Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,988 members, 7,806,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:50 AM

This 34 Year-old Lady Needs Your Advice. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / This 34 Year-old Lady Needs Your Advice. (1458 Views)

This 35 Year-old Lady Needs Your Advice As She Plans To Get Married / My 83-Year-old Father Is Getting Married To A 60-Year-Old Lady / 22-Year-Old Lady Finally Finds Her Dad Who Impregnated Her Mum And Ran Away.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This 34 Year-old Lady Needs Your Advice. by Fineman2: 6:04pm On Jun 04, 2023
Hello, I am a 34year old lady who has been unlucky with love. I finally met the man of my dreams or so I thought last year and we have been talking marriage. So, we decided it was time to meet each other’s family. The day I was taken home by my fiancée to meet his parents, while my fiancée and his mum went upstairs to talk, his father made a pass at me. I waved it off. But I do not know how he got my number and he has since been pestering me for an affair.

Few days later, the mother called me and asked that I leave his son alone as she thinks I am too decent for him. She insists that he has no other plan than to waste my time as he has a wife and child already. I was speechless. Later that day, I confronted my boyfriend and after several threats, he confessed that he had a daughter awhile back but he has never been married and has no relation with the mother of his child other than co-parenting.

I love my man so much but how has he been able to keep this away from me? Why did he? What else could he possibly be keeping from me? Which version do I believe? The mother’s or his? Why would his father be asking me out?
What is the best way to handle this? I do not know what to do. Please advice me.

2 Likes

Re: This 34 Year-old Lady Needs Your Advice. by Fineman2: 6:05pm On Jun 04, 2023
The only thing that will make a lady seeking an advice in situation like this despite all the red flags is if the man is rich and she doesn't want to lose him

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This 34 Year-old Lady Needs Your Advice. by Exmilitant(m): 6:12pm On Jun 04, 2023
Since you are ageing fastly and desperately in need of a husband. here is my piece of advise; fu..ck his father, get pregnant for him.

2 Likes

Re: This 34 Year-old Lady Needs Your Advice. by ignis: 6:15pm On Jun 04, 2023
This your story is not straight...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This 34 Year-old Lady Needs Your Advice. by Fineman2: 6:22pm On Jun 04, 2023
Exmilitant:
Since you are ageing fastly and desperately in need of a husband. here is my piece of advise; fu..ck his father, get pregnant for him.
Lol, bad advice
Re: This 34 Year-old Lady Needs Your Advice. by Fineman2: 6:22pm On Jun 04, 2023
ignis:
This your story is not straight...
How?
Re: This 34 Year-old Lady Needs Your Advice. by Exmilitant(m): 6:29pm On Jun 04, 2023
Fineman2:
Lol, bad advice
What advise is good?
1. He wasn't honest to her.
2. she is desperate.
3. his father is an idiot.

In this kind of situation, you act irrationally to get back at all of them. cool

That's me though.

2 Likes

Re: This 34 Year-old Lady Needs Your Advice. by Fineman2: 6:30pm On Jun 04, 2023
Exmilitant:
What advise is good?
2. she is desperate.

In this kind of situation, you act irrationally to get back at all of them. cool

That's me though.
that will get her into big trouble
Re: This 34 Year-old Lady Needs Your Advice. by Kobojunkie: 6:33pm On Jun 04, 2023
Fineman2:
The only thing that will make a lady seeking an advice in situation like this despite all the red flags is if the man is rich and she doesn't want to lose him
If you know this to be the case, then why create the thread in the first place? For attention purposes or what? undecided

1 Like

Re: This 34 Year-old Lady Needs Your Advice. by Exmilitant(m): 6:35pm On Jun 04, 2023
Fineman2:
that will get her into big trouble
on the contrary, she would be handsomely settled.
She might even end up with the Father if she plays her game right. cool
Re: This 34 Year-old Lady Needs Your Advice. by Fineman2: 6:36pm On Jun 04, 2023
Kobojunkie:
If you know this to be the case, then why create the thread in the first place? For attention purposes or what? undecided
for more inputs

2 Likes

Re: This 34 Year-old Lady Needs Your Advice. by Fineman2: 6:37pm On Jun 04, 2023
Exmilitant:
on the contrary, she would be handsomely settled.
She might even end up with the Father if she plays her game right. cool
it's a dangerous game.

She should just walk away from that family

3 Likes

Re: This 34 Year-old Lady Needs Your Advice. by Exmilitant(m): 6:40pm On Jun 04, 2023
Fineman2:
it's a dangerous game.

She should just walk away from that family
So her search continues undecided
Re: This 34 Year-old Lady Needs Your Advice. by Day169: 6:42pm On Jun 04, 2023
Pls get a "Protractor" (remember that instrument from the maths set?), plot 180° and run as fast as you can without looking back!

2 Likes

Re: This 34 Year-old Lady Needs Your Advice. by Fineman2: 6:43pm On Jun 04, 2023
Exmilitant:
So her search continues undecided
Yes
Re: This 34 Year-old Lady Needs Your Advice. by eddynaira125: 6:47pm On Jun 04, 2023
Nairaland is filled with mad men, up there someone is advising that she sleep with the guy Dad

Terrible

4 Likes

Re: This 34 Year-old Lady Needs Your Advice. by juman(m): 7:52pm On Jun 04, 2023
Nah fiction.
Re: This 34 Year-old Lady Needs Your Advice. by Kobojunkie: 7:54pm On Jun 04, 2023
Fineman2:
for more inputs
For whose purpose? You already concluded that the reason the lady in your scenario is impacted is not because of the shock she received but because according to you, the man is a rich man, so what good is asking us for input? If these stories are based on real stories, why not ask the woman in question to come ask the audience for herself or better yet, include a link to the actual story? It is just weird to respond to a repost from an OP who already predjudged and concluded. undecided
Re: This 34 Year-old Lady Needs Your Advice. by frozen70(f): 8:29pm On Jun 04, 2023
Fineman2:
Hello, I am a 34year old lady who has been unlucky with love. I finally met the man of my dreams or so I thought last year and we have been talking marriage. So, we decided it was time to meet each other’s family. The day I was taken home by my fiancée to meet his parents, while my fiancée and his mum went upstairs to talk, his father made a pass at me. I waved it off. But I do not know how he got my number and he has since been pestering me for an affair.

Few days later, the mother called me and asked that I leave his son alone as she thinks I am too decent for him. She insists that he has no other plan than to waste my time as he has a wife and child already. I was speechless. Later that day, I confronted my boyfriend and after several threats, he confessed that he had a daughter awhile back but he has never been married and has no relation with the mother of his child other than co-parenting.

I love my man so much but how has he been able to keep this away from me? Why did he? What else could he possibly be keeping from me? Which version do I believe? The mother’s or his? Why would his father be asking me out?
What is the best way to handle this? I do not know what to do. Please advice me.

The question now is, is this guy ready for marriage and responsibility

Is he prepared to settle down base on your observation

Does he tell lies, is he secretive

Is his mum telling you the truth or she wants you to leave her son

As for his dad, his own is a small case, you can keep ignoring him and stay away from staying with him alone

My concern now is that for a future father in law to be behaving like that

A future husband but boy friend to be hiding something from you

Is that family really organize
Are they real or any one there is just doing any how

I think you still need time to find answers to the above question

Who knows what more will crip out of them
Re: This 34 Year-old Lady Needs Your Advice. by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:37pm On Jun 04, 2023
some people sha....after ALL THE RED FLAGS, this lady is still considering marrying this dude. KAI!!!!
Re: This 34 Year-old Lady Needs Your Advice. by Stevenbright(m): 8:47pm On Jun 04, 2023
Fineman2:

The father pesting you was a test involving the both parents to know the kind of person you are. That was how his mother got to know that you are too decent for the guy.

2 Likes

Re: This 34 Year-old Lady Needs Your Advice. by Abolodje: 9:28pm On Jun 04, 2023
Op your way no pure at all. You “love your man” abi then marry him na no disturb us for here abeg.
Re: This 34 Year-old Lady Needs Your Advice. by Nehyooh(m): 9:57pm On Jun 04, 2023
Stevenbright:

The father pesting you was a test involving the both parents to know the kind of person you are. That was how his mother got to know that you are too decent for the guy.
You're very correct!

1 Like

Re: This 34 Year-old Lady Needs Your Advice. by Kiddogarcia(m): 1:25am On Jun 05, 2023
This is dicey and on the long run you'll probably be the biggest loser in here.

Na we be your best plug for everything Sexual enhancement
Re: This 34 Year-old Lady Needs Your Advice. by Fiscus105(m): 2:42am On Jun 05, 2023
Fineman2:

If truly ur post is not papa Ajasco episode, and u still talking ...I love him so much here" madam sorry is your nickname ma.

My advice
Anyway, since u claimed to love him so much instead of telling us that you attached to him because of age factor, ....... you can have kid for him, provided you have resources to take responsibility of the child/ children as a single mother .
Re: This 34 Year-old Lady Needs Your Advice. by Fiscus105(m): 2:53am On Jun 05, 2023
Fineman2:

Don't you read it boldedly that..."34" years old lady needs advice?

Despite several red flags, she saw herself, she seeking advice, infact she concluded to marry her base on age factor mainly and rich or handsome..( with desperate she is presently, she ready to sleep with the father, if she has assurance that she would get married to son now)

After one child, when her eyes cleared and pressure on her to marry left, she will still comes to the forum to badmouth all Nigeria men , for what she is passing through in the name of marriage.
Re: This 34 Year-old Lady Needs Your Advice. by akaahs(m): 6:23am On Jun 05, 2023
Exmilitant:
What advise is good?
2. she is desperate.

That's me though.
The mother doesn't want her sef
Re: This 34 Year-old Lady Needs Your Advice. by labake1(f): 7:35am On Jun 05, 2023
Ebi oran

Na son you want marry but na father dey toast you
Son's mother doesn't like you
Son has a child already

Do you need glasses before you will see the red flags?

1 Like

Re: This 34 Year-old Lady Needs Your Advice. by FirmTR(m): 7:43am On Jun 05, 2023
shocked
Re: This 34 Year-old Lady Needs Your Advice. by Brownshoe: 10:53am On Jun 05, 2023
Am 4 years older than you,we can manage each other.
Fineman2:

Re: This 34 Year-old Lady Needs Your Advice. by faithfull18(f): 1:11pm On Jun 05, 2023
No free advice.
Re: This 34 Year-old Lady Needs Your Advice. by Ofunaofu: 1:15pm On Jun 05, 2023
Fineman2:

FACT.

(1) (Reply)

What's Your Prefered Age Difference Btw Couples? / Children's Day, 2012 / Why Do Most Fathers Die Before Mothers?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.