Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,927 members, 7,806,691 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:59 PM

Make A Wish Here And Your Life Will Never Be The Same.i Have Tried It It Works. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Make A Wish Here And Your Life Will Never Be The Same.i Have Tried It It Works. (1226 Views)

Ex Minister Tried To Return N50bn Through Me — El-rufai / Joined For Life: Will This Dicephalus Conjoined Twin Marry One Guy? / Zambian Man Bites Python That Tried To Kill Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Make A Wish Here And Your Life Will Never Be The Same.i Have Tried It It Works. by lovelyS(m): 4:57pm On Sep 29, 2011
I saw this unbelievable site online and i made a wish and my wish came true.I can't detailed the whole story but it as to do with romance with my GF , Try it,if it should work for me.it will work for you too.

Make your wish now

http://www.real-wishes.com/

Dont forget to make a coment here if it should works for you.
Re: Make A Wish Here And Your Life Will Never Be The Same.i Have Tried It It Works. by pendo89(f): 5:02pm On Sep 29, 2011
It worked for you so its not a precedent just a probability and nothing else.life in this day and age is not based on wishful thinking.
Re: Make A Wish Here And Your Life Will Never Be The Same.i Have Tried It It Works. by MrCork17: 5:05pm On Sep 29, 2011
It worked.  It worked.  I just tickets to see Father Christmas!! undecided
Re: Make A Wish Here And Your Life Will Never Be The Same.i Have Tried It It Works. by lovelyS(m): 5:25pm On Sep 29, 2011
pendo89:

It worked for you so its not a precedent just a probability and nothing else.life in this day and age is not based on wishful thinking.

I strongly disagree with you, wishing will make it so if we just keep on wishing for good things.See,when dreamers tell you dreams come true, believe them because it's no mistake. wishes are the dreams we dream when we're awake.The curtain of night will part, if you are certain within your heart.So if you wish long enough, wish strong enough, you will come to know that wishing will come to reality.
Re: Make A Wish Here And Your Life Will Never Be The Same.i Have Tried It It Works. by ronkebp(f): 5:47pm On Sep 29, 2011
I soak myself in the blood of Jesus, while i try it out. smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: Make A Wish Here And Your Life Will Never Be The Same.i Have Tried It It Works. by pendo89(f): 6:10pm On Sep 29, 2011
lovely_S:

I strongly disagree with you, wishing will make it so if we just keep on wishing for good things.See,when dreamers tell you dreams come true, believe them because it's no mistake. wishes are the dreams we dream when we're awake.The curtain of night will part, if you are certain within your heart.So if you wish long enough, wish strong enough, you will come to know that wishing will come to reality.

There's power in positive thinking and confessions.It's what optimists are made of.Now this one of of yours is neither of the two.
Telling somebody 'make a wish and your life will never be the same cz it worked for you is more magical than positive thinking.
Look here.People who think positive,dream big and wish for the best put their brains and other God given tools to work. They do not sit click a button and say 'voila!
then afterwards go telling everybody to apply the same formula! c'mmon. we are not duplicates so if it worked for you it did so cz chances of that happening at that particular time were high.
But since its a free world so people are allowed to do anything so let the 'wishful only'go ahead cz its not a crime.
Re: Make A Wish Here And Your Life Will Never Be The Same.i Have Tried It It Works. by bekay911(f): 9:16pm On Sep 29, 2011
make a wish , hmmmmmmm dnt knw wat 2 wish 4 any clue grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Disrespect On Nairaland / How Do I Get And Install Prepaid PHCN Meter? / A Nairalander's Experience With State CID Osogbo completed , please Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.