Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,835 members, 7,806,348 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:08 PM

(relationship Wahala) My Girlfriend Bought A New Phone - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (relationship Wahala) My Girlfriend Bought A New Phone (5178 Views)

Wahala: My Adventurous Trip To Yola And Back (pic) / See The Yeye Boxer My Girlfriend Bought For Me PHOTOS / See Food Items A Man Said His Girlfriend Bought For 750 Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

(relationship Wahala) My Girlfriend Bought A New Phone by makeherscream(m): 1:59pm On Jun 04, 2023
Good afternoon my fellow nairalanders I greet you all ,

my girlfriend who is still an apprentice bought a new phone yesterday , I was surprised when she came to my house yesterday holding the new phone on her hand ,

When I ask her how and where she get money to buy the phone , she said she have been saving money since January to buy the phone, am wondering where she get all the money she has been saving ever since from ,🤔

because she's just an apprentice she's not earning salary or is it the little 5k ,10k 15k that I'm giving her she was saving or is it what am thinking?🤔 I just hope is not what I am thinking 🙁 hmmmmm Nigerian girls will not kill me ,

She lost her phone last year November I promise her I will get her a new phone that she should be patient,

and have been planning to surprise her with a new phone on her birthday , her birthday is just few weeks from now June 20 ,

Nairalanders how una see this matter

1 Like

Re: (relationship Wahala) My Girlfriend Bought A New Phone by dotun4luv(m): 2:04pm On Jun 04, 2023
Perhaps. But why won't she get one since you couldn't afford to get her a new one since November or give her the one in your possession.

7 Likes

Re: (relationship Wahala) My Girlfriend Bought A New Phone by Micheal56: 2:06pm On Jun 04, 2023
U be real enemy of progress
Do you think relationships is everything if na marriage he Dey understandable
Opportunity comes first
Even if na person
Nothing spoil

6 Likes

Re: (relationship Wahala) My Girlfriend Bought A New Phone by bewla(m): 2:06pm On Jun 04, 2023
Dont worry keep buying card and data you are ok

1 Like

Re: (relationship Wahala) My Girlfriend Bought A New Phone by brunxy(m): 2:11pm On Jun 04, 2023
Goodlady:
Why haven't you bought her new phone for over 6 months?
Why ll you have a girlfriend you cantvassist with petty things like phone?
Did you attempt to give her your own phone?
Or buy her a small one? Do not lie cos thunder fit fire ya blokkos! 🔥
Let your gf enjoy her new phone. It could be a gift from her family or a friend. And if f you are suspecting a guy bought it for her, you sef hustle make another man no dey do your responsibilities financially and in the other room.
Blame your destiny and Buhari only!
Na you dey this pisure.?...You dey enter my eye o. No worry about me meeting my responsibility financially and in the other room 😘

1 Like

Re: (relationship Wahala) My Girlfriend Bought A New Phone by Jennyclay(f): 2:27pm On Jun 04, 2023
Abi she said she saved money to get the phone then What else do you want to hear from her again

Since last month November, good 8 months ago common sense did not tell you to get a new phone for her undecided, now that she has gotten a new phone you’re here questioning her??

You were even planning to get her a phone by June 20 which you’re not even sure!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: (relationship Wahala) My Girlfriend Bought A New Phone by makeherscream(m): 2:49pm On Jun 04, 2023
dotun4luv:
Perhaps. But why won't she get one since you couldn't afford to get her a new one since November or give her the one in your possession.
wow I should give her my only phone that I use in getting connections , you really get sense oo 😒, the fact that have not get her a phone ever since is because , so many bills to pay and I was already having it in mind that I will surprise her with a phone on her birthday

1 Like

Re: (relationship Wahala) My Girlfriend Bought A New Phone by Goodlady(f): 2:51pm On Jun 04, 2023
brunxy:
Na you dey this pisure.?...You dey enter my eye o. No worry about me meeting my responsibility financially and in the other room 😘
Lmao!
Re: (relationship Wahala) My Girlfriend Bought A New Phone by Sixfeetbelle: 2:57pm On Jun 04, 2023
What's the price of the phone?

If it's not that expensive (less than 100k), saving religiously for 8 months can get her the money. Plus you also said you give her some money.

She even try sef. I wonder how someone can stay 8 months without phone. I've never stolen before but if I were in her shoes and money is tight, hmmm
Re: (relationship Wahala) My Girlfriend Bought A New Phone by makeherscream(m): 3:02pm On Jun 04, 2023
Goodlady:
Why haven't you bought her new phone for over 6 months?
Why ll you have a girlfriend you cantvassist with petty things like phone?
Did you attempt to give her your own phone?
Or buy her a small one? Do not lie cos thunder fit fire ya blokkos! 🔥
Let your gf enjoy her new phone. It could be a gift from her family or a friend. And if f you are suspecting a guy bought it for her, you sef hustle make another man no dey do your responsibilities financially and in the other room.
Blame your destiny and Buhari only!
phone is a pitty thing right you are senseless Sha Nigerian girls are just too useless swear , the fact that I have not bought her a new phone is not because maybe am broke or something , I have a lot of bills to pay and some family members to feed is not that easy for me she should understand all this , afterall I was already planning to surprise her with the phone on her birthday,

But you talk like a bitch

2 Likes

Re: (relationship Wahala) My Girlfriend Bought A New Phone by makeherscream(m): 3:06pm On Jun 04, 2023
Micheal56:
U be real enemy of progress
Do you think relationships is everything if na marriage he Dey understandable
Opportunity comes first
Even if na person
Nothing spoil
like seriously you sound dumb

1 Like

Re: (relationship Wahala) My Girlfriend Bought A New Phone by makeherscream(m): 3:12pm On Jun 04, 2023
Jennyclay:
Abi she said she saved money to get the phone then What else do you want to hear from her again

Since last month November, good 8 months ago common sense did not tell you to get a new phone for her undecided, now that she has gotten a new phone you’re here questioning her??

You were even planning to get her a phone by June 20 which you’re not even sure!!
Nigerian girls make una still dey get sense small na nawa oo , it's not easy for me I have many bills to pay and some family members I take care of she knows about this , I was already having plans to gift her a new phone on her birthday ever since , was just wondering how she get the phone

1 Like

Re: (relationship Wahala) My Girlfriend Bought A New Phone by makeherscream(m): 3:15pm On Jun 04, 2023
Sixfeetbelle:

If it's not that expensive (less than 100k), saving religiously for 8 months can get her the money. Plus you also said you give her some money.

She even try sef. I wonder how someone can stay 8 months without phone. I've never stolen before but if I were in her shoes and money is tight, hmmm
the phone is just 97k , anyway thanks for your concern
Re: (relationship Wahala) My Girlfriend Bought A New Phone by Goodlady(f): 3:15pm On Jun 04, 2023
makeherscream:
phone is a pitty thing right you are senseless Sha Nigerian girls are just too useless swear , the fact that I have not bought her a new phone is not because maybe am broke or something , I have a lot of bills to pay and some family members to feed is not that easy for me she should understand all this , afterall I was already planning to surprise her with the phone on her birthday,

But you talk like a bitch
I m not a bïtch and I ll press your neck for using that word on me. Just watch out along the line.
If you have a surprise of phone for her previously, now that she has a phone, concert the surprise to cash and give her to support her in savings or anything tangible if it can cater for biz. Show her live with money and your mind ll be at rest. Nigerian women are the most loyal.
But men like you are likely akagums who expect loyalty but you aren't financially stable to start relationship.

1 Like

Re: (relationship Wahala) My Girlfriend Bought A New Phone by vincenteger: 3:19pm On Jun 04, 2023
You should be happy
The work has been shared among brethren
Just do your part by recharging the phone.

Life no hard
Na you dy make promise since Nov.
Stay there make pant dy wear you

3 Likes

Re: (relationship Wahala) My Girlfriend Bought A New Phone by makeherscream(m): 3:22pm On Jun 04, 2023
Goodlady:

I m not a bïtch and I ll press your neck for using that word on me. Just watch out along the line.
If you have a surprise of phone for her previously, now that she has a phone, concert the surprise to cash and give her to support her in savings or anything tangible if it can cater for biz. Show her live with money and your mind ll be at rest. Nigerian women are the most loyal.
But men like you are likely akagums who expect loyalty but you aren't financially stable to start relationship.
financially stable to start what😳 , it's obvious you are a bitch

1 Like

Re: (relationship Wahala) My Girlfriend Bought A New Phone by makeherscream(m): 3:24pm On Jun 04, 2023
vincenteger:
You should be happy
The work has been shared among brethren
Just do your part by recharging the phone.

Life no hard
Na you dy make promise since Nov.
Stay there make pant dy wear you
Nigerians and stupidity ehnnnn I just dey laugh sha
Re: (relationship Wahala) My Girlfriend Bought A New Phone by Goodlady(f): 3:35pm On Jun 04, 2023
makeherscream:
financially stable to start what😳 , it's obvious you are a bitch
You are a talakanaire!

1 Like

Re: (relationship Wahala) My Girlfriend Bought A New Phone by BlackyOne(m): 3:42pm On Jun 04, 2023
Is she an orphan, how is it your responsibility to buy her phone?

5 Likes

Re: (relationship Wahala) My Girlfriend Bought A New Phone by Spider20: 3:49pm On Jun 04, 2023
makeherscream:

my girlfriend who is still an apprentice bought a new phone yesterday , I was surprised when she came to my house yesterday holding the new phone on her hand ,

When I ask her how and where she get money to buy the phone , she said she have been saving money since January to buy the phone, am wondering where she get all the money she has been saving ever since from ,🤔

because she's just an apprentice she's not earning salary or is it the little 5k ,10k 15k that I'm giving her she was saving or is it what am thinking?🤔 I just hope is not what I am thinking 🙁 hmmmmm Nigerian girls will not kill me ,

She lost her phone last year November I promise her I will get her a new phone that she should be patient,

and have been planning to surprise her with a new phone on her birthday , her birthday is just few weeks from now June 20 ,

A big simp spotted,
Am sure your girlfriend don collect Big preek tire and you're here nagging
You should even thank your stars you didn't contribute a dime on that phone.
Am sure your Mother is making use of Nokia touch
Guy, go and buy your mum a new phone.

4 Likes

Re: (relationship Wahala) My Girlfriend Bought A New Phone by ednut1(m): 3:53pm On Jun 04, 2023
makeherscream:
the phone is just 97k , anyway thanks for your concern
you are broke but want the babe exclusive to you You should even be happy she dey give you chop. There is no way an apprentice can afford that phone. 3 or 4 men probably gave her 10k, 20k etc

3 Likes

Re: (relationship Wahala) My Girlfriend Bought A New Phone by ItisWell22(f): 4:06pm On Jun 04, 2023
Re: (relationship Wahala) My Girlfriend Bought A New Phone by Girlee(f): 4:45pm On Jun 04, 2023
makeherscream:

😂😂 Bros she's just your girlfriend. I thought guys appreciates independent ladies🤔
Besides, you didn't mention that she's an orphan or the only child of a poor couple and hence, you're all that she's got. Her older sibling must have supported her in the phone purchase (that's if she has any 🤷) or maybe her parents did.
You were expecting her to wait for you? After all the months that have passed?
What does being an apprentice make her? Come on! Anyone could have offered to buy her a new phone and that's nothing you should fret about.
Insecurity everywhere 😒...

"Nigerian girls will not kill me" - what are you implying? That they're all like your girlfriend. Mhen! Your girlfriend, obviously isn't guilty of anything. People have their ways and don't always think it's an illegal way. Whichever means through which she got the phone shouldn't bother you as long as you're both still together.
Una relationship matter sef 😩💔...
Yunno I got my present phone while I was preparing for my WAEC, without a job and broke. I accepted this guy's friend request on Facebook 3 years ago and while we were chatting, I was slow in replying. He asked why and I told him my phone's screen was bad. He asked for my account details and sent me 50k immediately. We're just friends that haven't met in real life up till date. So chill! Be anxious for nothing...
Re: (relationship Wahala) My Girlfriend Bought A New Phone by Micheal56: 4:49pm On Jun 04, 2023
makeherscream:
like seriously you sound dumb
No issue
Just Dey sound dumb
Who will choose proverty to riches ?
Bro hustle hard or not ur babe go leave u in your own very eye
Re: (relationship Wahala) My Girlfriend Bought A New Phone by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jun 04, 2023
I'm feeling perhaps 😆
Re: (relationship Wahala) My Girlfriend Bought A New Phone by Girlee(f): 5:10pm On Jun 04, 2023
makeherscream:
Nigerians and stupidity ehnnnn I just dey laugh sha

Are you in any way from France or the United States?

I don't just get it. What did Nigerians do to you? Mhen! I don't know what you've been through but I don't take you as mature.

It's either you use "Nigerian girls ehnn" or "Nigerians" and whatever you please to call us.
Shuu! I'd advise you try South African girls then 😂

Just focus on helping your family with the bills until you're ready for a proper relationship.
I wonder what you both do in that relationship. I'm sure you both won't end as married couples. You're not ready!
Re: (relationship Wahala) My Girlfriend Bought A New Phone by Jennyclay(f): 5:31pm On Jun 04, 2023
makeherscream:
Nigerian girls make una still dey get sense small na nawa oo , it's not easy for me I have many bills to pay and some family members I take care of she knows about this , I was already having plans to gift her a new phone on her birthday ever since , was just wondering how she get the phone
Mr man you’re broke. If you have money you wouldn’t be waiting till June 20. You should have bought her a phone long time ago then surprise her with another gift on June 20

I mean, how can you be so comfortable that your girlfriend don’t have a phone for good 8 months undecided

Mr Man you’re broke!!

1 Like

Re: (relationship Wahala) My Girlfriend Bought A New Phone by earthsync(f): 5:33pm On Jun 04, 2023
makeherscream:

Then ask how how she take get the phone now undecided undecided why you come here dey disturb us
Re: (relationship Wahala) My Girlfriend Bought A New Phone by Sonnobax15(m): 5:39pm On Jun 04, 2023
grin
What you couldn't do within a period of 6 months,your co-husband has done it within few weeks after serious lashing and squeezing tongue.
Re: (relationship Wahala) My Girlfriend Bought A New Phone by Karlifate: 5:43pm On Jun 04, 2023
Sixfeetbelle:

Re: (relationship Wahala) My Girlfriend Bought A New Phone by Gaspardd(m): 5:43pm On Jun 04, 2023
Im not gonna talk like a gentleman here, but you re an idiot for asking a grown up lady where she got money from. If anybody asks me such question, that idiot wud be knocked the f<ck out.
Asking me silly question.... For what?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Must I, A Non Nigerian Do To Woo A Lagos Lady. / Body Language: Love Signals / 99 Secrets Guys Have To Know About Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.