Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,226 members, 7,807,759 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:33 PM

Austria Visa - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Austria Visa (2434 Views)

I Need Austria Visa But... / Nigerian Man Dies While In Custody Of Austria Police (Photo) / France Visa,austria Visa And Turkey Visa Which One Is Easier To Get (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Austria Visa by goodguy1(m): 8:26pm On Sep 29, 2011
Hello house members,i want to apply for tourist visa to austria,please i want to know if one can use hotel reservation in place of invitation letter and if d embassy will honor it cos i intend to spend only 12days.and which site can i use for both hotel and fligth reservations,thank u
Re: Austria Visa by bobolistic(m): 3:34am On Sep 30, 2011
@ meetagape since the poster dnt know any body there and he is going as a tourist do u mean that hotel reservation wont be enough.
@ justwise kindly assist the poster
Re: Austria Visa by justwise(m): 6:46am On Sep 30, 2011
goodguy1:

Hello house members,i want to apply for tourist visa to austria,please i want to know if one can use hotel reservation in place of invitation letter and if d embassy will honor it cos i intend to spend only 12days.and which site can i use for both hotel and fligth reservations,thank u

Sure you can use hotel booking, try booking.com
Re: Austria Visa by goodguy1(m): 7:29am On Sep 30, 2011
@ justwise thanks alot.i would like to get in touch with u cos i need u to guide me in this.pls my email is andai_100@yahoo.com.send me an empty mail so that i can get ur email.tanx
Re: Austria Visa by justwise(m): 7:36am On Sep 30, 2011
goodguy1:

@ justwise thanks alot.i would like to get in touch with u cos i need u to guide me in this.pls my email is andai_100@yahoo.com.send me an empty mail so that i can get your email.tanx

I'm not familiar with Austria visa system, there are people here who are and will help out if you asked the question here.
Re: Austria Visa by justwise(m): 7:44am On Sep 30, 2011
Re: Austria Visa by goodguy1(m): 7:55am On Sep 30, 2011
Tanx for the link.but there are confidential quetions i would have loved to ask u which i dnt want to post here
Re: Austria Visa by goodguy1(m): 7:56am On Sep 30, 2011
Tanx for the link.but there are confidential quetions i would have loved to ask u which i dnt want to post here
Re: Austria Visa by aledu(m): 10:30am On Sep 30, 2011
Good tidings guys, can someone kindly furnish me with the information/requirements for applying for a student visa at the Austian High commission. URGENT!!!

(1) (Reply)

Pls Is Naija Visa Free To Chad / 16 Photos That Look Fake, But They’re Totally Real / You Can Make Money By Selling Akara In Brazil(photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.