Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,660 members, 7,801,914 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:34 AM

Travel Section Complaints Thread: Report To Moderators (SOS) - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travel Section Complaints Thread: Report To Moderators (SOS) (26073 Views)

*~Temmytanny Voted Travel Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations / *~ Vicjustice Voted Travel Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! / Travel Section Game (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Travel Section Complaints Thread: Report To Moderators (SOS) by Joe980: 12:48pm On Dec 06, 2012
@Justwise, I would have loved nomination based on travel sections because most of us are restricted to sections of interest.
Re: Travel Section Complaints Thread: Report To Moderators (SOS) by justwise(m): 1:07pm On Dec 06, 2012
Joe980: @Justwise, I would have loved nomination based on travel sections because most of us are restricted to sections of interest.

This is just for travel section only, each section of nairaland got its own nomination and voting competition.
Re: Travel Section Complaints Thread: Report To Moderators (SOS) by ictmarket: 8:58pm On Dec 06, 2012
why do you delete my post when i have not violated any of your rules. i cant understand how you run this site?
Re: Travel Section Complaints Thread: Report To Moderators (SOS) by justwise(m): 9:37pm On Dec 06, 2012
ictmarket: why do you delete my post when i have not violated any of your rules. i cant understand how you run this site?

You really think i don't know who you are? You were banned and you got this ID to post another form of bogus visa thread?
Re: Travel Section Complaints Thread: Report To Moderators (SOS) by ictmarket: 7:16am On Dec 07, 2012
I will never deny my identity, i am into information marketing. The first time i tried to market information here, i was frustrated and i had to use the google trader. Now i am here just to share information and you rate me negatively. Dont you have special ways of finding out fraud stars or are you trying to monopolize activities here just for your own benefit. Please stop frustrating me and try to get a negative complain of be before you act. benefit? please
Re: Travel Section Complaints Thread: Report To Moderators (SOS) by justwise(m): 9:11am On Dec 07, 2012
ictmarket: I will never deny my identity, i am into information marketing. The first time i tried to market information here, i was frustrated and i had to use the google trader. Now i am here just to share information and you rate me negatively. Dont you have special ways of finding out fraud stars or are you trying to monopolize activities here just for your own benefit. Please stop frustrating me and try to get a negative complain of be before you act. benefit? please

I don't need a prophet to tell me that your thread is fraudulent and as such portrays you are a fraudster.

What you are marketing is fraud with both IDs.
Re: Travel Section Complaints Thread: Report To Moderators (SOS) by ictmarket: 6:32pm On Dec 07, 2012
You are only taking advantage of your position. JUST IMAGINE WHAT YOU SAID "I AM A FRAUDSTER". PLZ PROOF ME A FRAUDSTER BEFORE YOU DECIDE AND STOP EMBARRASSING ME PLZZZZ. CHECK OUT MY ACTIVITY BEFORE YOU CONFIRM. I CALL THIS WICKEDNESS
Re: Travel Section Complaints Thread: Report To Moderators (SOS) by justwise(m): 9:10pm On Dec 07, 2012
ictmarket: You are only taking advantage of your position. JUST IMAGINE WHAT YOU SAID "I AM A FRAUDSTER". PLZ PROOF ME A FRAUDSTER BEFORE YOU DECIDE AND STOP EMBARRASSING ME PLZZZZ. CHECK OUT MY ACTIVITY BEFORE YOU CONFIRM. I CALL THIS WICKEDNESS

There is no need trying to sound innocent, all i did was to hide your dubious American visa deal, i did not ban you (which you deserved) Just keep it away from travel section with this ID and the other ID you use.
Re: Travel Section Complaints Thread: Report To Moderators (SOS) by ictmarket: 11:51pm On Dec 07, 2012
Thanks for talking polite for the first time. About the American deal like you call it, fortunately i sold all chances without getting an opportunity from naira land. For heaven sake i run a registered company deleted with our activities covering the entire electronic service, social net working deleted which i my company is proud to present as our contributions and developments in i.c.t to mention but a few. A company that has gone so far in the I.C.T world and you call me a scam. You sound like a policeman abusing human rights because of the power bestowed on him. MAKE CONFIRMATIONS BEFORE YOU CONCLUDE
Re: Travel Section Complaints Thread: Report To Moderators (SOS) by Siga: 11:56pm On Dec 07, 2012
ictmarket: Thanks for talking polite for the first time. About the American deal like you call it, fortunately i sold all chances without getting an opportunity from naira land. For heaven sake i run a registered company deleted with our activities covering the entire electronic service, social net working e.g deleted which i my company is proud to present as our contributions and developments in i.c.t to mention but a few. A company that has gone so far in the I.C.T world and you call me a scam. You sound like a policeman abusing human rights because of the power bestowed on him. MAKE CONFIRMATIONS BEFORE YOU CONCLUDE
....My Oga...no need to be upset...all he said was ZERO marketing on the forums....thats all....it applies to everyone on Nairaland...I dont think he plans on picking on you or something....lets all relax and move on....
Re: Travel Section Complaints Thread: Report To Moderators (SOS) by Joe980: 1:24am On Dec 08, 2012
I gat you sir...I know this is basically for travel section. What am trying to say is bringing it down to various sections of travel forum. I don't think there is a way a candidate of our choice could dominate the entire travel section...the fact that we are limited to a candidate makes it kinda hard. For example; @Temmytanny under Dvlottery section is highly recognized but he is not known in travel to Canada section. We also have @imperiouxx under U.S.A thread doing pretty good but not known in travel to Canada and other thread as well. It takes people like me who visits various thread to appreciate their worth. My thoughts though.
justwise:

This is just for travel section only, each section of nairaland got its own nomination and voting competition.
[quote author=justwise]
Re: Travel Section Complaints Thread: Report To Moderators (SOS) by justwise(m): 10:31am On Dec 08, 2012
ictmarket: Thanks for talking polite for the first time. About the American deal like you call it, fortunately i sold all chances without getting an opportunity from naira land. For heaven sake i run a registered company deleted with our activities covering the entire electronic service, social net working deleted which i my company is proud to present as our contributions and developments in i.c.t to mention but a few. A company that has gone so far in the I.C.T world and you call me a scam. You sound like a policeman abusing human rights because of the power bestowed on him. MAKE CONFIRMATIONS BEFORE YOU CONCLUDE

I really don't know why you are here moaning, if you have 'sold' all chances and running a source full company why not face it and stop complaining? I see your adverts as fraudulent, you can not send anybody to America to live and work without paying for the visa as your advert claimed.

Your advert is not allowed here in travel section, if you want to advertise anything then pay Seun to get a place in nairaland for that.
Re: Travel Section Complaints Thread: Report To Moderators (SOS) by justwise(m): 10:41am On Dec 08, 2012
Joe980: I gat you sir...I know this is basically for travel section. What am trying to say is bringing it down to various sections of travel forum. I don't think there is a way a candidate of our choice could dominate the entire travel section...the fact that we are limited to a candidate makes it kinda hard. For example; @Temmytanny under Dvlottery section is highly recognized but he is not known in travel to Canada section. We also have @imperiouxx under U.S.A thread doing pretty good but not known in travel to Canada and other thread as well. It takes people like me who visits various thread to appreciate their worth. My thoughts though.

You have a point, but the problem with travel section issue is that one person may not be able to help in all threads concerning different travel inquiries, people will always stick to the thread they know much about.

That said, i expected members from US, Canada and UK thread to have more votes as those threads have the highest numbers of pages and get more traffic than other threads. Its seems that US-visa lottery thread contributors are more appreciative than others, they came out in a good number to appreciate the person who has being helping them.
Re: Travel Section Complaints Thread: Report To Moderators (SOS) by okeytimi: 4:25pm On Dec 08, 2012
@just wise,thank youso much,you read my mind and my intentions.I think its better to ask you like this now:WHAT IS THE PROCEDURE TO CHALLENGE OR CLEAR THE PENDING CRIMINAL CHARGES LIKE THIS WITH A FALSE DRIVING LICENSE.PLS GIVE ME AN IDEA OF HOW TO GO ABOUT IT.
LIKE YOU SAID ,I HAD PAID TRU MY NOSE TO LAWYERS ALREADY.ITS THE REASON AM OPTING FOR FAMILY VISA COS SETTLEMENT IS A LOT COSTLY. MY ONLY PROBLEM IS THE PENDING DRIVING PROBLEM AND MY WIFE MONTHLY INCOME ARE THE TWO REASONS AM RUNNING AWAY FROM SETTLEMNT AFETR THE FAILED ONES.
Re: Travel Section Complaints Thread: Report To Moderators (SOS) by ictmarket: 8:57pm On Dec 08, 2012
Plz send me the contact of the finacial section,i am coming up with a prograsometime next year. BROS i beg confirm the project when e don ready b4 u take action
Re: Travel Section Complaints Thread: Report To Moderators (SOS) by worry359(m): 8:49am On Dec 09, 2012
Okeytimi
There is no piont in desparatly posting in capitals on many threads.
Read slowly and try to understand.
You were illegal overstayer.
For your driving offence you could be facing several criminal charges
Driving without a licence
Driving without insurance (automatic without licence)
Was the vehicle taxed and have MOT?

Your lawyer will allways say to fight the case because he will always be paid!!!
The longer the case runs the more he earns.

You face ban for overstay and ban for criminal charges.

YOU MUST UNDERSTAND you are not getting back into UK as a LEGAL visitor,

You need to move your life on now whatever that takes.
Re: Travel Section Complaints Thread: Report To Moderators (SOS) by baby124: 9:02pm On Dec 12, 2012
Re: Travel Section Complaints Thread: Report To Moderators (SOS) by justwise(m): 9:50pm On Dec 12, 2012
baby_123: https://www.nairaland.com/1130875/why-tickets-expensive-outside-nigeria#13360122

Front page please. Urgent Topic.

I don't think that this is a FG material, price of ticket going up during xmas is normal, not just ticket, price of everything goes up during this time.
Re: Travel Section Complaints Thread: Report To Moderators (SOS) by baby124: 12:06am On Dec 13, 2012
justwise:

I don't think that this is a FG material, price of ticket going up during xmas is normal, not just ticket, price of everything goes up during this time.

You mean 3times the price? . You must not travel anywhere.
Re: Travel Section Complaints Thread: Report To Moderators (SOS) by Nobody: 4:27pm On Dec 15, 2012
Oga justwise,pls i've been able to post on other threadz,but cant post on dv 2014 thread......if i've done anything wrong,pls forgive me...........Nairaland is my breath and happiness......ejo nitori olorun
Re: Travel Section Complaints Thread: Report To Moderators (SOS) by justwise(m): 4:33pm On Dec 15, 2012
I Hate 9ja: Oga justwise,pls i've been able to post on other threadz,but cant post on dv 2014 thread......if i've done anything wrong,pls forgive me...........Nairaland is my breath and happiness......ejo nitori olorun

I don't know you are unable to post, you are not banned, if you were you wouldn't be able to post in any thread in travel section.
Re: Travel Section Complaints Thread: Report To Moderators (SOS) by Nobody: 4:37pm On Dec 15, 2012
justwise:

I don't know you are unable to post, you are not banned, if you were you wouldn't be able to post in any thread in travel section.
thankz boss for not banning me,coz i ve offended u alot,i beg no vex.jah blezz u
Re: Travel Section Complaints Thread: Report To Moderators (SOS) by okeytimi: 5:15pm On Dec 15, 2012
@just wise pls reply my mail.thanks
Re: Travel Section Complaints Thread: Report To Moderators (SOS) by justwise(m): 9:10pm On Dec 15, 2012
okeytimi: @just wise pls reply my mail.thanks

Will read it and reply you.
Re: Travel Section Complaints Thread: Report To Moderators (SOS) by okeytimi: 9:13am On Dec 18, 2012
@worry359,thanks
Re: Travel Section Complaints Thread: Report To Moderators (SOS) by justwise(m): 8:50pm On Dec 20, 2012
don rocky: can I renew my 6 month uk visiting visa.cos it about to expire

https://www.nairaland.com/823855/general-uk-visa-enquiries-part
Re: Travel Section Complaints Thread: Report To Moderators (SOS) by okeytimi: 4:41pm On Dec 21, 2012
@just wise:pls kindly advice,could the skype call history be use as evidence of communication between couples just like a BT call history at the embassy.Thanks
Re: Travel Section Complaints Thread: Report To Moderators (SOS) by justwise(m): 4:44pm On Dec 21, 2012
okeytimi: @just wise:pls kindly advice,could the skype call history be use as evidence of communication between couples just like a BT call history at the embassy.Thanks

Sure that can be used, just set your skype to save all calls and chat communications.
Re: Travel Section Complaints Thread: Report To Moderators (SOS) by okeytimi: 4:49pm On Dec 21, 2012
Thanks and much appreciated Sir.
Re: Travel Section Complaints Thread: Report To Moderators (SOS) by Happinessfreda: 7:39pm On Dec 30, 2012
Please help me Nigerians. My father is from U.k, though we lost contact with him when I was 3years. Now I wish to travel to the U.k Without stress.
How do I go about it?
Re: Travel Section Complaints Thread: Report To Moderators (SOS) by justwise(m): 10:25pm On Dec 30, 2012
Happiness_freda: Please help me Nigerians. My father is from U.k, though we lost contact with him when I was 3years. Now I wish to travel to the U.k Without stress.
How do I go about it?

Contact your daddy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Canada Cautions Nigerians Against Rumoured Visa Lottery / Driver Veers Off A Highway And Lands In A Ditch In Horrific Motor Accident. PICS / Saudi Arabia Shuns Nigeria, Okays Tourist Visas For 49 Countries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.