Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,490 members, 7,808,812 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:14 PM

Experienced Professional Blogger Needed - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Experienced Professional Blogger Needed (289 Views)

2 Professional Blogger Needed On Bigbuzzpanda.com / Pls I Need Assistant From A Professional Blogger / Professional Blogger @ Naijacrush.com.ng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Experienced Professional Blogger Needed by Jerryblaze1: 12:32pm On Jun 04, 2023
I want to create my own blog, I need someone to put me through, and how I can monetize it.
Re: Experienced Professional Blogger Needed by Weezyclan(m): 3:50pm On Jun 04, 2023
Jerryblaze1:
I want to create my own blog, I need someone to put me through, and how I can monetize it.
talk to me I'll guide you
Re: Experienced Professional Blogger Needed by susrite(m): 5:26pm On Jun 04, 2023
Jerryblaze1:
if you're ready to pay the right price, I'd definitely put you through every step, from

Pre-planning
Domain and hosting
The website development
Neccesary plug-ins and setting
Blog niche
Working with Longtail and short tail keywords improving SEO
Working with social media platform
Increasing backlinks from trusted high blogs
The EAAT Authority trick
Creating at least 10 blog post a day
Processing Google ads account...

There's a lot to do here bro
Re: Experienced Professional Blogger Needed by oliseh99: 6:31pm On Jun 04, 2023
susrite:
if you're ready to pay the right price, I'd definitely put you through every step, from

Pre-planning
Domain and hosting
The website development
Neccesary plug-ins and setting
Blog niche
Working with Longtail and short tail keywords improving SEO
Working with social media platform
Increasing backlinks from trusted high blogs
The EAAT Authority trick
Creating at least 10 blog post a day
Processing Google ads account...

There's a lot to do here bro
How do I contact you?
Re: Experienced Professional Blogger Needed by susrite(m): 9:14pm On Jun 04, 2023
oliseh99:

How do I contact you?
WhatsApp me
Re: Experienced Professional Blogger Needed by lafantana: 2:22pm On Jun 05, 2023
Sale of Google Ads and Play Developer, IOS developer accounts.
There are Ads accounts: Ukraine, Kazakhstan, Belarus and the USA. Accounts are old and new.
There are unique accounts where advertising is launched on our domain, which we give away with the account, and there is our card that can be replenished.
It is also very good news for those who spend a lot of money - there are unique cards in which there are no limits, you can spend as much as you like, without having to indicate the source of income, etc.
You can replenish cards through crypto, swift, etc. For use from 8% for replenishment, if the account is blocked, the money is returned without problems.
We have been working since 2011, we give guarantees.
Our website adsgle.com
Contacts:
todavmisha@gmail.com
telegram : @mishatoda
Check for exact match contacts.
Re: Experienced Professional Blogger Needed by Jerryblaze1: 6:40pm On Jun 06, 2023
susrite:
WhatsApp me

WhatsApp contact ?
Re: Experienced Professional Blogger Needed by Jerryblaze1: 6:41pm On Jun 06, 2023
Weezyclan:
talk to me I'll guide you

How do I get in touch with you?
Re: Experienced Professional Blogger Needed by susrite(m): 8:44pm On Jun 06, 2023
Jerryblaze1:

WhatsApp contact ?

(1) (Reply)

Free Website For Your Business. Get Yours Now / Shorten Urls To Reach More People / A MUCT Click, Hot Offer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.