Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,489 members, 7,808,812 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:13 PM

Women, How Old Were You When Older Men Started Approaching You With Sexual - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women, How Old Were You When Older Men Started Approaching You With Sexual (4779 Views)

Nigerian Ladies Are Approaching Menopause & No Men To Marry Them - Owerri Lady / Why Are Guys Scared Of Approaching Soldier Girls? - Airwoman / My Experiences With Sexual Enhancements (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Women, How Old Were You When Older Men Started Approaching You With Sexual by nairayouthcom(m): 8:16pm On Jun 04, 2023
Dear women,

How old were you when older men started approaching you with sexual interest?
Share your experience

1 Like

Re: Women, How Old Were You When Older Men Started Approaching You With Sexual by nairayouthcom(m): 8:19pm On Jun 04, 2023
Dear women,

How old were you when older men started approaching you with sexual interest?

Re: Women, How Old Were You When Older Men Started Approaching You With Sexual by donbachi(m): 8:46pm On Jun 04, 2023
All in India

12 Likes

Re: Women, How Old Were You When Older Men Started Approaching You With Sexual by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:01pm On Jun 04, 2023
indians and their evil minds... sadly, our African sistas would have their own skeletons in their closet.

africa sistas and rape na...

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women, How Old Were You When Older Men Started Approaching You With Sexual by Goodlady(f): 9:09pm On Jun 04, 2023
MrBrownJay1:
indians and their evil minds... sadly, our African sistas would have their own skeletons in their closet.

africa sistas and rape na...
Naso your sisters at home tell you abi?
If you are unlucky, it doesn't mean others will be so.

Nairayouthcom, na mumu question you asked.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women, How Old Were You When Older Men Started Approaching You With Sexual by youngrhosy(m): 9:16pm On Jun 04, 2023
Indian and rape is like tinubu and subsidy grin grin grin

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Women, How Old Were You When Older Men Started Approaching You With Sexual by Rosaline5000: 10:13pm On Jun 04, 2023
It's started when I was 13, I matured early and I am kinda pretty so older men start coming even my Math teacher then in school, thank God my maturity came with sense and the fact I was a very curious child and i know right from little if i have sex with any guy I will get pregnant and my thought process then was my life could basically be finished.

It really helped that I read a book then called "Deep Regret" written by a 16 years old girl at the time, the book talked about teenage pregnancy, so I basically ignore all those old shameless men and tried to beat the writer's record of the youngest Nigeria Author
Well I didn't but I learned a lot.

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Women, How Old Were You When Older Men Started Approaching You With Sexual by PerfectStranger(m): 10:25pm On Jun 04, 2023
Thought Indians don't like s3x that much cheesy
Re: Women, How Old Were You When Older Men Started Approaching You With Sexual by Sniper101(m): 10:52pm On Jun 04, 2023
PerfectStranger:
Thought Indians don't like s3x that much cheesy

Those fvckers are perverts wen it comes to sex
...men and women alike

But in the case of their men?
Their LOVE for anäl sxx is what am still trying to comprehend till this time tomorrow

15 Likes

Re: Women, How Old Were You When Older Men Started Approaching You With Sexual by ObalendeCMS: 11:28pm On Jun 04, 2023
Girls mature quickly.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Women, How Old Were You When Older Men Started Approaching You With Sexual by Vyzz: 1:57am On Jun 05, 2023
We keep failing the male child...

Most of us were also abused at young age...

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women, How Old Were You When Older Men Started Approaching You With Sexual by Gadafii: 3:25am On Jun 05, 2023
No be Indians wey dey rapè 9 month old babies??
Re: Women, How Old Were You When Older Men Started Approaching You With Sexual by pseudonomer: 8:30am On Jun 05, 2023
Rosaline5000:
It's started when I was 13, I matured early and I am kinda pretty so older men start coming even my Math teacher then in school, thank God my maturity came with sense and the fact I was a very curious child and i know right from little if i have sex with any guy I will get pregnant and my thought process then was my life could basically be finished.

It really helped that I read a book then called "Deep Regret" written by a 16 years old girl at the time, the book talked about teenage pregnancy, so I basically ignore all those old shameless men and tried to beat the writer's record of the youngest Nigeria Author
Well I didn't but I learned a lot.

Can you share the author’s name of the book “Deep Regret”?
Re: Women, How Old Were You When Older Men Started Approaching You With Sexual by Rosaline5000: 8:47am On Jun 05, 2023
pseudonomer:

Can you share the author’s name of the book “Deep Regret”?
Wow I just checked online to try and get the Writer's name and I couldn't even find anything about the book, I guess maybe the book wasn't "Mainstream" I mean the writer then was 16 and I guess it was just mostly kids then reading the book and the only reason I remember the name was because I named my own silly book "Deep sorrow" in relation to the book.

I will still try tho to find it but Nigeria dont have a good record system and the Author probably stopped writing.
Re: Women, How Old Were You When Older Men Started Approaching You With Sexual by Brownshoe: 11:25am On Jun 05, 2023
Can you partner with me? Let put that book on Amazon KDP and your subsequent ones.
Rosaline5000:

Wow I just checked online to try and get the Writer's name and I couldn't even find anything about the book, I guess maybe the book wasn't "Mainstream" I mean the writer then was 16 and I guess it was just mostly kids then reading the book and the only reason I remember the name was because I named my own silly book "Deep sorrow" in relation to the book.

I will still try tho to find it but Nigeria dont have a good record system and the Author probably stopped writing.
Re: Women, How Old Were You When Older Men Started Approaching You With Sexual by Dzzzz: 1:11pm On Jun 05, 2023
This does not only happen in India..In Nigeria here it happens also..Many of the girls today have been molested at early age

1 Like

Re: Women, How Old Were You When Older Men Started Approaching You With Sexual by ghettochild(m): 9:00pm On Jun 05, 2023
Indians and sexual molestation
Re: Women, How Old Were You When Older Men Started Approaching You With Sexual by Nobody: 10:44am On Jun 06, 2023
I've never been approached by an old man before.
Re: Women, How Old Were You When Older Men Started Approaching You With Sexual by fayomim: 10:49am On Jun 06, 2023
Samantha124:
I've never been approached by an old man before.

What is your age
Re: Women, How Old Were You When Older Men Started Approaching You With Sexual by Nobody: 10:56am On Jun 06, 2023
I'm now in my 20s.
fayomim:

What is your age
Re: Women, How Old Were You When Older Men Started Approaching You With Sexual by fayomim: 10:56am On Jun 06, 2023
Samantha124:
I'm now in my 20s.

Can we private chat
Re: Women, How Old Were You When Older Men Started Approaching You With Sexual by Nobody: 10:59am On Jun 06, 2023
Noooo... grin grin grin
fayomim:

Can we private chat
Re: Women, How Old Were You When Older Men Started Approaching You With Sexual by fayomim: 10:59am On Jun 06, 2023
Samantha124:
Noooo... grin grin grin

Scared? It's just a conversation
Re: Women, How Old Were You When Older Men Started Approaching You With Sexual by Nobody: 11:07am On Jun 06, 2023
Something tells me you're an old man in his 50s.. grin grin grin
fayomim:

Scared? It's just a conversation
Re: Women, How Old Were You When Older Men Started Approaching You With Sexual by fayomim: 11:09am On Jun 06, 2023
Samantha124:
Something tells me you're an old man in his 50s.. grin grin grin

Ehn 50s...noooooo that is too much Na. Haba. Am just in my 30s..mid 30s though. Abeg don't make be grow old grin grin.

Okay let chat
Re: Women, How Old Were You When Older Men Started Approaching You With Sexual by Nobody: 11:28am On Jun 06, 2023
Maybe some other time.. smiley smiley smiley
fayomim:

Ehn 50s...noooooo that is too much Na. Haba. Am just in my 30s..mid 30s though. Abeg don't make be grow old grin grin.

Okay let chat
Re: Women, How Old Were You When Older Men Started Approaching You With Sexual by EmiDon11: 12:03pm On Jun 06, 2023
fayomim:

Okay let chat
oga u are a disgrace to 30s....

See as a girl in her 20s dey whine u up and down.
Rest in jesus name.

2 Likes

Re: Women, How Old Were You When Older Men Started Approaching You With Sexual by holicalpha(m): 12:18pm On Jun 06, 2023
EmiDon11:
oga u are a disgrace to 30s....

See as a girl in her 20s dey whine u up and down.
Rest in jesus name.

Na brother sodiq him be

Him no even know say this Samantha na engaged South African

Some guy men Dey lose guard sha 🤦🏻‍♂️

1 Like

Re: Women, How Old Were You When Older Men Started Approaching You With Sexual by EmiDon11: 12:27pm On Jun 06, 2023
holicalpha:

Na brother sodiq him be
Him no even know say this Samantha na engaged South African
Some guy men Dey lose guard sha
i felt like giving the guy uppercut!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Reason Young Girl Prefer Married Men In Bed! / . / Lets Talk About IT...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.