Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,353 members, 7,800,703 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:32 AM

Abia: Police To Arraign Man Refusing To Pray, Disrupting Church Service - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Abia: Police To Arraign Man Refusing To Pray, Disrupting Church Service (17588 Views)

Lady Caught Deleting Nude After Sharing It During Church Service (photos, video) / Pastor Anthony Olawale Dies During Mountain Of Fire Church Service In Lagos / Apostle Suleman And His Wife After Church Service Today (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abia: Police To Arraign Man Refusing To Pray, Disrupting Church Service by jeff1993: 6:05pm On Jun 04, 2023
ibtommy:

See ya life Close your eyed, open dem and see the trash you write here. Ori e ni maggots

Ori baba e ti yi
Re: Abia: Police To Arraign Man Refusing To Pray, Disrupting Church Service by effido666: 6:07pm On Jun 04, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Are the poor taking advantage of the Law or rather sitting back to complain instead? undecided
Answer the question bro
Re: Abia: Police To Arraign Man Refusing To Pray, Disrupting Church Service by Kobojunkie: 6:08pm On Jun 04, 2023
effido666:
Answer the question bro
What question?, undecided
Re: Abia: Police To Arraign Man Refusing To Pray, Disrupting Church Service by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jun 04, 2023
How You Can Have Pleasure And Rest In This Present Time.

Apostle Joshua Selman.

Listen To This Powerful Words

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L1ggHBo-xv4
Re: Abia: Police To Arraign Man Refusing To Pray, Disrupting Church Service by simpleseyi: 7:02pm On Jun 04, 2023
Amunethseranu:
And an idiot is defending the body of Christ he hasn't seen before up there like chybuzzdd a c*rebral p*lsy patient out there.
It's good to arrest someone disturbing the present of children of god Yahweh( Satan ) but a tribulation to caution the wonderful children of god disturbing the gathering of those who disfathered god Yahweh( Satan ).

... I can see Yoruba moslems in here sounding woke as if they arent using megaphones to destroy the ears of ketu ,ojuolegba and mushin dwellers, no police will go for them unless u want ur government to be declared ipob Igbo government, YOU SEE THIS INJUSTICE EVERYONE WILL TASTE IT IN FULL DOSE

If you start in your cursed region, then you will not know anything happening in Ketu, Ojuekegba, Mushin
Re: Abia: Police To Arraign Man Refusing To Pray, Disrupting Church Service by trulife: 8:21pm On Jun 04, 2023
I believe that there are more beneath what is on the charge sheet but why? in our church as christians we are happy to push for the arraignment of one of us and a clergy for that matter. As christians we should know that the bible says..if God (we aswell) make iniquity who will stand? nobody as we all know the body of christ should learn this. As for the charge, I do not blame the organization that charged they did their work but I believe the contents or the words that formed the charge be like hieeeeee. pardon me pls. this is trulife.
Re: Abia: Police To Arraign Man Refusing To Pray, Disrupting Church Service by Onyiiobi7735(m): 8:30pm On Jun 04, 2023
Northernblood7:
Half story to castigate the body of Christ
Exactly.The story obviously was fabricated by headslamming Northern animals.
Re: Abia: Police To Arraign Man Refusing To Pray, Disrupting Church Service by ibtommy(m): 9:04pm On Jun 04, 2023
jeff1993:

Ori baba e ti yi
Nincompoop!!! If you've got one, then I'm sure he dey for Aro grin
Re: Abia: Police To Arraign Man Refusing To Pray, Disrupting Church Service by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 10:13pm On Jun 04, 2023
jeff1993:
Why would u go to church and refuse to pray??

Can u go to a mosque on friday when all steps praying, and refuse to pray??

He should be thrown into the cell without bail for a week with hard labor for constituting a nuisance in church
Yes you totally can go to mosque and refuse to pray,i lost count the number of times i slept in the mosque while others are praying. The question is,what law did he break and since when is it by Force to pray.
Re: Abia: Police To Arraign Man Refusing To Pray, Disrupting Church Service by Ken4Christ: 10:38pm On Jun 04, 2023
There is more to this story.
Re: Abia: Police To Arraign Man Refusing To Pray, Disrupting Church Service by Sirchigo4: 11:44pm On Jun 04, 2023
Rashamana:
Omo not praying now na sin

The right question na crime not sin. This really baffled me
Re: Abia: Police To Arraign Man Refusing To Pray, Disrupting Church Service by jeff1993: 11:54pm On Jun 04, 2023
Ibrahimmrfish:

Yes you totally can go to mosque and refuse to pray,i lost count the number of times i slept in the mosque while others are praying. The question is,what law did he break and since when is it by Force to pray.

Why do u like to lie ... what do u gain??

Can u actually go to the mosque on friday during jumaat service , when others are praying u start sleeping??

If he wants to sleep , he should go and sleep at home.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Top Ten Bible Verses You Will Never Hear In Church. / Supriem Rockefeller Messiah Or Antichrist? / Plateau Killings: Pastor And His Wife Cry As His Church Was Burned Down

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.