Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,226 members, 7,807,760 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:34 PM

NNPC To Discontinue Crude Swap, Targets Cash Payments For Petrol Imports - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NNPC To Discontinue Crude Swap, Targets Cash Payments For Petrol Imports (21414 Views)

Naira Swap Targets Cash Hoarders Not Businesses, Says Buhari / Petrol Imports Gulp ₦‎17 Trillion, Refineries Stay Dormant / FG Spent N731 Billion To Subsidise Inflated Petrol Imports - World Bank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NNPC To Discontinue Crude Swap, Targets Cash Payments For Petrol Imports by alimiadedayo1: 6:45pm On Jun 05, 2023
marvellous2222:
what is your problem, why do take issue personally, guy try to releave yourself from unnecessary issue or you will land in hospital
so what concerns u with another person issue
Re: NNPC To Discontinue Crude Swap, Targets Cash Payments For Petrol Imports by alimiadedayo1: 6:47pm On Jun 05, 2023
adekolaelect:
there is nothing bad in what he said. You can't expect everyone to join you in bitterness and negativity.
see this mumu.. na your family dey bitter not me.. It seems u don't understand the meaning of bitterness
Re: NNPC To Discontinue Crude Swap, Targets Cash Payments For Petrol Imports by alimiadedayo1: 6:47pm On Jun 05, 2023
BJanta:

Stop insulting people who don't share the same opinions with you. You sound more illiterate because it's the illiterate mind that always finds it difficult to respect and accommodate the views of others as a result of their limited and injured capacity to grasp any idea that is not from their tiny minds. People who needlessly insult at every opportunity are those who are not sufficiently intelligent or sharp to return with a witty and wise response.
preacher go and preach in dunamis
Re: NNPC To Discontinue Crude Swap, Targets Cash Payments For Petrol Imports by Sisora(m): 7:39pm On Jun 05, 2023
Abbeytoy:

Will there be a tryer version?

Your location?
sure.
Benue.

091 5211 9090 whatsapp
Re: NNPC To Discontinue Crude Swap, Targets Cash Payments For Petrol Imports by HoneySwag(f): 8:01pm On Jun 05, 2023
garriAndsugar:

If dangote refinery was coming up next month why would the commander in thief announce subsidy removal this month when he can just wait one more month. Continue to believe governmental lies at your old age

Nigerians are very greedy, subsidy has not been removed, that statement was to take effect from next month. Subsidy was suppose to end in this month and then Dangote's refinery was to kick start by next month, July.
Re: NNPC To Discontinue Crude Swap, Targets Cash Payments For Petrol Imports by Menclothing: 8:20pm On Jun 05, 2023
Allow everyone to import

No strike

Re: NNPC To Discontinue Crude Swap, Targets Cash Payments For Petrol Imports by sreamsense: 10:18pm On Jun 05, 2023
garriAndsugar:

Go and ask your grandfather
Whaoo! Good of you for that recommendation that you even knew my grandfather posses so much wisdom to answer such question is a thing of pride. You couldn't even recommend or ask your own grandfather because they are so dull and nobody ever remember they existed.

After asking my grandfather, they narrated to me how your own grandfather died in poverty and why you are not even too proud to recommend them. They said I shouldn't argue with you that don't I see your moniker? @garriAndsugar; that you are a product of poverty which garrinsugar has blocked your sense of reasoning
Re: NNPC To Discontinue Crude Swap, Targets Cash Payments For Petrol Imports by garriAndsugar: 10:44pm On Jun 05, 2023
sreamsense:

Whaoo! Good of you for that recommendation that you even knew my grandfather posses so much wisdom to answer such question is a thing of pride. You couldn't even recommend or ask your own grandfather because they are so dull and nobody ever remember they existed.

After asking my grandfather, they narrated to me how your own grandfather died in poverty and why you are not even too proud to recommend them. They said I shouldn't argue with you that don't I see your moniker? @garriAn.dsugar; that you are a product of poverty which garrinsugar has blocked your sense of reasoning
I mean your father's father to be precise
Re: NNPC To Discontinue Crude Swap, Targets Cash Payments For Petrol Imports by sreamsense: 11:03pm On Jun 05, 2023
garriAndsugar:

I mean your father's father to be precise
Yes, that is why I told you what they said about your own grandfather that they are too dull that you can't even recommend them for such task pertaining to wisdom since you are not proud of them. They said I should ignore you; that reason why you bear that moniker @garriAndsugar is because you inherited poverty that has affected your way of thinking.
Re: NNPC To Discontinue Crude Swap, Targets Cash Payments For Petrol Imports by Ambitious21: 7:18am On Jun 06, 2023
alimiadedayo1:

just like a whole family who trained a useless guy like u

The fact still remain

Brain was not given to you...
Re: NNPC To Discontinue Crude Swap, Targets Cash Payments For Petrol Imports by malware: 11:35am On Jun 06, 2023
obinnanelson4:
I feel is best if NNPC sells out our crude and get the money value of it 100% in dollars. Who ever has the license as issued by NNPC to go and buy refined products then come and sell period.
Moreso sir, what of the other products in the crude oil after refining?

I think that's the case now. NNPC will henceforth ne importing only 30% of our fuel requirement, marketers will do the remaining 70%. I think we collect only PMS equivalent value of our crude oil. Let's say we give them N30 crude, we collect N30 PMS.

1 Like

Re: NNPC To Discontinue Crude Swap, Targets Cash Payments For Petrol Imports by alimiadedayo1: 4:10pm On Jun 06, 2023
Ambitious21:

The fact still remain

Brain was not given to you...
was not given to your whole family and present generation.. I pity the family that raised u
Re: NNPC To Discontinue Crude Swap, Targets Cash Payments For Petrol Imports by adekolaelect(m): 8:55pm On Jun 06, 2023
alimiadedayo1:
see this mumu.. na your family dey bitter not me.. It seems u don't understand the meaning of bitterness
It is very difficult to see a baby's factory product to be trained.
Re: NNPC To Discontinue Crude Swap, Targets Cash Payments For Petrol Imports by alimiadedayo1: 10:20pm On Jun 06, 2023
adekolaelect:
It is very difficult to see a baby's factory product to be trained.
are you running mad? what does babys factory has to do with what we are saying ? u think they should take care of you as a matter of urgency
Re: NNPC To Discontinue Crude Swap, Targets Cash Payments For Petrol Imports by a4cube: 10:58am On Jun 07, 2023
Yusman316:
For those saying the government should have waited, should also know that the previous government did not make provision for subsidy beyond June. So if government had allowed subsidy to continue then it will have to source for the money to pay for it, as it is not captured in the budget beyond June
You said behind June which means after June right? Why are you guys buying unsubsidized pms in June?
Re: NNPC To Discontinue Crude Swap, Targets Cash Payments For Petrol Imports by adekolaelect(m): 8:19pm On Jun 07, 2023
alimiadedayo1:

are you running mad? what does babys factory has to do with what we are saying ? u think they should take care of you as a matter of urgency
Baby's Factory product can only say this.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

ECOWAS Imposes No Flight Zone On Niger Republic / 'Court will decide': Shaibu arrives PDP HQs, demands Certificate of return / Peter Obi Visits Vatican For The Canonization Of Mother Teresa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.