Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,117 members, 7,807,368 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:48 PM

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 05/06/2023 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 05/06/2023 (149 Views)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 05/04/18 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 05/01/18 / Kenneth Copeland Daily Devotional (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 05/06/2023 by dallyemmy: 6:58pm On Jun 04, 2023
OPEN HEAVENS DEVOTIONAL

DATE: MONDAY JUNE 5TH 2023

THEME: NO HOLINESS! NO MIRACLES

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 05/06/2023
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 05/06/2023 by dallyemmy: 6:58pm On Jun 04, 2023
Lord Jesus, I come to You with a deeply repentant heart, please, forgive me and wash all my sins away with your precious blood shed at Calvary. I surrender my life to you, today, and, I accept You, as my personal Lord and Saviour. Please, come into my life and save my soul from eternal destruction in hell fire. In Jesus' name, I pray.
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 05/06/2023 by dallyemmy: 1:32pm On Jun 05, 2023
PRAYER POINTS

1.Father, I worship you because you are Holy.

2.Thank you Father because you want me to be Holy as you are Holy.

3.Thank you Father for you are my sanctifier.

4.Father in anyway I have fallen short of your glory, please have mercy and forgive me; let Your mercy prevail over judgement of sin in my life in Jesus name.

5.Father, give me the grace to be cleansed from all filthiness of the flesh and spirit, perfecting holiness your fear.

6.Father, help me to avoid sin so that my prayers will not be hindered in Jesus name.

7.Father, give me the grace to live holy at all times in Jesus name.

8.Father in Jesus name do not allow sin to have dominion over me thereby hindering my miracles.

9.Father, help me to be Holy as you are Holy in Jesus name.

10.Father, bless your son, Pastor Enoch Adejare Adeboye; and bless his ministry, home and family (biological and spiritual) forever, in Jesus name.

11.Father, bless Your son that You have been using to prepare these prayer points, beyond measures and all those who have been rebroadcasting them, in Jesus name.

12.Father, let every challenge, hindrance and obstacle of getting these prayer points across to Your children, timely and on daily basis be removed, in Jesus name.

13.Your Personal petitions.
( Philippians 4:6)

14.In Jesus name I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16)

15.Thank You Father for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18).

(1) (Reply)

Emperor Constantine: Why Sunday Is The Day Of Worship / Prayer For Winning The Spiritual Battles In Our Life. / What Working 6am To 3pm Means To Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.