Stats: 3,150,431 members, 7,808,538 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:12 PM

You Were Sleeping And Saw This At Night, What Would You Do (photo) ? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Were Sleeping And Saw This At Night, What Would You Do (photo) ? (9506 Views)

#250,000 For One Night What An Ashawo Married Man / I Bin Go Do Photo Shoot I Saw This Type Of Lady (pic) / Finggering A Girl When She Was Sleeping And She Didn't Know (2) (3) (4)

Re: You Were Sleeping And Saw This At Night, What Would You Do (photo) ? by mankan2k7(m): 8:11pm On Jun 04, 2023
The truth of the matter is that, these creatures are very weak, lazy and fear the scriptures. Quote few scriptures and see how he will disappear. I have been oppressed countless times, scriptures is my saving grace.

Re: You Were Sleeping And Saw This At Night, What Would You Do (photo) ? by unamamatoto: 8:17pm On Jun 04, 2023
decub:

Forget the okpata weh some people dey yarn here.

As a human being, you go first enter panic mode and some people reflex no be here. Some go even cut liver enter the world beyond due to HBP.
Real Nigga cool cool

Re: You Were Sleeping And Saw This At Night, What Would You Do (photo) ? by unamamatoto: 8:18pm On Jun 04, 2023
mankan2k7:
The truth of the matter is that, these creatures are very weak, lazy and fear the scriptures. Quote few scriptures and see how he will disappear. I have been oppressed countless times, scriptures is my saving grace.
Believe... But, first of all, you must have confidence in self cool

Re: You Were Sleeping And Saw This At Night, What Would You Do (photo) ? by unamamatoto: 8:18pm On Jun 04, 2023
Hugokingz, what would you do ? undecided

Mkpurumma090, what would you do ? undecided undecided

Re: You Were Sleeping And Saw This At Night, What Would You Do (photo) ? by Goalnaldo(m): 9:24pm On Jun 04, 2023
I will go back to sleep because what would a caucasian demon be doing in a black man country?

Re: You Were Sleeping And Saw This At Night, What Would You Do (photo) ? by FahBuLous: 9:56pm On Jun 04, 2023
Its either u leave or better fiqht to occur.. I go bleed am.

Re: You Were Sleeping And Saw This At Night, What Would You Do (photo) ? by Abemy(m): 9:58pm On Jun 04, 2023
kestolove95:
I will knack d idi0t original 2 by 2

Are you saying there is always a 2 by 2 in your room?

Re: You Were Sleeping And Saw This At Night, What Would You Do (photo) ? by isan(m): 10:03pm On Jun 04, 2023
Well you're never going to see anything like that if you're in the right frame of mind and not brain washed by Nigerian pastors

Re: You Were Sleeping And Saw This At Night, What Would You Do (photo) ? by BeardedmeatR(m): 10:29pm On Jun 04, 2023
Gabreil2121:

Show us the dick? Idobelivit

Re: You Were Sleeping And Saw This At Night, What Would You Do (photo) ? by Rosaline5000: 10:35pm On Jun 04, 2023
Goalnaldo:
I will go back to sleep because what would a caucasian demon be doing in a black man country?
cheesy cheesy cheesy the demon is a racist cheesy

Re: You Were Sleeping And Saw This At Night, What Would You Do (photo) ? by hardbody: 10:43pm On Jun 04, 2023
Irupetepete:
Bend her and give her better doggy

Same with me. Bad as knacking is guaranteed. She should even come this night if they born her papa well. I am sleeping unclad

Re: You Were Sleeping And Saw This At Night, What Would You Do (photo) ? by hardbody: 10:47pm On Jun 04, 2023
almarthins:

The sleep no go clear instantly. I no dey sleep for that house again. Nothing u want tell me. I go dash d landlord the rent and I go park.

No play with me this kind thing o🤣🤣🤣

Then she go appear in the next house you are moving to. Why not just settle down and treat her eff up once and for all

Re: You Were Sleeping And Saw This At Night, What Would You Do (photo) ? by iHateFraudsters: 10:50pm On Jun 04, 2023
decub:

Forget the okpata weh some people dey yarn here.

As a human being, you go first enter panic mode and some people reflex no be here. Some go even cut liver enter the world beyond due to HBP.

See everybody dey form hard man.

Omo, I go melt out of the window while screaming.

That's when you'll know that what a human can do has no limits.

Re: You Were Sleeping And Saw This At Night, What Would You Do (photo) ? by Edipet(m): 10:50pm On Jun 04, 2023
I will question the aliens.

Re: You Were Sleeping And Saw This At Night, What Would You Do (photo) ? by Chekitaut: 11:11pm On Jun 04, 2023
Look for my electric iron plug it, close by my side sit back while we look ourselves in the eyes....

Re: You Were Sleeping And Saw This At Night, What Would You Do (photo) ? by Rosaline5000: 11:15pm On Jun 04, 2023
Chekitaut:
Look for my electric iron plug it, close by my side sit back while we look ourselves in the eyes....
Wtf you are funny cheesy cheesy

Re: You Were Sleeping And Saw This At Night, What Would You Do (photo) ? by JapaToDNext: 11:31pm On Jun 04, 2023
hardbody:

Same with me. Bad as knacking is guaranteed. She should even come this night if they born her papa well. I am sleeping unclad
guy Nawa, so women don finish for nigeria,
wey u wan leave them say na demon abi zombie u wan con Bleep

Konji don really do u something, u better hold yourself tight

Re: You Were Sleeping And Saw This At Night, What Would You Do (photo) ? by kalufelix(m): 11:34pm On Jun 04, 2023
Will shout a very loud blood of jesus that'l wake the whole estate..while i japa with gear 16 turbo...local man cannot can in these sort of situations..

Re: You Were Sleeping And Saw This At Night, What Would You Do (photo) ? by unamamatoto: 12:39am On Jun 05, 2023
JapaToDNext:

Lol... cheesy cheesy

Re: You Were Sleeping And Saw This At Night, What Would You Do (photo) ? by Goalnaldo(m): 5:27am On Jun 05, 2023
Rosaline5000:
cheesy cheesy cheesy the demon is a racist cheesy
hahaha

Re: You Were Sleeping And Saw This At Night, What Would You Do (photo) ? by decub: 5:36am On Jun 05, 2023
iHateFraudsters:

See everybody dey form hard man.

Omo, I go melt out of the window while screaming.

That's when you'll know that what a human can do has no limits.

You gerit.

Re: You Were Sleeping And Saw This At Night, What Would You Do (photo) ? by hardbody: 9:17am On Jun 05, 2023
JapaToDNext:

How this one take concern you bro? It is called first to come first to collect. It is penalty for invading my privacy with intent to harm me. I MUST KNACK THE APPARITION

Re: You Were Sleeping And Saw This At Night, What Would You Do (photo) ? by Brandiebird(f): 10:56am On Jun 05, 2023
I’d realise it’s my ironing board and move it back to the corner where it belongs.

Re: You Were Sleeping And Saw This At Night, What Would You Do (photo) ? by ThrustReverser(m): 11:30am On Jun 05, 2023
I will hide behind my wife.

Re: You Were Sleeping And Saw This At Night, What Would You Do (photo) ? by stamapro(m): 12:21pm On Jun 05, 2023
Take selfie

Re: You Were Sleeping And Saw This At Night, What Would You Do (photo) ? by teebagy: 12:46pm On Jun 05, 2023
Cooleasy:

What about if the landlord extends your rent by 2 or 3 years, free of charge?
this is not zee world

Re: You Were Sleeping And Saw This At Night, What Would You Do (photo) ? by Cooleasy(m): 1:17pm On Jun 05, 2023
teebagy:
this is not zee world
Or what if you look more closely, from the waist downwards the 'thing' is putting on a skimpy mini skirt (with VERY hot legs o)?

Re: You Were Sleeping And Saw This At Night, What Would You Do (photo) ? by JapaToDNext: 6:10pm On Jun 05, 2023
hardbody:

How this one take concern you bro? It is called first to come first to collect. It is penalty for invading my privacy with intent to harm me. I MUST KNACK THE APPARITION
Mr nakanaki,

No be everything Dem dey form hard man,

Sometimes u gats Tuama(run)

Re: You Were Sleeping And Saw This At Night, What Would You Do (photo) ? by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jun 05, 2023
Scream.,.. That's the first thing everbody would do.

Re: You Were Sleeping And Saw This At Night, What Would You Do (photo) ? by ghettochild(m): 8:59pm On Jun 05, 2023
Throw any nearest object to confirm am not hallucinating

Re: You Were Sleeping And Saw This At Night, What Would You Do (photo) ? by adewaleadeyemi8(m): 10:24pm On Jun 05, 2023
Woke up in the middle of the night, it's really dark but you could still see valak wear black robe undecided

Guy what kinda fantasy drink are you sipping. You can't fuvking see when it's really dark na tongue mehn

What Do You Think About Blacks From The Americas? / Ladies: On Average, How Many Guys Woo You In A Day? / Boobs Alert Lady Proudly Shows Her Off Stretch Marks As She Flaunts Natural Body