Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,210 members, 7,807,722 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:03 PM

Presidency: Lack Of 25% In FCT Disqualifies Atiku, Tinubu - PDP Witness - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidency: Lack Of 25% In FCT Disqualifies Atiku, Tinubu - PDP Witness (35421 Views)

President Tinubu Approves Adjustment Of 25% Peculiar Allowance For Health Worker / I Didn’t Say Peter Obi Rigged Election - Chief Ndubisi Nwobu, PDP Witness / Presidential Tribunal : My Father Told Me Atiku Is Born Nigerian- Pdp’s Witness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Presidency: Lack Of 25% In FCT Disqualifies Atiku, Tinubu - PDP Witness by nairalandkachy1: 1:51pm On Jun 05, 2023
A witness of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) and its presidential candidate, Atiku Abubakar, has testified that both the party’s candidate and President Bola Tinubu of the All Progressives Congress (APC) are not qualified to be declared as president for not scoring 25 percent in the Federal Capital Territory (FCT).

While testifying under cross examination by counsel to the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC), Mohammed Aliyu, he said the 25 percent was compulsory condition to be declared as president.

When he was asked if his statement was his personal opinion, he said no, that it was based on the constitutional provision.

In response to a question on whether his candidate got the required result in the FCT, he said “My candidate did not score 25 percent of votes in the FCT by the purported result published by INEC.”

Under cross examination by counsel to Tinubu, Akin Olujimi (SAN), he insisted that his assertion was based on the law.

He, however, admitted that he was neither a lawyer nor a mathematician.

Under cross examination by counsel to the All Progressives Congress (APC), Lateef Fagbemi (SAN), Madaki admitted that FCT is like any other state.

Daily Trust recalls that Peter Obi, Presidential Candidate of Labour Party, polled over 25 percent in FCT during the February 25 election.

https://dailytrust.com/presidency-lack-of-25-in-fct-disqualifies-tinubu-atiku-witness/

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Presidency: Lack Of 25% In FCT Disqualifies Atiku, Tinubu - PDP Witness by N3TRAL: 1:53pm On Jun 05, 2023
It's amusing when adults think like kids. To believe that Tinubu will lose in court must be associated with low IQ and emotional intelligence level.

Hope is not enough to stop Tinubu.

The Court of Appeal or the Supreme Court will not cancel the elections or declare another candidate winner.

Stop wasting your resources, keep your house together and fight back in 2027 at the polls.

205 Likes 30 Shares

Re: Presidency: Lack Of 25% In FCT Disqualifies Atiku, Tinubu - PDP Witness by Luckylife(m): 1:55pm On Jun 05, 2023
Ok

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidency: Lack Of 25% In FCT Disqualifies Atiku, Tinubu - PDP Witness by Felabrity: 1:59pm On Jun 05, 2023
Thy should disqualify each other and announce Peter Obi as the winner, so Nigerians can be happy

This one is a disaster

248 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Presidency: Lack Of 25% In FCT Disqualifies Atiku, Tinubu - PDP Witness by Ofunaofu: 1:59pm On Jun 05, 2023
At the appointed time, the people's mandate will be retrieved and handed over to the rightful owner.

127 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Presidency: Lack Of 25% In FCT Disqualifies Atiku, Tinubu - PDP Witness by marlow1962(m): 1:59pm On Jun 05, 2023
Ok
Re: Presidency: Lack Of 25% In FCT Disqualifies Atiku, Tinubu - PDP Witness by josilcool(m): 1:59pm On Jun 05, 2023
Atiku did not have 25% in FCT and also 2/3 of the federation. He came 2nd

Obi did not have 25% in 2/3 of the federation but have it in FCT. He came 3rd

Tinubu did not have 25% in FCT but have it in 2/3 of the federation. He came 1st

Who is now qualify to be declare as president..?

73 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Presidency: Lack Of 25% In FCT Disqualifies Atiku, Tinubu - PDP Witness by datola: 1:59pm On Jun 05, 2023
All these lawyers are learners.

How can an ordinary FCT that's not even uqual to a state in status form the main basis of winning Nigeri's presidential elections..

I'm even more surprised the once respected Olisa Agbakoba is also alluding to the same folly.

75 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Presidency: Lack Of 25% In FCT Disqualifies Atiku, Tinubu - PDP Witness by slawomir: 1:59pm On Jun 05, 2023
Damnnn niggar

Obi we know

121 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Presidency: Lack Of 25% In FCT Disqualifies Atiku, Tinubu - PDP Witness by orion7: 1:59pm On Jun 05, 2023
A witness. Soooooo ?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidency: Lack Of 25% In FCT Disqualifies Atiku, Tinubu - PDP Witness by GODPUNISHALABI: 2:00pm On Jun 05, 2023
angry
Re: Presidency: Lack Of 25% In FCT Disqualifies Atiku, Tinubu - PDP Witness by savcy(m): 2:00pm On Jun 05, 2023
Not Quite.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidency: Lack Of 25% In FCT Disqualifies Atiku, Tinubu - PDP Witness by wwwkaycom(m): 2:00pm On Jun 05, 2023
You can be sure that obidients will take this to town and dance naked in the market square because of the "good news". Meanwhile, the witness, Madaki also contradicted himself under cross examination by counsel to the All Progressives Congress (APC), Lateef Fagbemi (SAN), by admitting that FCT is like any other state.
Obi goes no where friends, no amount of falsehood, half truths or misinterpretation of our constitution can help Obi to win at the tribunal, ire o!

48 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Presidency: Lack Of 25% In FCT Disqualifies Atiku, Tinubu - PDP Witness by Kennitrust(m): 2:00pm On Jun 05, 2023
We unanimously want a country were the constitution will supercede personal opinion.

Tinubu has defiled All constitutional amendment to become the president.

I pray the constitution will remove him for the purpose of respect for the constitution in future activities.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Presidency: Lack Of 25% In FCT Disqualifies Atiku, Tinubu - PDP Witness by smokinloud(m): 2:00pm On Jun 05, 2023
These witnesses never go sleep?!.
Peter.Obi should have leant his mistake and start making friends with the Northern elites by now instead of finding a mandate that's gone.
Learn not to be a perpetual political failure!.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidency: Lack Of 25% In FCT Disqualifies Atiku, Tinubu - PDP Witness by negaiyke: 2:00pm On Jun 05, 2023
This trekking long well well oo cool

This waka is only for the strong @ heart grin shocked

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Presidency: Lack Of 25% In FCT Disqualifies Atiku, Tinubu - PDP Witness by opalu: 2:00pm On Jun 05, 2023
Okay
Re: Presidency: Lack Of 25% In FCT Disqualifies Atiku, Tinubu - PDP Witness by Beess(m): 2:01pm On Jun 05, 2023
Ghg
Re: Presidency: Lack Of 25% In FCT Disqualifies Atiku, Tinubu - PDP Witness by sonature1: 2:01pm On Jun 05, 2023
Atiku probably paid a Labour Party man to defend him in court grin

18 Likes

Re: Presidency: Lack Of 25% In FCT Disqualifies Atiku, Tinubu - PDP Witness by OloYeOfEgbE: 2:01pm On Jun 05, 2023
N3TRAL:
It's amusing when adults think like kids.

Stop wasting your resources, keep your house together and fight back in 2027 at the polls.

Shatap

Don't tell people how to spend their resources..Work for yours my boy,fix your own resources and stay in your own house... OJU KOKORO

52 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidency: Lack Of 25% In FCT Disqualifies Atiku, Tinubu - PDP Witness by MrCGPA(m): 2:01pm On Jun 05, 2023
Nigerians are Keenly Waiting for how the Court will Rule on the FCT Compulsory 25%. FCT produces only two Senators since it's not a State Why states produce 3. LP results were Reduced tremendously in Abuja, Lagos and Rivers State and people know every game that played. Let's see if the Constitution will be Changed because of Tinubu.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Presidency: Lack Of 25% In FCT Disqualifies Atiku, Tinubu - PDP Witness by GOFRONT(m): 2:01pm On Jun 05, 2023
grin

Nothing concern me and Tribunal matter.

Na how to enter Sweden I dey reason now. Sweden dey sweet me to go now.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Presidency: Lack Of 25% In FCT Disqualifies Atiku, Tinubu - PDP Witness by Domipraiz: 2:01pm On Jun 05, 2023
Way forward to subsidy remover
I believe BAT followers are enjoying the govt

7 Likes

Re: Presidency: Lack Of 25% In FCT Disqualifies Atiku, Tinubu - PDP Witness by Lutherblaq: 2:01pm On Jun 05, 2023
..Laughing in yoruba.. grin this politicians will not kill me o Buhahahaha

1 Like

Re: Presidency: Lack Of 25% In FCT Disqualifies Atiku, Tinubu - PDP Witness by OceanEye: 2:01pm On Jun 05, 2023
When they say a candidate must score 25% in at least some numbers of states including FCT, I don't see why FCT has to be special there.

We are just being confused by English grammar that is not our ingenious language.

10 Likes

Re: Presidency: Lack Of 25% In FCT Disqualifies Atiku, Tinubu - PDP Witness by RingRoadMafia: 2:01pm On Jun 05, 2023
Disqualify those bastards and reconcile Obi’s actual scores from the iREV and tell me how he wouldn't emerge as president. The judiciary should do the right thing now that Nigerians are calm, it's not when we take matters into our own hands that they will start to run helter skelter

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidency: Lack Of 25% In FCT Disqualifies Atiku, Tinubu - PDP Witness by Nahunger(m): 2:01pm On Jun 05, 2023
Lol
Re: Presidency: Lack Of 25% In FCT Disqualifies Atiku, Tinubu - PDP Witness by littlenzuki(m): 2:01pm On Jun 05, 2023
This court process is becoming interesting

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidency: Lack Of 25% In FCT Disqualifies Atiku, Tinubu - PDP Witness by bayplus: 2:01pm On Jun 05, 2023
N3TRAL:
It's amusing when adults think like kids.

They will soon run out of gas

4 Likes

Re: Presidency: Lack Of 25% In FCT Disqualifies Atiku, Tinubu - PDP Witness by SenatePresdo(m): 2:01pm On Jun 05, 2023
grin
Re: Presidency: Lack Of 25% In FCT Disqualifies Atiku, Tinubu - PDP Witness by liasmiram2567: 2:02pm On Jun 05, 2023
And he is neither a lawyer or a mathematician?He also confirmed that Abuja is like a state. He He is saying two opposite things.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidency: Lack Of 25% In FCT Disqualifies Atiku, Tinubu - PDP Witness by Newton2024: 2:02pm On Jun 05, 2023
Wahala in the courtroom 🤣😭🤣

INEC vs PDP’s 2nd witness.

INEC: You will agree with me that Atiku scored 15% in FCT

Witness: Yes

INEC: So that means he cannot be made the president since he did not score 25% in FCT

Witness: Even Tinubu did not score 25% and you made him president.

🤣🤣🤣
Everyone in the courtroom was almost on the floor from laughter

INEC: That is not my question. Atiku scored 15% in FCT so why did you write in your testimony that he should be declared president.

Witness: Even Tinubu did not get 25% in FCT, if they can declare him then they can also declare Atiku as president.

🤣🤣🤣

117 Likes 5 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

DHQ: Military Captures Arms Caches Abandoned By Fleeing Boko Haram / Buhari Appoints Mahmud Yakubu As INEC Chairman / Buhari Appoints Bello Maitama Yusuf As Member Nigerian Railway Corporation Board

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.