Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,263 members, 7,780,587 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 05:02 PM

Adeyeye Hails Osinbajo’s Quiet Exit From Office - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adeyeye Hails Osinbajo’s Quiet Exit From Office (33492 Views)

Crowd Hails Osinbajo During APC Rally In Abuja / VP Debate: Aregbesola Hails Osinbajo. See Reactions / 2019: Tinubu Hails Osinbajo As Lagos APC Adopts Direct Primaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adeyeye Hails Osinbajo’s Quiet Exit From Office by franabid: 11:26pm On Jun 04, 2023
Unfortunately if you understand the workings on the Nigerian political system then you will know that VPs are mere figure head. We all saw the stuff in him on one or two occasions he was handed over to. You take take any meaningful decision when you don't have the mandatw

2 Likes

Re: Adeyeye Hails Osinbajo’s Quiet Exit From Office by abuhusna1: 11:30pm On Jun 04, 2023
datola:
Osinbajo got it wrong contesting against his political benefactor.

Thank God he did not abandon the pupilt. He can return to preach.

But politically, he's done and no thanks to his so called boss, Buhari.

He almost fu*k jagaban up trying to use federal might to grab the ticket. He will remain silenced in Southwest politics forever for stepping on toes and biting the fingers that fed him just like aregbe amd ameachi

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adeyeye Hails Osinbajo’s Quiet Exit From Office by Dogalmighty17: 11:30pm On Jun 04, 2023
Water123:
Please if anybody can help me with any little amount to eat I will be very happy. Feeding is a big problem for me and my family please no matter how small. I havent eaten anything since yesterday in the morning pls. My dad is a retired teacher and my mom is late. Am a single mother with my own son mouth to feed, the little money i make have use it to cater for my dad illness and pay house rent but his health is getting worst. Now we can't even eat or buy water to drink. Please if you're reading this message pls come to our aid, no matter how small it will go a long way pls. May God meet you at the point of your need as you have show us mercy amen

Acct num:
Faith
First Bank

The money you have been gathering from this forum since last year should be enough for you to have set up yourself. Stop spamming threads. You are not the only one that has issues. Why the hell do the mods allow this?
Re: Adeyeye Hails Osinbajo’s Quiet Exit From Office by AfonjaPriest: 11:40pm On Jun 04, 2023
Water123:
Please if anybody can help me with any little amount to eat I will be very happy. Feeding is a big problem for me and my family please no matter how small. I havent eaten anything since yesterday in the morning pls. My dad is a retired teacher and my mom is late. Am a single mother with my own son mouth to feed, the little money i make have use it to cater for my dad illness and pay house rent but his health is getting worst. Now we can't even eat or buy water to drink. Please if you're reading this message pls come to our aid, no matter how small it will go a long way pls. May God meet you at the point of your need as you have show us mercy amen

Acct num:
Faith
First Bank

Red flag. Disclaimer. Persona non grata.
Faith, the serial criminal scammer, is here to promote his begging advert scam.
You should go to your church or mosque to beg and stop using different monikers on NAIRALAND to swindle people.
You have used over 50 monikers to beg. If you are genuine, you should have been known with one moniker. Using many is a clear indication you are a fraud.
The way I see it, you'll soon get deliverance from the Devil. Keep thinking you are deceiving people. There is nothing hidden that will not be revealed; covered that will not be opened.
The great day of your revelation is at hand. Be expectant, because surely it will come.
Re: Adeyeye Hails Osinbajo’s Quiet Exit From Office by Kion: 11:41pm On Jun 04, 2023
SpecialAdviser:
Osinbanjo had sense. He knew they failed and exited quietly. Mr. Failure Buhari put up a show of shame to massage the ego of his mo.ronic supporters. Like Buhari like Tinubu.

Tuuuuuueeeeeh
one cold bottle of beer for you my brother

1 Like

Re: Adeyeye Hails Osinbajo’s Quiet Exit From Office by Jay357: 11:44pm On Jun 04, 2023
He knows they failed

This is a man bowing out shamefully
Re: Adeyeye Hails Osinbajo’s Quiet Exit From Office by Myer(m): 11:52pm On Jun 04, 2023
SpecialAdviser:
Osinbanjo had sense. He knew they failed and exited quietly. Mr. Failure Buhari put up a show of shame to massage the ego of his mo.ronic supporters. Like Buhari like Tinubu.

Tuuuuuueeeeeh

It's a bit difficult to judge the issue of Yemi Osinbajo picking up the presidential ticket.

Cos on the one hand he should be loyal to his benefactor- BAT
And on the other hand, he should be loyal to Nigeria.

Since he is a Pastor, I don't know what He heard from God but I suspect it must have been a hard call for him.
You really don't know what choices you will make until you find yourself in certain corridors of power.

I hope President Tinubu reconsiders him and forgives his disloyalty. Nigeria needs as much cerebrally and practically tested and verified brains and hands like his.

This administration will be successful and prosperous for well-meaning Nigerians in Jesus name. Amen

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adeyeye Hails Osinbajo’s Quiet Exit From Office by mastermaestro(m): 11:54pm On Jun 04, 2023
No surprise the way they humiliated that humble intellect. Nigerians queue behind the worst, the questionable, the rascals, and reject the best. If Osi was an American, he would have pulled an Obama on all his opponents. Alas! He is in Nigeria the capital of mediocrity and idiocy, where the best comes last and the worst comes first. sad

4 Likes

Re: Adeyeye Hails Osinbajo’s Quiet Exit From Office by VULCAN(m): 1:08am On Jun 05, 2023
Chaiii.

This man will have acid on his tongue.

See Fatality

okuta007:
Does Osinbajo have a choice ? what can spare tyres (taya) do inside booth? is it not to be silent until the main taya burst ? 🤣
Re: Adeyeye Hails Osinbajo’s Quiet Exit From Office by 18wheeler: 1:30am On Jun 05, 2023
Wodu89:

One crate of Budweiser for you
Another crate of Heineken from me
Re: Adeyeye Hails Osinbajo’s Quiet Exit From Office by nograv: 2:11am On Jun 05, 2023
olawonder:
See how ppl who hv always failed in life will come her to rebuke Osinbajo as a failure… those who, when giving the simplest tasks in their godforsaken jobs can’t even complete them without making the loudest noise, will come here to say Buhari/Osinbajo failed them! Tuuuueeeeh!

As a Tokumbo born and raised abroad.

Good politicians serve you in many ways. I am doing well in life, owing to a great free education. As education was cherished in the country I lived in, I went to good uni where professors were paid on time.

Then I was able to find work in an economy that was well run, stable and where jobs were plentiful as a result.

Then I could earn a good wage as corporations were regulated by govt properly. My wages went far as inflation was kept low. I even travelled to other nations as the local currency was strong and my money went far in other nations.

Buhari and Osinbajo failed to achieve any of the above by contrast. They the left Nigeria poorer and less secure than when they found it. As a result they are simply FAILURES. They should leave quietly as they were indeed useless..

There is sadly little to suggest things with change for Nigerians under Tinubu who was foist upon Nigerians via vote rigging. Who appears to be cut from the same cloth forming part of the previous govt who failed so woefully.

1 Like

Re: Adeyeye Hails Osinbajo’s Quiet Exit From Office by TheFacelessMan: 3:42am On Jun 05, 2023
SpecialAdviser:

He knew Tinubu was a disaster. Only failures identify with failures

Osinbajo- ex Vice President. Tinubu- 2 term Governor + President. But they are "failures" to you... grin

I can bet no one in your lineage in the past, present or future has ever been anything close to a class monitor. Those are SUCCESSFUL to you cheesy grin

The person who cursed you to be an abject idiot is rolling somewhere, laughing with tears in his/her eyes
grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adeyeye Hails Osinbajo’s Quiet Exit From Office by hssd8nland: 3:49am On Jun 05, 2023
DeAdvokate:
Osinbajo was humbled.... Politics na your mate. He should have jejely step down for Tinubu during the primary. Now he will go into political oblivion
Gbam
Re: Adeyeye Hails Osinbajo’s Quiet Exit From Office by Ilaje1: 4:28am On Jun 05, 2023
SpecialAdviser:

Tuuuuuueeeeeh

You are a mumu.
Re: Adeyeye Hails Osinbajo’s Quiet Exit From Office by OBJECTIVITY4ALL: 4:41am On Jun 05, 2023
Ofunaofu:

https://punchng.com/adeyeye-hails-osinbajos-quiet-exit-from-office/?amp

He doesn't do anything to deserve any reception even if he call anyone to organized it for him,I doubt if they be available.I personally dislike the Ex-VP because he failed to mobilize and attract life saving project to the SW as the Number 2 citizens.All he did was to empower his Church members with Npower slots.Trademoney was mismanaged he can't account for it.that was while they withdrawal it from his office. While Gbajabiamila the outgoing Speaker and COS designated number 4 citizen. Come to SURULERE consistuency. Gbajabiamila did alot for his people. Laptop for teachers, street lights, ICT center in schools, road Network, he currently renovating shitta housing Estate in SURULERE and many more seen is believe.

3 Likes

Re: Adeyeye Hails Osinbajo’s Quiet Exit From Office by Capernum: 4:43am On Jun 05, 2023
Nigeria and Nigerians don't deserve Osinbajo's kind of politics, leadership and school of thought. It is too advance and yet too simple for a nation and a people whose mindsets have been corroded by abject poverty, corruption and complexes...

1 Like

Re: Adeyeye Hails Osinbajo’s Quiet Exit From Office by komekn(m): 5:09am On Jun 05, 2023
Ofunaofu:

https://punchng.com/adeyeye-hails-osinbajos-quiet-exit-from-office/?amp

He left very Quietly.

Just as his ineffective and consentual relationship to impunity, corruption, nepotism , religious discrimination and disinformation was always QUITE.

Osinbanjo kept Quite in the face of injustice and reckless executive abuse of power, he was QUITE.

He has left very Quietly a titanic disappointment to all Nigerians and Christians in particular. Osinbanjo so called pastor, man of God was QUITE, SILENT and did NOTHING to fight evil.

He is as guilty as the perpetrators a TITANIC DISAPPOINTMENT

Re: Adeyeye Hails Osinbajo’s Quiet Exit From Office by fixitbyjal(m): 5:36am On Jun 05, 2023
Water123:

Acct num:
Faith
First Bank

Faith Faith
Shey feeding no go be your biggest problem like this

Every day feeding is your biggest problem

Man wise up this scam is getting old
Re: Adeyeye Hails Osinbajo’s Quiet Exit From Office by Juanmike(m): 5:44am On Jun 05, 2023
olawonder:
See how ppl who hv always failed in life will come her to rebuke Osinbajo as a failure… those who, when given the simplest tasks in their godforsaken jobs can’t even complete them without making the loudest noise, will come here to say Buhari/Osinbajo failed them! Tuuuueeeeh!
But he failed didn't he?
Re: Adeyeye Hails Osinbajo’s Quiet Exit From Office by Lobotomy02: 6:01am On Jun 05, 2023
What is there to hail?

A fu...cking monumental failure will bow out of office quietly

The bigger disgrace his Buhari till his last minute felt he did magical things, a fu...cking evil and unrepentant bastar....d

Osinbajo and his principal will not die well, awon oloriburuku jatijati!
Re: Adeyeye Hails Osinbajo’s Quiet Exit From Office by Onelove508: 6:05am On Jun 05, 2023
Godwin4444:
Just like someone said up there, osinbajo was humbled.

The mugu thought he had a chance against jagaban cos he was vp, imagine an ordinary commissioner feeling funky in d midst of men

Someone who has never contested any political post before, nobody even knew his ward let alone his local government.

He has always been handpicked

True. But isn't he more competent and knowledgeable.

It's normal that in Nigeria we would ignore and reject a more competent person because he hasn't the wherewithal- money to bribe everybody over someone who can't make a little sense outside reading from paper.
Re: Adeyeye Hails Osinbajo’s Quiet Exit From Office by caprini1: 6:34am On Jun 05, 2023
goodness4ever:

Osinbajo tried.

He really tried.

But his best was not good enough.
Osinbajo,s two weeks as acting president was the best time of Buhari,s 8 years administration .It was as if God poured water on Nigeria to cool her down.

1 Like

Re: Adeyeye Hails Osinbajo’s Quiet Exit From Office by gaskiyamagana: 6:36am On Jun 05, 2023
Melezenawii:
Judas Iscariot
In the political dynasty of Tinubu. Feel of shame is hunting, wounded conscience can never make him celebrate exit from Also rock. This professor is only trying to salvage his ptof mate

1 Like

Re: Adeyeye Hails Osinbajo’s Quiet Exit From Office by toloohthegreat: 6:42am On Jun 05, 2023
Don't forget that "still trying to succeed does not mean failure". Instead, vying for a position of success cum leadership and failing at it is 'absolute failure' undeniable.
The worst of us should not lead (or intend to lead) us for sanity reasons.

**In a sane setting, the duo would have bowed out with honour.

olawonder:
See how ppl who hv always failed in life will come her to rebuke Osinbajo as a failure… those who, when given the simplest tasks in their godforsaken jobs can’t even complete them without making the loudest noise, will come here to say Buhari/Osinbajo failed them! Tuuuueeeeh!
Re: Adeyeye Hails Osinbajo’s Quiet Exit From Office by shinealight(m): 6:47am On Jun 05, 2023
Who is this one preaching to? Did Osinbajo send you on an errand? Sycophants everywhere! cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adeyeye Hails Osinbajo’s Quiet Exit From Office by toloohthegreat: 6:49am On Jun 05, 2023
Perhaps, as a very educated man that he is, this is the method he chose to sponsor to test people's opinion of his status. Please, tell him we are not confused about his status, he failed woefully in the a regime that failed woefully. He also slied his benefactor which is equal to disloyalty in the average south western judgement. He was not even half as fine or brilliant as Fashola, yet see the massive mess he could have caused the south west. For sure, he would have been a walk over for Atiku.
Re: Adeyeye Hails Osinbajo’s Quiet Exit From Office by motayoayinde: 6:52am On Jun 05, 2023
THE MAN WHO DELIVERED THE MOST SHOCKING ACT OF POLITICAL TREACHERY IN THE LAST DISPENSATION.
Re: Adeyeye Hails Osinbajo’s Quiet Exit From Office by WithFact: 6:52am On Jun 05, 2023
Parents who travelled outside his State to work and returned after 8yrs without welcome from his family,his community signalled failures and disgrace.

Osinbajo is ungrateful to God.
Re: Adeyeye Hails Osinbajo’s Quiet Exit From Office by mrkenny05: 7:12am On Jun 05, 2023
NwaNimo1:
....the mere commissioner

........The mere gif animator

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

APC Presidential Rally Plateau State Live! / Photos From Florence Ita-Giwa's 70th Birthday Party / Aso Villa News

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.