Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,218 members, 7,807,745 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:19 PM

See What Nation News Paper Wrote About Buhari Today. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See What Nation News Paper Wrote About Buhari Today. (6247 Views)

Meet The 12 Presidential Candidates That Endorsed President Buhari Today / Dangote, Otedola & Ovia At A Meeting With Buhari Today (Pictures) / Saraki, Dogara Planned To Impeach Buhari Today – Senator Abu Ibrahim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What Nation News Paper Wrote About Buhari Today. by chosengocap: 7:23am On Jun 05, 2023
...What about the vulture griller who was calling him my darling daddy ....

3 Likes

Re: See What Nation News Paper Wrote About Buhari Today. by Vinnie2000(m): 7:27am On Jun 05, 2023
SW Muslims guys though. sad

Pple that Defended Buhari for 8years.🤨

Are now Blasting Buhari and calling Osibanjo Judas. 😕😒
Re: See What Nation News Paper Wrote About Buhari Today. by SenatePresdo(m): 7:32am On Jun 05, 2023
SalamRushdie:

Was Buhari not a super flop?

He wasn't, that's why the Yorubas Voted for him the second time.
Re: See What Nation News Paper Wrote About Buhari Today. by computer0810(m): 7:47am On Jun 05, 2023
JpBiz92:
which region in the south stood by him and made sure he completed his 8 years through their votes?

South west....and the aim was to take power back and we have achieved that
Re: See What Nation News Paper Wrote About Buhari Today. by divinelydiffere(f): 7:49am On Jun 05, 2023
He was a big flop to our nation. Economically, Buhari failed woefully. He didn't add anything to us. He was a minus not a plus
Re: See What Nation News Paper Wrote About Buhari Today. by sirchim(m): 7:55am On Jun 05, 2023
Ihateheadslamer:
They'll write the same thing about tinubu at the end of is tenure watch out
I dey tell you 😀
Re: See What Nation News Paper Wrote About Buhari Today. by sirchim(m): 7:57am On Jun 05, 2023
Armaggedon:
and you continued praising him for eight years.
I never praised BULLHARI and will never do so. Magana gaskiya ne.
Re: See What Nation News Paper Wrote About Buhari Today. by PureFace1(m): 7:57am On Jun 05, 2023
JpBiz92:
which region in the south stood by him and made sure he completed his 8 years through their votes?

You have more years to wail

Keep dwelling on the past lol
Re: See What Nation News Paper Wrote About Buhari Today. by franchasofficia: 7:59am On Jun 05, 2023
They were all pretending to love Buhari just to deceive Buhari and the Muslim North into believing that they love them, all in their usual attempt to get Northern Muslim support in installing their demigod Tinubu as next President and they really succeeded.

To them, that is what they call building political bridges which is fake love built on lies, deceit and fake support for evils

1 Like

Re: See What Nation News Paper Wrote About Buhari Today. by PureFace1(m): 8:02am On Jun 05, 2023
KwuoteYourFada:

Yen yen yen you'll sit in your grandpa dilapidated brown roofed building in ogbomosho and be writing rubbish . Have you been here ? SE is as peaceful as a place can be everyone going about their businesses .I sha like the way Una gutter press dey deceive Una. results are there to chill you two SE States topped the states that attracted the highest number of foreign investments in 2022 what does that tell you ? Dey play ezi ọhịa

You are a liar lol Anambra top the list but 4 South west states was on the list so which region receive the highest investment overall ? lol and South West have been topping and dominating the list for several years before 2022
Re: See What Nation News Paper Wrote About Buhari Today. by orisa37: 8:05am On Jun 05, 2023
A DAY? THAT IS 24 HOURS. YOU TRUST BUHARI FOR ONE SECOND YOU ARE DEAD FOR LIFE.
Re: See What Nation News Paper Wrote About Buhari Today. by wonder233: 8:18am On Jun 05, 2023
I'm not igbo.
I've never been to the southeast.
Can't you see how foolish you are?
MelesZanawi:

Today is Monday and you Igbo nonentity are typing from under the bed because you Igbos foolishly empowered criminals and lowlifes.
Before you advice others, remove your parents from hiding under the bed on Mondays.

1 Like

Re: See What Nation News Paper Wrote About Buhari Today. by Baronthecelebri: 8:31am On Jun 05, 2023
Wahala 🤣
Re: See What Nation News Paper Wrote About Buhari Today. by JpBiz92: 8:38am On Jun 05, 2023
computer0810:

South west....and the aim was to take power back and we have achieved that
after servitude, they handed over to you as a compensation and are already counting your days to take it back from you again
Re: See What Nation News Paper Wrote About Buhari Today. by boladez(m): 8:41am On Jun 05, 2023
More like disaster than flop....Nigeria was reset to 1999!..... I hope this govt will stop the degradation at least.
Re: See What Nation News Paper Wrote About Buhari Today. by Xhuntra: 8:42am On Jun 05, 2023
MelesZanawi:

Today is Monday and you Igbo nonentity are typing from under the bed because you Igbos foolishly empowered criminals and lowlifes.
Before you advice others, remove your parents from hiding under the bed on Mondays.

Seun Mynd44 Dominique justwise nlfpmod oam4j nlfpmod oam4j
Rule 2 and 3
Re: See What Nation News Paper Wrote About Buhari Today. by SpatialKing(m): 8:43am On Jun 05, 2023
Tinubu recommended Buhari to Nigerians
Re: See What Nation News Paper Wrote About Buhari Today. by Emyzoloye5(m): 8:50am On Jun 05, 2023
Nigerians can now see how hypocritical yorubas can be

They also snitch for a living, I remember how one of them sent a screenshot of what we discussed on our whatsapp group chat to our boss. A very calm guy we considered to be our friends tueeh!!!

1 Like

Re: See What Nation News Paper Wrote About Buhari Today. by Adabestseason(m): 9:14am On Jun 05, 2023
They cannot and would not see anything good in others,nepotism,blasphemy,egoism all in them. Watch out what appointment will look like.
Re: See What Nation News Paper Wrote About Buhari Today. by Nobody: 9:18am On Jun 05, 2023
Ihateheadslamer:
They'll write the same thing about tinubu at the end of is tenure watch out
Tinubu is not Buhari trust me. A dead Tinubu will always be better than 1 million living Buhari.
Re: See What Nation News Paper Wrote About Buhari Today. by Bukola94: 9:42am On Jun 05, 2023
Mattswaggz:
Can't you see that even those that have been supporting him here on Nairaland are calling him all sorts of names all of a sudden...... that's how dangerous some set of humans are.
undecided

Now,, they may likely spent another 8yrs blaming him if this present government failed.
they are only protecting their interests. imagine earning 50k or 30k has salary,and half of your salary is going to transport fare. how are they going to cope?

1 Like

Re: See What Nation News Paper Wrote About Buhari Today. by Thomasankara(m): 9:42am On Jun 05, 2023
[/color]he's never a coward,he said Buhari wept bitterly at one time he lost and he was the one that consoled him to contest again, except u don't read news,u wouldn't know this[color=#770077]
ovieigho:
Awon eye service…
They can only say this behind him
Re: See What Nation News Paper Wrote About Buhari Today. by Smile4me01(m): 9:43am On Jun 05, 2023
Even is successor will be super flop no different
Re: See What Nation News Paper Wrote About Buhari Today. by Bukola94: 9:45am On Jun 05, 2023
magoo10:

what were they expecting
too many traps and land mines laid by their darling daddy

knock on his door in niger republic grin
the foundation is shaky. the masses go wail tired
Re: See What Nation News Paper Wrote About Buhari Today. by Bukola94: 9:49am On Jun 05, 2023
limeta:
Yorubas are Nigeria problems
kip pointing fingers, others will said Hausa,Fulani and Igbos are Nigeria problems.
Re: See What Nation News Paper Wrote About Buhari Today. by MarketDispatch: 10:05am On Jun 05, 2023
SalamRushdie:

Was Buhari not a super flop?

Who owns the Newspaper? Who called Buhari flop?
Re: See What Nation News Paper Wrote About Buhari Today. by Ogene001: 10:10am On Jun 05, 2023
KwuoteYourFada:

Yen yen yen you'll sit in your grandpa dilapidated brown roofed building in ogbomosho and be writing rubbish . Have you been here ? SE is as peaceful as a place can be everyone going about their businesses .I sha like the way Una gutter press dey deceive Una. results are there to chill you two SE States topped the states that attracted the highest number of foreign investments in 2022 what does that tell you ? Dey play ezi ọhịa
Propaganda will keep SW behind while they keep believing that they are ahead

1 Like

Re: See What Nation News Paper Wrote About Buhari Today. by Ogene001: 10:11am On Jun 05, 2023
So you allowed a flop for eight years just to achieve your tribal presidency? Nigerians are watching
Re: See What Nation News Paper Wrote About Buhari Today. by AroOkigbo(m): 10:33am On Jun 05, 2023
JpBiz92:
South waste
Re: See What Nation News Paper Wrote About Buhari Today. by grandstar(m): 11:05am On Jun 05, 2023
8 years of severe suffering. He just crippled the economy.

I knew the economy was on a bad start when he started setting the exchange rate. I immediately wrote off the economy.

1 Like

Re: See What Nation News Paper Wrote About Buhari Today. by grandstar(m): 11:07am On Jun 05, 2023
slivertongue:
Buhari was a mega flop. A disaster APC kept pretending over

APC has long realized he was. Some use the term illiterate to describe. He was tolerated because it enabled the party hold on to power.

1 Like

Re: See What Nation News Paper Wrote About Buhari Today. by kelechi50: 11:19am On Jun 05, 2023
Arrewa come and defend your god you licked for 8 years

South West propagandas has to put your darling dad were he belongs

We move eeeeeeeeee grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Proposed 7 Year Single Tenure Was Misunderstood – GEJ / Why Are My S/western Brethren Drumming So Much Support For Gmb / Breaking News...Governor Lobbied For Vice President Post While Buhari Was Away

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.