Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,415 members, 7,808,481 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:36 PM

Sophia Momodu Takes Daughter, Imade To Swimming - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sophia Momodu Takes Daughter, Imade To Swimming (52035 Views)

Regina Daniel's Boyfriend "Somto" Takes Her To Swimming , Shares Bikini Pictures / Sophia Momodu & Daughter, Imade Adeleke Step Out In Style For Davido's Concert / Sophia Momodu Rocks Swimsuit As She Hits The Pool With Her Daughter, Imade (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sophia Momodu Takes Daughter, Imade To Swimming by ExclusiveBet: 12:44pm On Jun 05, 2023
After posting a video of her daughter Imade swimming in a pool, Davido’s babymama, Sophia Momodu, stirred controversy.

Imade, Davido’s first child, was seen soaking up fun in a pool with a pal in the endearing video.

Imade was applauded as she swam flawlessly by Sophia Momodu, who filmed and uploaded the video.

Many online users responded to the video by flooding the comments section with recommendations that Imade be taken away from the pool.

@Yetty,June 17th said: “Abeg make una calm down, this one na fish nothing go happen.”

@queen speedy said: “pls i dont want to hear story about this little girl again oooo like ifeanyi pls”

@itzamara said: “Una don start again i no wan hear nonsense again.make them no collect this one abeg.”

@user9441758500011 reacted: “Pls mummy Imade keep her her out of that so that devil will not take chances pls.”

@user1156971482020 said: “someone cnt swim In peace again, u re really bitter.”

@chizzyrose7 said: “Una don dey swim again ooh. I no won hear story.”

@layomartins reacted: “This video just made me to remember ifeanyi, it is well.”

@ajibolaadebowale7 reacted: “Please dont take imade to pool jor please please.”

@vicky commented: “Imade commot for water.”

@Nikkypearl commented: “I don see comment wey I Dey find, commenters will never disappoint.”

@Jared jude2101 said: “Yoy guys should leave this lady. Davido and chima are moving around now, let her moving around with her daughter too.”

@ELLA DIOR commented: “Pls protect my imade, Sophia protect your tin oh thanks I love u.”

@Oluebube miracle said: “Una done start again, good jooob tomorrow make person no tell me she don drawn abeg, davido hope u dey see dis.”

@user9571478217639 said: “Swimming again, hmmm”

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sophia Momodu Takes Daughter, Imade To Swimming by Thundafireseun: 12:48pm On Jun 05, 2023
Re: Sophia Momodu Takes Daughter, Imade To Swimming by superCleanworks(m): 1:12pm On Jun 05, 2023
so because Lincoln died in the cinema then we should all avoid the cinema.
someone died in a pool last week means we should all avoid swimming pools.

if that is the case then airports would be empty and nobody will enter cars again.

I wonder how people reason.

276 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Sophia Momodu Takes Daughter, Imade To Swimming by chigoziri2403(m): 1:32pm On Jun 05, 2023
That tag baby mama is highly derogatory
I wonder how ladies are comfortable answering baby mama

106 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Sophia Momodu Takes Daughter, Imade To Swimming by slawomir: 12:59pm On Jun 06, 2023
Damnnn niggar

Dumb people

Because people don first get accidents for Benin abuja road mean say make fear nor let me enter road to abuja again

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Sophia Momodu Takes Daughter, Imade To Swimming by bazoodo: 12:59pm On Jun 06, 2023
Role for the position of Team Assistant in Abuja

The Ideal Candidate Is

A detail-oriented self-starter with prior experience in the Services industry or

Someone who exhibits sound judgment with the ability to prioritize and make decisions

Energetic and eager to tackle new projects and ideas

Comfortable interacting with high-level executives

A team player capable of cultivating productive working relationships across the firm

Resourceful, can-do attitude

Thrives in a fast-paced environment

Salary is 50k per month

Must live in Kubwa/Dutse axis
You can email your CV to- teamassistantglobal@gmail.com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sophia Momodu Takes Daughter, Imade To Swimming by aylagos(m): 1:00pm On Jun 06, 2023
Someone should tell that girl to move on with her life she should focus on looking for another man to marry and forget about free money from David….what if the father of her baby is a danfo driver ?

10 Likes

Re: Sophia Momodu Takes Daughter, Imade To Swimming by ManWater: 1:00pm On Jun 06, 2023
chigoziri2403:
Kindly suggest a better tag. smiley

6 Likes

Re: Sophia Momodu Takes Daughter, Imade To Swimming by Padipadi(m): 1:00pm On Jun 06, 2023
Sophie too like drama

1 Like

Re: Sophia Momodu Takes Daughter, Imade To Swimming by Akinsete19(m): 1:00pm On Jun 06, 2023
All these celebs and baby mama drama

5 Likes

Re: Sophia Momodu Takes Daughter, Imade To Swimming by aspabay(m): 1:00pm On Jun 06, 2023
People should learn to mind their business.

2 Likes

Re: Sophia Momodu Takes Daughter, Imade To Swimming by updatechange(m): 1:01pm On Jun 06, 2023
Perfect time to tech her more swimming lessons

1 Like

Re: Sophia Momodu Takes Daughter, Imade To Swimming by Blitzerz: 1:01pm On Jun 06, 2023
superCleanworks:
so because Lincoln died in the cinema then we should all avoid the cinema. I wonder how people reason.
You want to compare a cinema to swimming pool abi?
Re: Sophia Momodu Takes Daughter, Imade To Swimming by fixitbyjal(m): 1:01pm On Jun 06, 2023
I fix faulty iphone panels
Don't condemn that' panel
I'll fix it low cost

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sophia Momodu Takes Daughter, Imade To Swimming by atobs4real(m): 1:01pm On Jun 06, 2023
May the Almighty God save her from the norms

2 Likes

Re: Sophia Momodu Takes Daughter, Imade To Swimming by Yankiss(m): 1:01pm On Jun 06, 2023
These people no dey learn. They are supposed to get very far from any body of water, even relocate to the desert. Why water again? cry cry

4 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Sophia Momodu Takes Daughter, Imade To Swimming by mbahdi(m): 1:01pm On Jun 06, 2023
Suffering and smiling nigerians
Re: Sophia Momodu Takes Daughter, Imade To Swimming by HeartlessMan: 1:01pm On Jun 06, 2023
Ifeanyi died of rituals not drowning.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sophia Momodu Takes Daughter, Imade To Swimming by ManWater: 1:02pm On Jun 06, 2023
May be an innocent act
or a deliberate act to spite Chioma.

4 Likes

Re: Sophia Momodu Takes Daughter, Imade To Swimming by Fuckingmallam45(m): 1:02pm On Jun 06, 2023
People never learn, until they learn the hard way.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sophia Momodu Takes Daughter, Imade To Swimming by Patrioticman007(m): 1:02pm On Jun 06, 2023
chigoziri2403:

It's the Lord instructions to get married before procreation, to be called husband & wife. Since the western philosophy of one man & one wife is the order of the day. Instead of assisting our sisters to get Married.
Re: Sophia Momodu Takes Daughter, Imade To Swimming by stano2(m): 1:03pm On Jun 06, 2023
All these followers e be like suffer no reach their side.
Dem leave relevant matters dey chuk head for person baby mama matter.

4 Likes

Re: Sophia Momodu Takes Daughter, Imade To Swimming by GloriousGbola: 1:03pm On Jun 06, 2023
it is a not so subtle dig - i am teaching my pikin to swim. if you had done so . . .
Re: Sophia Momodu Takes Daughter, Imade To Swimming by Sultty(m): 1:03pm On Jun 06, 2023
na wetin concern me,shebi na person wey chop belleful like davido dey chuk mouth for him matter.
Money is speaking una dey their dey yarn dust

1 Like

Re: Sophia Momodu Takes Daughter, Imade To Swimming by israelmao(m): 1:03pm On Jun 06, 2023
She purposely did that in order to trend damming the possible implications.

1 Like

Re: Sophia Momodu Takes Daughter, Imade To Swimming by Sunnycliff(m): 1:04pm On Jun 06, 2023
No one stops drinking water because he lost a loved one in the river

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chris Ekejimbe Is Dead / Family Picture Of Tonto Dikeh With Her Siblings / Fan Mocks Skiibii For Wearing The Same Pair Of Jeans(See Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.