Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,475 members, 7,808,722 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:59 PM

Travel Section Complaints Thread: Report To Moderators (SOS) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travel Section Complaints Thread: Report To Moderators (SOS) (26095 Views)

*~Temmytanny Voted Travel Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations / *~ Vicjustice Voted Travel Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! / Travel Section Game (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Travel Section Complaints Thread: Report To Moderators (SOS) by imperiouxx(m): 6:31pm On Sep 29, 2011
Help keep this section clean by reporting any miscreant/bogus/ill-mannered user to the moderator here.
Re: Travel Section Complaints Thread: Report To Moderators (SOS) by imperiouxx(m): 6:33pm On Sep 29, 2011
help us check the user ayomission and robelinc because we don't know their daily missions here.
Re: Travel Section Complaints Thread: Report To Moderators (SOS) by DisGuy: 8:29pm On Sep 29, 2011
undecided
Re: Travel Section Complaints Thread: Report To Moderators (SOS) by Nobody: 9:59pm On Sep 29, 2011
;d
Re: Travel Section Complaints Thread: Report To Moderators (SOS) by imperiouxx(m): 9:06am On Sep 30, 2011
@dis guy,

I created this thread to convey what should be PM for you and others to see because there is no functioning PM system in this forum.

Flaming messages erupt too much in US thread these days. Help there.
Re: Travel Section Complaints Thread: Report To Moderators (SOS) by Nobody: 5:04pm On Sep 30, 2011
^^^ Perhaps if you posted what your gripes actually are, things would be clearer. Right now, your complaint (if there is one) doesn't convey any message to anyone.
Re: Travel Section Complaints Thread: Report To Moderators (SOS) by imperiouxx(m): 10:20am On Oct 01, 2011
Siena:

^^^ Perhaps if you posted what your gripes actually are, things would be clearer. Right now, your complaint (if there is one) doesn't convey any message to anyone.

To the moderators it is now clear. Thanks
Re: Travel Section Complaints Thread: Report To Moderators (SOS) by justwise(m): 8:37pm On Oct 09, 2011
Lets have your complains here, any issue you have with the Mod or any member state it here. Please don't forget to post the link to the complaint or offender's profile as well.

Thanks.
Re: Travel Section Complaints Thread: Report To Moderators (SOS) by teenyyinka(f): 6:41am On Oct 23, 2011
To the moderators, i don't know who always delete my thread here on travel section,This is the fourth time my threads are been deleted. For the fact that people are been duped by some travel agent does not mean agents are the same, my own good name is better than silver and gold. I hope this will not happen again, Regards.
Re: Travel Section Complaints Thread: Report To Moderators (SOS) by justwise(m): 8:18am On Oct 23, 2011
teenyyinka:

To the moderators, i don't know who always delete my thread here on travel section,This is the fourth time my threads are been deleted. For the fact that people are been duped by some travel agent does not mean agents are the same, my own good name is better than silver and gold. I hope this will not happen again, Regards.

The travel section is just for people who want to get genuine travel information, its difficult to trust anybody with just mobile phone number and free email address promising heaven and earth.

If you must start a thread about your business then make it genuine, give people enough information here, ''not call me or email me for more details'' and stick to one thread not opening multiple threads dealing with the same thing.

3 Likes

Re: Travel Section Complaints Thread: Report To Moderators (SOS) by teenyyinka(f): 8:42am On Oct 23, 2011
If am here to scam people i will not post my office address on this forum, moreover my own intergrity is far more than some thousands of naira, i don't know of others o.
Re: Travel Section Complaints Thread: Report To Moderators (SOS) by teenyyinka(f): 9:16am On Oct 23, 2011
@justwise am a married woman with integrity. What do i stand to gain if i keep riping people off their had earned money.
Re: Travel Section Complaints Thread: Report To Moderators (SOS) by justwise(m): 9:28am On Oct 23, 2011
teenyyinka:

@justwise am a married woman with integrity. What do i stand to gain if i keep riping people off their had earned money.

I did not accuse you of ripping people off and i have no intention of doing that without any substantial evidence. I explained to you why your thread was removed, by the way fraud is not restricted to single people alone, grin grin
Re: Travel Section Complaints Thread: Report To Moderators (SOS) by teenyyinka(f): 10:28am On Oct 23, 2011
The fact that i've not posted my biography on this forum does not make me a scammer, how much more do you want me to give people detail infomation. PELE PROF!
Re: Travel Section Complaints Thread: Report To Moderators (SOS) by justwise(m): 10:40am On Oct 23, 2011
teenyyinka:

The fact that i've not posted my biography on this forum does not make me a[b] scamme[/b]r, how much more do you want me to give people detail infomation. PELE PROF!

Can i just repeat it again. . . i have not called you a scammer, i have just told you why your thread was removed and how it could be mistaken for a fraudulent one.
Re: Travel Section Complaints Thread: Report To Moderators (SOS) by teenyyinka(f): 10:52am On Oct 23, 2011
Alryt, i hope my thread won't be deleted again.
Re: Travel Section Complaints Thread: Report To Moderators (SOS) by justwise(m): 11:22am On Oct 23, 2011
teenyyinka:

Alryt, i hope my thread won't be deleted again.

Only if you do the right thing.
Re: Travel Section Complaints Thread: Report To Moderators (SOS) by imperiouxx(m): 5:58pm On Oct 26, 2011
Mods we need your help here

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-240241.9408.html

Since con artists go in-thread for their adverts, it will be good if we all help reporting them. Who knows, your bro or best friend might fall victim of their voracious tommy.
Re: Travel Section Complaints Thread: Report To Moderators (SOS) by imperiouxx(m): 4:39am On Oct 27, 2011
JW, you are like antispam, swift in action. Finally, Robelinc and the likes who come here looking for daily prey have say goodbye to this section. What a relieve.

1 Like

Re: Travel Section Complaints Thread: Report To Moderators (SOS) by justwise(m): 10:14pm On Oct 27, 2011
imperiouxx:

Mods we need your help here

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-240241.9408.html

Since con artists go in-thread for their adverts, it will be good if we all help reporting them. Who knows, your bro or best friend might fall victim of their voracious tommy.

Cleaned that yesterday, yea i noticed what they do now. . . dropping it in between posts.

Thanks for keeping an eye on that.
Re: Travel Section Complaints Thread: Report To Moderators (SOS) by imperiouxx(m): 4:32pm On Nov 01, 2011
Did you guys just create a child board? Travel Ads
Re: Travel Section Complaints Thread: Report To Moderators (SOS) by justwise(m): 5:27pm On Nov 01, 2011
imperiouxx:

Did you guys just create a child board? Travel Ads

Just noticed that now. . .
Re: Travel Section Complaints Thread: Report To Moderators (SOS) by gallivant: 2:26am On Nov 21, 2011
I want to complain about a lack of comments in the Nairobi and East African threads.I appreciate the views though,outstanding. smiley
Re: Travel Section Complaints Thread: Report To Moderators (SOS) by imperiouxx(m): 1:23pm On Dec 16, 2011
JW, help us edit the U.s.a of the USA thread. O se. Also we need other polls in the travel section. Like the best anti scam, busiest thread (well we know), most funny thread, 10 most active section users etc.
Re: Travel Section Complaints Thread: Report To Moderators (SOS) by LaParisienne(f): 1:59pm On Jan 13, 2012
justwise:

The travel section is just for people who want to get genuine travel information, its difficult to trust anybody with just mobile phone number and free email address promising heaven and earth.

If you must start a thread about your business then make it genuine, give people enough information here, ''not call me or email me for more details'' and stick to one thread not opening multiple threads dealing with the same thing.

My first thread on Nairaland was in the Travel section. It contained no mobile number or email, I just needed an opinion. But after posting it, I couldn't find it. Can the modes pls tell me what really happened? Thanks

1 Like

Re: Travel Section Complaints Thread: Report To Moderators (SOS) by justwise(m): 2:16pm On Jan 13, 2012
La Parisienne:

My first thread on Nairaland was in the Travel section. It contained no mobile number or email, I just needed an opinion. But after posting it, I couldn't find it. Can the modes pls tell me what really happened? Thanks

Was it a thread or a post because i can't see any thread started by you.
Re: Travel Section Complaints Thread: Report To Moderators (SOS) by LaParisienne(f): 2:58pm On Jan 13, 2012
justwise:

Was it a thread or a post because i can't see any thread started by you.

It was a thread, sometime in November last year. Maybe it was my PC connection. The issue was solved, I'll sure post another one if need arises. Thx
Re: Travel Section Complaints Thread: Report To Moderators (SOS) by justwise(m): 3:35pm On Jan 13, 2012
La Parisienne:

It was a thread, sometime in November last year. Maybe it was my PC connection. The issue was solved, I'll sure post another one if need arises. Thx

Ok.
Re: Travel Section Complaints Thread: Report To Moderators (SOS) by suxes2006(m): 5:47pm On Jan 31, 2012
Justwise,

please can you help unban suxes2005?

Thanks
Re: Travel Section Complaints Thread: Report To Moderators (SOS) by justwise(m): 6:06pm On Jan 31, 2012
suxes2006:

Justwise,

please can you help unban[b] suxes2005?[/b]

Thanks

When was that ID banned?
Re: Travel Section Complaints Thread: Report To Moderators (SOS) by suxes2006(m): 6:11pm On Jan 31, 2012
Since last year, when i was posting celebrity news
and sending em to ma news website, www.
Even the site does not show up at my signature again

SHALOM
Re: Travel Section Complaints Thread: Report To Moderators (SOS) by FutureDon(m): 1:11pm On Feb 05, 2012
suxes2006:

Since last year,  when i was posting celebrity news
and sending em to ma news website,  www.
Even the site does not show up at my signature again

SHALOM

grin grin grin grin grin grin I don't know why, but this post made me laugh  cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Pictures Of Travellers "Fighting" To Board Arik Air / Villagers Push Vehicles Across A River In Taraba Due To Bad Transport System / Man Saves A Family From Falling Inside A Ditch With Their Car (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.