Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,455 members, 7,808,618 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:21 PM

Over 200 Bodies Lay Along The Route To The Top Of Mountain Everest(Pics & Video) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Over 200 Bodies Lay Along The Route To The Top Of Mountain Everest(Pics & Video) (62372 Views)

World's Highest Traffic Jam: 11 Climbers Died On Mount Everest In One Week(Pics) / Plane Crashes Into Parked Helicopters Near Mount Everest, Kills 3 (Photos) / 23,000ft, World's Highest Dinner Party Held On Mountain Everest(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Over 200 Bodies Lay Along The Route To The Top Of Mountain Everest(Pics & Video) by Exceed15: 12:29pm On Jun 06, 2023
Too adventurous.
Re: Over 200 Bodies Lay Along The Route To The Top Of Mountain Everest(Pics & Video) by Yemmysworld91: 12:30pm On Jun 06, 2023
Who send una lipsrsealed
Re: Over 200 Bodies Lay Along The Route To The Top Of Mountain Everest(Pics & Video) by pandoragirigory: 12:30pm On Jun 06, 2023
hbb
Re: Over 200 Bodies Lay Along The Route To The Top Of Mountain Everest(Pics & Video) by SILVERLINES: 12:32pm On Jun 06, 2023
Wawelexy:
How will somebody just wake up someday and decides to climb something as high as 26,000ft....

Isn't that suicidal?
My brother dae thing shock me
Re: Over 200 Bodies Lay Along The Route To The Top Of Mountain Everest(Pics & Video) by AfonjaConehead: 12:33pm On Jun 06, 2023
lhordspy:
Chilling moment dead climbers started falling from the top:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EXmHakNlMcQ

Over 200 dead bodies lay along the route to the top of Mount Everest. The bodies are used as landmarks by climbers and have been given nicknames such as "Green Boots" , "Sleeping beauty" among others.

Because it's too dangerous to retrieve the dead bodies that litter the slopes of Mount Everest, most climbers remain right where they fell while trying to summit Earth's tallest peak. Standard protocol on Mount Everest is just to leave the dead right where they died, and so these Mount Everest bodies remain there to spend eternity on its slopes, serving as both a warning to other climbers as well as gruesome mile markers.

Why Mount Everest Is Littered With The Dead Bodies Of More Than 200 Fallen Climbers

How Many Dead Bodies Are On Mount Everest?

Famous Mountain Everest Bodies

Source:

Really?!
Good to see you diversifying to other stories but whenever you return to your usual, kindly let us know the latest about your regular PETER OBI and Igbo affairs grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Over 200 Bodies Lay Along The Route To The Top Of Mountain Everest(Pics & Video) by Judolisco(m): 12:33pm On Jun 06, 2023
Dozie32:
What could have killed them? RIP to the dead.
it's very cold... U can see dat dem body still dey preserved

3 Likes

Re: Over 200 Bodies Lay Along The Route To The Top Of Mountain Everest(Pics & Video) by FireUpNow(m): 12:34pm On Jun 06, 2023
GOFRONT:
Now that I have my phallus standing real tall like this Mountain Everest, I would love to pass through the route to the country of Sweden.

What a time to Visit Sweden.
A new sex Tournament has just been commissioned by the Swedish Sport minister.......Mrs Flora Ljungberg. grin

SWeden has the best sport minister in the world., Good sport policy at its best.

Sex Competition.........CAN'T WAIT!!!!!
Before you can be stamped in, your JT gats to be 7 inches long with veins all over 😃😀😄🚶
Re: Over 200 Bodies Lay Along The Route To The Top Of Mountain Everest(Pics & Video) by AfonjaConehead: 12:34pm On Jun 06, 2023
pandoragirigory:
H.eadHunter
bb

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Over 200 Bodies Lay Along The Route To The Top Of Mountain Everest(Pics & Video) by TalkingBird: 12:35pm On Jun 06, 2023
and somebody will still climb
Re: Over 200 Bodies Lay Along The Route To The Top Of Mountain Everest(Pics & Video) by bewla(m): 12:35pm On Jun 06, 2023
GOFRONT:
Now that I have my phallus standing real tall like this Mountain Everest, I would love to pass through the route to the country of Sweden.

A new sex Tournament has just been commissioned by the Swedish Sport minister.......Mrs Flora Ljungberg. grin

SWeden has the best sport minister in the world., Good sport policy at its best.

Garri and flakes composition
Re: Over 200 Bodies Lay Along The Route To The Top Of Mountain Everest(Pics & Video) by judedwriter(m): 12:35pm On Jun 06, 2023
shocked

Life they say is risky....

However, if you taking a risk, don't do it at the expense of your own life like those unfortunate mountaineers.

You need your life to keep trying and trying until you break the jinx.
Re: Over 200 Bodies Lay Along The Route To The Top Of Mountain Everest(Pics & Video) by Emmanuel909090: 12:35pm On Jun 06, 2023
For those who want to explore.
Re: Over 200 Bodies Lay Along The Route To The Top Of Mountain Everest(Pics & Video) by danielistics(m): 12:36pm On Jun 06, 2023
On top rubbish record wey no epp.
Re: Over 200 Bodies Lay Along The Route To The Top Of Mountain Everest(Pics & Video) by Padipadi(m): 12:37pm On Jun 06, 2023
GOFRONT:

With your mushroom dick abi?
Re: Over 200 Bodies Lay Along The Route To The Top Of Mountain Everest(Pics & Video) by emekajacobogbon(m): 12:39pm On Jun 06, 2023
Lukepeter:
The road to the top of mountain everest is litter with highly motivated people.
Here in Nigeria, highly motivated people are busy hawking gnld supplements

3 Likes

Re: Over 200 Bodies Lay Along The Route To The Top Of Mountain Everest(Pics & Video) by Successlane: 12:40pm On Jun 06, 2023
Na jeje trouble dey sleep o.

Na Nyanga go wake am.

Mount Everest no call or send anybody o.

3 Likes

Re: Over 200 Bodies Lay Along The Route To The Top Of Mountain Everest(Pics & Video) by yaki84: 12:42pm On Jun 06, 2023
lhordspy:
Chilling moment dead climbers started falling from the top:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EXmHakNlMcQ

Over 200 dead bodies lay along the route to the top of Mount Everest. The bodies are used as landmarks by climbers and have been given nicknames such as "Green Boots" , "Sleeping beauty" among others.

Because it's too dangerous to retrieve the dead bodies that litter the slopes of Mount Everest, most climbers remain right where they fell while trying to summit Earth's tallest peak. Standard protocol on Mount Everest is just to leave the dead right where they died, and so these Mount Everest bodies remain there to spend eternity on its slopes, serving as both a warning to other climbers as well as gruesome mile markers.

Why Mount Everest Is Littered With The Dead Bodies Of More Than 200 Fallen Climbers

How Many Dead Bodies Are On Mount Everest?

Famous Mountain Everest Bodies

Source:

https://twitter.com/Morbidful/status/1664671347941703689?t=Fv8CvWfD4NFxP3yv_7iFtQ&s=19

https://allthatsinteresting.com/mount-everest-bodies

https://mounteverest.info/sleeping-beauty-the-dead-body-of-francys-arsentiev-on-everest/
Mynd44 nlfpmod

ᴄʜᴀɪ
Re: Over 200 Bodies Lay Along The Route To The Top Of Mountain Everest(Pics & Video) by goodman5(m): 12:43pm On Jun 06, 2023
Oyebo I no blame una , na because u eat anything u want
Re: Over 200 Bodies Lay Along The Route To The Top Of Mountain Everest(Pics & Video) by relaxandsmile: 12:44pm On Jun 06, 2023
And them dey here dey ban Ibo (Indian hemp) . See watin them suppose ban. Misplaced priority.
Re: Over 200 Bodies Lay Along The Route To The Top Of Mountain Everest(Pics & Video) by iLoveYouToo(m): 12:50pm On Jun 06, 2023
Guess what? Those ones videoing and shouting will still keep climbing. This is one of the many times that the white man has shown that they don’t have sense
Re: Over 200 Bodies Lay Along The Route To The Top Of Mountain Everest(Pics & Video) by Chibuezem(m): 12:50pm On Jun 06, 2023
AntiChristian:
Looking for fame!

Guinness Book of record!

Every Soul will taste death!
my friend I've found you again

How do you do my friend cheesy
Re: Over 200 Bodies Lay Along The Route To The Top Of Mountain Everest(Pics & Video) by BarrElChapo(m): 12:50pm On Jun 06, 2023
Samfloxin:
I have never seen a people so stupid like Oyibo people. Always taking risks for most foolish reasons. If I go there na to deep hand in their pockets and collect whatever I lay my hands on...ndi mgbu

Ode, you owe these oyibos your life of comfort, if not you for still dey use two stones to light fire for inside your village evil forest.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_inventors_killed_by_their_own_invention

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Over 200 Bodies Lay Along The Route To The Top Of Mountain Everest(Pics & Video) by SyrusdeHansome(m): 12:51pm On Jun 06, 2023
Dozie32:
Chai! Guy try readam na
Re: Over 200 Bodies Lay Along The Route To The Top Of Mountain Everest(Pics & Video) by Mccullum: 12:53pm On Jun 06, 2023
Zonefree:
From base to peak, Mount Everest is not the tallest mountain on earth.

Mauna Kea is over 6,000 farther from Earth's center than Mount Everest.

If you discard the water that surrounds Mauna Kea and measure the mountain from its underwater base—a measurement strangely called the "dry prominence," or the solid bottom of all features—Mauna Kea is taller than Everest by almost 500 meters (1640 feet). Starting at the point where Mauna Kea begins to rise out of the surrounding crust, the mountain has a total height of around 9330 meters (30,610 feet). Since no part of Everest is submerged, its dry prominence is the same as its height above sea level. But if you could place the two mountains side-by-side, on a flat plane, Mauna Kea would indisputably be the taller of the two.

3 Likes

Re: Over 200 Bodies Lay Along The Route To The Top Of Mountain Everest(Pics & Video) by Ameboperoo(m): 12:55pm On Jun 06, 2023
No single African has conquered Everest? No wonder
Re: Over 200 Bodies Lay Along The Route To The Top Of Mountain Everest(Pics & Video) by owolabi5: 12:59pm On Jun 06, 2023
CAR PAPERS
Re: Over 200 Bodies Lay Along The Route To The Top Of Mountain Everest(Pics & Video) by karmaolu1(m): 1:00pm On Jun 06, 2023
Even if I should make history it will not be climbing Jare. Life risk is too much
Re: Over 200 Bodies Lay Along The Route To The Top Of Mountain Everest(Pics & Video) by Kion: 1:06pm On Jun 06, 2023
Avoidable deaths
But yet again no death is really avoidable
Just sit and relax and wait for your turn
Re: Over 200 Bodies Lay Along The Route To The Top Of Mountain Everest(Pics & Video) by advanceDNA: 1:13pm On Jun 06, 2023
White pple too like rough play....

U can hardly find black man there

3 Likes

Re: Over 200 Bodies Lay Along The Route To The Top Of Mountain Everest(Pics & Video) by franvincoop: 1:15pm On Jun 06, 2023
DEATH of course

Dozie32:

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fantastic: My First Snow Experience In Europe 2020 (photos, Video) / On Nigerians And The 'must Travel Mentality' / Mistakes Made By First Timers Travelling By Air

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.