Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,758 members, 7,798,537 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:05 AM

Help Me My Twitter Is Hacked - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Help Me My Twitter Is Hacked (244 Views)

Twitter Is Down For Users Around The World. / Steps To Take If Your Website Is Hacked / How Do I Grow My Twitter Followers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me My Twitter Is Hacked by Nelbless(m): 8:56pm On Jun 04, 2023
Please I need help ,..

I had come across this fellow who seek twitter account for sale, we opened talks....I have two key twitter account, I choose selling the one with just under 1000 followers...

His profile shows he could be trust worthy as a preacher, change login in promt was innitiated , boom he changed my username to my real name, and began using my name ....paying for the account as agreed became a scam....however knowing fully well that he can't change my email address on my profile, he decided to go for two factor authentication....which I think he did with his phone number, yes he stopped talking to me on Facebook and blocked my line.

But then I still receives alerts of all activities on my account via my email, of which I was able to know the new user name he created ....upon trying to change the password I discovered he used two factor authentication....please check the image attached .

If he had not used my image or my name, I will simply ignore him and bear the loss of him scamming me of my page, I had gotten in touch with twitter ....till date they are yet to revert.
Re: Help Me My Twitter Is Hacked by Nelbless(m): 9:06pm On Jun 04, 2023
Promt message upon attempt to confirm password change

Re: Help Me My Twitter Is Hacked by susrite(m): 9:35pm On Jun 04, 2023
Nelbless:
Please I need help ,..

I had come across this fellow who seek twitter account for sale, we opened talks....I have two key twitter account, I choose selling the one with just under 1000 followers...

His profile shows he could be trust worthy as a preacher, change login in promt was innitiated , boom he changed my username to my real name, and began using my name ....paying for the account as agreed became a scam....however knowing fully well that he can't change my email address on my profile, he decided to go for two factor authentication....which I think he did with his phone number, yes he stopped talking to me on Facebook and blocked my line.

But then I still receives alerts of all activities on my account via my email, of which I was able to know the new user name he created ....upon trying to change the password I discovered he used two factor authentication....please check the image attached .

If he had not used my image or my name, I will simply ignore him and bear the loss of him scamming me of my page, I had gotten in touch with twitter ....till date they are yet to revert.
bro, just mail Twitter support with these evidence and something will definitely be done. Be sure to include any government issued Identity card that bears your name as written in the Twitter account, and also few of your conversation.
I pray you retrieve it.
Re: Help Me My Twitter Is Hacked by ShenTeh(m): 8:31pm On Jun 05, 2023
susrite:
bro, just mail Twitter support with these evidence and something will definitely be done. Be sure to include any government issued Identity card that bears your name as written in the Twitter account, and also few of your conversation.
I pray you retrieve it.
Re: Help Me My Twitter Is Hacked by minato12: 8:02pm On Jun 06, 2023
Nelbless:
Please I need help ,..

pay and, i'll tamper it for you, but you will lose some posts in the process but you will get it back, 090-330-76-276 whatsapp

(1) (Reply)

Which Framework And Why? / Unverified Google Adsense Acct Needed / Stressfreelife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.