Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,886 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:38 AM

Selling Their Daughters In The Name Of Bride Price(pic) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Selling Their Daughters In The Name Of Bride Price(pic) (5018 Views)

Moment Groom Wipes Off Lipstick Of Bride Before Kissing On Wedding Day (video) / Chinese Groom Plays Video Of Bride In Bed With Her Brother-in-law At Reception / Groom Plays Video Of Bride Cheating With Another Man At Their Wedding Dinner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Selling Their Daughters In The Name Of Bride Price(pic) by fyzaila: 5:31am On Jun 05, 2023
grandstar:

That's why the man would end up "living together" with the woman until he can raise the money, which at times may be never. They will even have kids together.

They should just go to court and solemnity it and get a few witnesses. E no concern anybody.

True! At the end of the day, if domestic issues start occurring in the illegitimate cohabiting, the man will not hesitate to throw her out leaving their precious daughter uselessed.
Re: Selling Their Daughters In The Name Of Bride Price(pic) by Reminderz: 5:39am On Jun 05, 2023
Shokoloko:
The tribe is not complaining. When my son is ready to get married even if his intended wife's family do not make a request, I and his father will flood the girl's home like this photo, and when my daughter is ready to marry I will expect my home to look like this. Water get level. If people learn to marry at their level they will not complain about bride price.
lmfaooo.. water get level but the type of water is what makes it unique... is it dirty water, sewage water, gutter water, drainage water, clean water? what type? if the girl is a hoe or olosho (gutter, sewage or dirty water) and you still expect to have something like this then you are living in fantasy land.. and by the way, those photos seems like many years past, times have changed now and people are getting more wiser and woke to engage in all these... even if they do, it has to be a unique investment not for a hoe or for a community puSs$y...
Re: Selling Their Daughters In The Name Of Bride Price(pic) by Postinor: 6:01am On Jun 05, 2023
Goodlady:

Never knew your mom is a menstruating animal o! Thanks for the update.
menstruating bitch
Re: Selling Their Daughters In The Name Of Bride Price(pic) by juman(m): 9:00am On Jun 05, 2023
That is craziness.
Common man cannot afford them.

The elders should adjust.
Re: Selling Their Daughters In The Name Of Bride Price(pic) by Shokoloko(f): 11:18am On Jun 05, 2023
Reminderz:

lmfaooo.. water get level but the type of water is what makes it unique... is it dirty water, sewage water, gutter water, drainage water, clean water? what type? if the girl is a hoe or olosho (gutter, sewage or dirty water) and you still expect to have something like this then you are living in fantasy land.. and by the way, those photos seems like many years past, times have changed now and people are getting more wiser and woke to engage in all these... even if they do, it has to be a unique investment not for a hoe or for a community puSs$y...
God has blessed me to the point that sometimes I think it's a dream. Whoever my son/ daughter chooses to marry, regardless of their past life, becomes royalty once they come into my family. If my kid is married to a family, my family will see to it that they are treated as royalty there as well.
They deserve it, the money is there, we will have it done - both ways, regardless of the past life of any of my kids or the past lives of whoever they decide to marry.
Where God has placed me today I did not deserve. Who am I to start judging and deciding what others should not have.
Re: Selling Their Daughters In The Name Of Bride Price(pic) by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jun 05, 2023
One of the things i don't think i will ever engage in life. Nonsense.
Re: Selling Their Daughters In The Name Of Bride Price(pic) by mbaise1000: 4:26pm On Jun 05, 2023
zoer:

The op never said it's an Igbo bride price....it's an open question unless you want to personalize it or narrow it to the eastern part of Nigeria.

The person I mentioned said it's imo and akwa ibom and like i said, I am from imo so I have the right to respond to him
Re: Selling Their Daughters In The Name Of Bride Price(pic) by mbaise1000: 4:37pm On Jun 05, 2023
davillian:

My brother spent over 2million on bride price and these people were still using style to ask for me.....
I don't hide my feelings I flared up on his behalf before they adjust....
After all that spending the girl conceived after 10years of marriage......
It's from this same place you mentioned

And your brother proved what I said that a bride price will never stop anyone from getting married, if you go to the same place and enquire, you will see that people married there with less than 100000 and some with less than 10000 and there maybe someone who spent more than your brother and they are not making any noise about it, and most importantly there are still some who didn't even pay anything, and told the parents that he will come back and they still call him inlaw,
That place I mentioned never begged anyone to come and marry from there and like I said, any girl fr that place will prefer a husband from that place and any man from that place will prefer a wife from that place before going outside, so why throw this thread over and over to troll people when they are not begging anyone to come and Marry from there?
And you bros, is free to go and Marry the cheap one or from where they will not ask you to pay ifthere is anything like that.
Re: Selling Their Daughters In The Name Of Bride Price(pic) by vislabraye(m): 4:42pm On Jun 05, 2023
Karemarealty288:
This is somebody’s bride price. Guess the state.....

Na wa O. This culture has to stop. It's unfair to the man.
Re: Selling Their Daughters In The Name Of Bride Price(pic) by marlow1962(m): 7:25pm On Jun 05, 2023
Makamatic:

True talk . Them bill my bros friend to the point them ask for one cartoon of cigarettes. The guy was like una know wetin be one cartoon of cigarettes . This full village no fit smoke am finish oo 😂
🤣🤣🤣 Everybody go see smoke , smoke belle full that day
Re: Selling Their Daughters In The Name Of Bride Price(pic) by Martinsmine(m): 9:04pm On Jun 05, 2023
Rayban25:

It's most likely imo state.

I'm not surprised why igbo girls are very entitled and they don't even hide it.
I will say not all women but if for any reason I want to choose a woman I will go for anambra
Re: Selling Their Daughters In The Name Of Bride Price(pic) by Blackkie: 10:28pm On Aug 23, 2023

Re: Selling Their Daughters In The Name Of Bride Price(pic) by Ceasarceasar: 10:39pm On Aug 23, 2023
Karemarealty288:

Go ye behind me you desperate low life she-maggot, don't ever enter my mention with that oozing menstrual flow that just damaged my screen guard.

Kai grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Main Chick Vs Side Chick:which Are U? / Whats Dat Lovely Name U Used In Storing Her/his Digits On Ur Phone. Pls Share. / Another Wahala! Please What's The Name Of This Pose? - Ini Edo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.