Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,927 members, 7,806,690 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:56 PM

2M Fans Unfollow PSG After Messi Left The Club - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / 2M Fans Unfollow PSG After Messi Left The Club (46743 Views)

Barcelona Have Won Just 3 Matches In The UCL Since Messi Left / How Did Real Madrid & Barcelona Perform After Ronaldo & Messi Left The Clubs? / Messi Left Out Of Barcelona's 19-Man UCL Squad For Trip To Dynamo Kiev (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2M Fans Unfollow PSG After Messi Left The Club by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jun 05, 2023
3 Attributes Of God That He Did Not Share With Man.

Apostle Joshua Selman.

Listen And Remain Blessed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VSmiF35oz5k
Re: 2M Fans Unfollow PSG After Messi Left The Club by udemzyudex(m): 12:24pm On Jun 05, 2023
KingKO22:
Mercy has. Add value to PSG but PSG add nothing to Messi in return

What value did he add,PSG was and is still a big club,so tell me the value he added.
Re: 2M Fans Unfollow PSG After Messi Left The Club by Jman06(m): 12:26pm On Jun 05, 2023
Anybody who doesn't like gentleman Messi is sick in the head.

2 Likes

Re: 2M Fans Unfollow PSG After Messi Left The Club by Bigchristo: 12:27pm On Jun 05, 2023
obembet:
Not less than 2milions fans unfollow France Giant clubs, PSG after Messi announced his dispature from the club.

See before and after Messi left.

Source: https://instagram.com/psg?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==
Messi n Ronaldo are highest brand influencer

1 Like

Re: 2M Fans Unfollow PSG After Messi Left The Club by TheSuperX(m): 12:32pm On Jun 05, 2023
Lol it was bound to happen, let me unfollow them too, since my idolo is no longer there.
Re: 2M Fans Unfollow PSG After Messi Left The Club by Vinnie2000(m): 12:53pm On Jun 05, 2023
Angelfrost:
They were never real fans of the club!

Club is better off without them...!!!

Same way 'fans' jumped from Barcelona to Bayern, and to Man City!

Dem dey this Nairaland! They know themselves! tongue

Lamsata? 🤔
Re: 2M Fans Unfollow PSG After Messi Left The Club by Peacecore: 12:53pm On Jun 05, 2023
Chidozie4847:
So because he is a good player the should allow him stay and be collecting big wages when age is not on his side again.beside he is not contributing much let him go abeg.who followers help
You sure say u dey follow futbol at all?The last time I check na Messi talk say e no wan sign again. You should be at Romance session not here

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2M Fans Unfollow PSG After Messi Left The Club by Peacecore: 12:56pm On Jun 05, 2023
IkeIgboNiile:
Psg fans were insulting Messi. Can you imagine that. Messi is bigger than PSG and now they know.
Shut up and check his goal contribution and compare it with that of the Camel rider grin

1 Like

Re: 2M Fans Unfollow PSG After Messi Left The Club by Beverlyjean(f): 1:07pm On Jun 05, 2023
Almiron:
you always sound dumb, what impact does pendu has on Nassr fc, playing against partime footballers, flopped can't even win em a trophy.

You dey yarn nonsense say Messi no get positive impact. Ogun kee you dia. Shey Messi na AI na only him go singlehandedly win UCL for em , same way pendu won it for Juventus. Ogun kee you once again. Oti yawere

U this monkey again ... that's Almiron below... he posted it himself... Always knew he was a trained monkey that comes online to fool himself thinking he is also human

Re: 2M Fans Unfollow PSG After Messi Left The Club by kelspinall(m): 1:27pm On Jun 05, 2023
King and always a king...
Re: 2M Fans Unfollow PSG After Messi Left The Club by Shikena(m): 1:31pm On Jun 05, 2023
Time for me to follow PSG gidigba. No time for rubbish.

1 Like

Re: 2M Fans Unfollow PSG After Messi Left The Club by Shikena(m): 1:32pm On Jun 05, 2023
grin
Who wan get hypertension. If Man City enter voicemail after Pep and De Bruyne, na Newcastle or Man United straight.

Angelfrost:
They were never real fans of the club!

Club is better off without them...!!!

Same way 'fans' jumped from Barcelona to Bayern, and to Man City!

Dem dey this Nairaland! They know themselves! tongue

2 Likes

Re: 2M Fans Unfollow PSG After Messi Left The Club by PPIA: 1:38pm On Jun 05, 2023
When Ronaldo left Man U, nothing changed grin

Who is the REAL GOAT!? grin

Can someone give me one cold origin bitters let me drink and weep for PENALDO grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2M Fans Unfollow PSG After Messi Left The Club by Almiron: 2:06pm On Jun 05, 2023
Beverlyjean:

U this monkey again ... that's Almiron below... he posted it himself... Always knew he was a trained monkey that comes online to fool himself thinking he is also human
why are you quoting me with your alt, you be nuisance, you dey fear to chop ban obemwerey. Ogun kee you. Fuccccck off
Re: 2M Fans Unfollow PSG After Messi Left The Club by Lobotomy02: 2:36pm On Jun 05, 2023
obembet:
Not less than 2milions fans unfollow France Giant clubs, PSG after Messi announced his dispature from the club.

Eeyah! grin
Re: 2M Fans Unfollow PSG After Messi Left The Club by Beverlyjean(f): 2:51pm On Jun 05, 2023
Almiron:
why are you quoting me with your alt, you be nuisance, you dey fear to chop ban obemwerey. Ogun kee you. Fuccccck off

Monkey Boy 🙉🙉🙉🙉🙉🙉
Re: 2M Fans Unfollow PSG After Messi Left The Club by sprints1: 3:00pm On Jun 05, 2023
Viraltrends123:
Major changes is happening in world football, people are loosing interest in football, especially now that Messi and Ronaldo are out.

The likes of Haaland and co are now being portrayed to be great player.
yes even lost interest since 2016 was watching then because of Dimitri payet only watching now because of saint maximin and sportybet even the saint maximin dey play rubbish this season. My heroes and role models have retired nothing to watch Carlos Kahn IBRA Beckham requilme ronaldo dinho eto okocha KANU finidi adepoju delima scholes cafu zanetti Nesta maldini henry zidane viera Keane terry ferdinand. I no dey enjoy these crop of players overrated and not good enough if I enter boot now I will bench some of dem if not because of injury I for don become player. Wetin asensio dey play.
Re: 2M Fans Unfollow PSG After Messi Left The Club by presidentBAT: 3:21pm On Jun 05, 2023
Interesting
Re: 2M Fans Unfollow PSG After Messi Left The Club by ufuosman(m): 3:22pm On Jun 05, 2023
Big fish
Re: 2M Fans Unfollow PSG After Messi Left The Club by PENTALK360(m): 3:26pm On Jun 05, 2023
Messi would be excited to return and play for Barcelona once again – Messi’s father, Jorge Messi

Jorge Messi has assured that the player would be very excited to return and play for Barcelona once again.

Lionel Messi will make a decision on his future in the next few days, according to his father who is in Barcelona.

"We don't know anything about whether he will return to Barcelona. He would love to return. It would be his preferred option. We don't know anything. We'll see. We will make a decision soon. We have a lot of things to talk about," Jorge Messi told the media.

The footballer's father has denied that this morning he has met with Barcelona president Joan Laporta, but has assured that they spoke a few days ago, although he has clarified that in the meeting they did not specify anything.

In any case, Jorge Messi met with the president at his home today. They met and discussed the signing of the outgoing PSG player.

It depends on Messi

For Laporta, the return of the Argentina international has become an obsession and he is willing to do everything in his power to see him back in a Blaugrana shirt.

But at the Catalan club, they assume it is an almost remote possibility. "Everything is in Messi's hands, it depends on him," Xavi has said on more than one occasion. The club recognise that they cannot compete with other proposals, such as the one from Saudi Arabia, and that the operation will only materialise if the Argentine gives up a more than significant amount of money.

Feasibility Plan

In addition, the Catalan club is still waiting for LaLiga Santander to inform them of the salary limit available to them.

In any case, and according to Jorge Messi, the player's decision will not be delayed. Everything suggests that he will announce his next destination this week.

1 Share

Re: 2M Fans Unfollow PSG After Messi Left The Club by Alpharey: 3:34pm On Jun 05, 2023
Where are they following them to. 🚶🚶🚶🚶🚶🚶🚶🚶🚶🚶🚶🚶🚶🚶🚶🚶🚶🚶🚶🚶🚶🚶🚶🚶🚶🤣🤣
Re: 2M Fans Unfollow PSG After Messi Left The Club by vislabraye(m): 3:37pm On Jun 05, 2023
obembet:

yOU NO SABI SIMPLE maths ? Do the calculation again.
Re: 2M Fans Unfollow PSG After Messi Left The Club by playpaz: 4:16pm On Jun 05, 2023
you dey correct, there is also a conspiracy not to allow Victor Osimhen to take a big spot

Viraltrends123:
Major changes is happening in world football, people are loosing interest in football, especially now that Messi and Ronaldo are out.

The likes of Haaland and co are now being portrayed to be great player.
Re: 2M Fans Unfollow PSG After Messi Left The Club by dududgav78: 9:15pm On Jun 05, 2023
A great hairstyle isn't just about following trends; it's about finding the perfect match for your face shape. Different face shapes require specific cuts and styles to enhance facial features and create balance. From a square face that benefits from softer textures to a round face that benefits from angular cuts, understanding the nuances of face shapes is essential in achieving a flattering and stylish look. When a man's hairstyle harmonizes with his face shape, it highlights his best features, enhances his attractiveness, and exudes an air of confidence that is undeniably cool. https://premiumbarbershop.com/services/
Re: 2M Fans Unfollow PSG After Messi Left The Club by promisedeco(m): 11:55am On Jun 06, 2023
milky3:
The need to follow the Goat wherever he goes. Merci, Ronaldo and the likes are great influencer.

Guy, I laughed so hard that everyone at the office were looking at me

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chelsea Preparing To Offer Juventus €120m For Ronaldo This Summer / Samir Ait Said Has Broken Leg At Olympics (warning: Graphic Photo) / Raheem Sterling’s Car Collection (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.