date A Lady Who Eats Dog Meat by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jun 03, 2023
Its on Nairaland front page - Hilda Baci and the other lady in the dog meat eating episode.

The question that comes to mind when I come across this kind of article is, i cannot date a lady who eats dog meat neither do i eat dog meat . I have come to see dogs as companions and can't stand anyone who eats them.

Now, guys, can you date a woman who eats dog meat?

What would be the reason for your decision.

For me , kissing a woman who eats dog is tantamount to eating one myself!
Re: GUYS - Can You Date A Lady Who Eats Dog Meat by Acekidc4(m): 8:48pm On Jun 03, 2023
I hate dog 🐕 Meat...........but am not against it........Meat is Meat Whether na Cow 🐄,goat 🐐, chicken 🐔 or Pig 🐖 all na consumable meat.

2 Likes

Re: GUYS - Can You Date A Lady Who Eats Dog Meat by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jun 03, 2023
Acekidc4:
I hate dog 🐕 Meat...........but am not against it........Meat is Meat Whether na Cow 🐄,goat 🐐, chicken 🐔 or Pig 🐖 all na consumable meat.

Me too. Cow, pork, goat, lamb, chicken, fish and nothing else.

Bush meat is a no no as I cannot vouch for the kind of animal I am eating.

I am not that famished that I have to eat anything I see.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: GUYS - Can You Date A Lady Who Eats Dog Meat by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:02pm On Jun 03, 2023
although i have nothing against people who do eat such meat (i have once unknowingly tasted it myself)....the only reason i wouldnt date such lady is because i would be too scared to come home one day and she pepper souped the family pet!

1 Like

Re: GUYS - Can You Date A Lady Who Eats Dog Meat by Martinsmine(m): 9:22pm On Jun 03, 2023
MrBrownJay1:
although i have nothing against people who do eat such meat (i have once unknowingly tasted it myself)....the only reason i wouldnt date such lady is because i would be too scared to come home one day and she pepper souped the family pet!
She dare not use our home pet as a meat.... She won't..... Love is thick
Re: GUYS - Can You Date A Lady Who Eats Dog Meat by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:29pm On Jun 03, 2023
Martinsmine:
She dare not use our home pet as a meat.... She won't..... Love is thick

YOUR love for the pet is thick, not hers... and thats the whole issue though. if your gf had a pet chicken, and someday deadly hunger dont jam you (with no money for food), wouldnt you slaughter her pet chicken for better culinary purpose?
Re: GUYS - Can You Date A Lady Who Eats Dog Meat by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jun 03, 2023
MrBrownJay1:

"Pepersouped the family pet" That is very funny!

1 Like

Re: GUYS - Can You Date A Lady Who Eats Dog Meat by Mindlog: 9:39pm On Jun 03, 2023
Skyview01:
Its on Nairaland front page - Hilda Baci and the other lady in the dog meat eating episode.

The question that comes to mind when I come across this kind of article is, i cannot date a lady who eats dog meat neither do i eat dog meat . I have come to see dogs as companions and can't stand anyone who eats them.

Now, guys, can you date a woman who eats dog meat?

What would be the reason for your decision.

For me , kissing a woman who eats dog is tantamount to eating one myself!

They are women who wouldn't think of having a relationship with you because you are not a vegetarian.

1 Like

Re: GUYS - Can You Date A Lady Who Eats Dog Meat by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jun 03, 2023
Mindlog:

They are women who wouldn't think of having a relationship with you because you are not a vegetarian.

I am a vegetarian who do not discriminate against meat- Lol. I am selective in the kind of meat i eat. Its hungry people that eat anything in sight.
Re: GUYS - Can You Date A Lady Who Eats Dog Meat by Mindlog: 10:09pm On Jun 03, 2023
Skyview01:

I am a vegetarian who do not discriminate against meat- Lol. I am selective in the kind of meat i eat. Its hungry people that eat anything in sight.
And you still regard yourself as a vegetarian? shocked shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: GUYS - Can You Date A Lady Who Eats Dog Meat by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jun 03, 2023
Mindlog:
And you still regard yourself as a vegetarian? shocked shocked shocked

40% vegetarian, 60 % "Meatarian". We have to balance things up na!
Re: GUYS - Can You Date A Lady Who Eats Dog Meat by Martinsmine(m): 10:17pm On Jun 03, 2023
MrBrownJay1:

YOUR love for the pet is thick, not hers... and thats the whole issue though. if your gf had a pet chicken, and someday deadly hunger dont jam you (with no money for food), wouldnt you slaughter her pet chicken for better culinary purpose?
Brown omor I will kill that chicken only if the poo is a mess to d house... And it will be in Nigeria not in sweden here
Re: GUYS - Can You Date A Lady Who Eats Dog Meat by Mindlog: 10:21pm On Jun 03, 2023
Skyview01:

40% vegetarian, 60 % "Meatarian". We have to balance things up na!

No confuse ya'self. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: GUYS - Can You Date A Lady Who Eats Dog Meat by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:24pm On Jun 03, 2023
Martinsmine:
Brown omor I will kill that chicken only if the poo is a mess to d house... And it will be in Nigeria not in sweden here

lol, you try that in Sweden and you will probably end up in jail!
Re: GUYS - Can You Date A Lady Who Eats Dog Meat by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jun 03, 2023
Why would anybody date people that eat dog? That means they can also eat humans too, because dogs are next to humans.

1 Like

Re: GUYS - Can You Date A Lady Who Eats Dog Meat by Martinsmine(m): 10:31pm On Jun 03, 2023
MrBrownJay1:

lol, you try that in Sweden and you will probably end up in jail!

I no na.... Run from problem o ....
Re: GUYS - Can You Date A Lady Who Eats Dog Meat by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jun 03, 2023
Mindlog:

No confuse ya'self. cheesy cheesy cheesy

I am always in a state of confusion when i eat good roasted meat of cow or goat!
Re: GUYS - Can You Date A Lady Who Eats Dog Meat by Vision101(m): 11:00pm On Jun 03, 2023
Any lady that eats dog meat must be a doggy expert in the oda room.
Re: GUYS - Can You Date A Lady Who Eats Dog Meat by Nobody: 2:36am On Jun 04, 2023
Vision101:

Calm down my friend,

Liking doggy and eating dog meat are completely different propositions.
Re: GUYS - Can You Date A Lady Who Eats Dog Meat by Love800(m): 7:39am On Jun 04, 2023
Yes. Its his/her choice
Re: GUYS - Can You Date A Lady Who Eats Dog Meat by finallybusy: 4:03pm On Jun 04, 2023
Nairaland boys will say "if she is good in bed." Dog meat to me is no different from any other. I will date her. Things will sour after seeing the meat a fourth or fifth time. Though it is meat, I doubt I'd get used to the sight since the animals were companions to people I grew around.

Do people who eat dogs ever see the animals as pets? I eat chicken and raised one as a pet once. It was tasty after all was said and done.
Re: GUYS - Can You Date A Lady Who Eats Dog Meat by finallybusy: 4:05pm On Jun 04, 2023
Vision101:
See one of them. Simple minds.

(1) (Reply)

Where Next? / Honesty Is The Best Policy! / Ladies, Can You Marry An Unemployed Graduate?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.