Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,639 members, 7,801,853 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:08 AM

Over 200 Bodies Lay Along The Route To The Top Of Mountain Everest(Pics & Video) - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Over 200 Bodies Lay Along The Route To The Top Of Mountain Everest(Pics & Video) (62354 Views)

World's Highest Traffic Jam: 11 Climbers Died On Mount Everest In One Week(Pics) / Plane Crashes Into Parked Helicopters Near Mount Everest, Kills 3 (Photos) / 23,000ft, World's Highest Dinner Party Held On Mountain Everest(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Over 200 Bodies Lay Along The Route To The Top Of Mountain Everest(Pics & Video) by SweetDipBenny(m): 4:31pm On Jun 06, 2023
I don't understand. Wats d fun there

1 Like

Re: Over 200 Bodies Lay Along The Route To The Top Of Mountain Everest(Pics & Video) by Reference(m): 4:31pm On Jun 06, 2023
Hope they don't have a ghost problem one day.

1 Like

Re: Over 200 Bodies Lay Along The Route To The Top Of Mountain Everest(Pics & Video) by ogunsbanjul(m): 5:11pm On Jun 06, 2023
Only fool will disagree with you on your thought because that's how your people do travel to take over their heritages with jas and other dubious means either by selling fake drugs etc.
Samfloxin:
I have never seen a people so stupid like Oyibo people. Always taking risks for most foolish reasons. If I go there na to deep hand in their pockets and collect whatever I lay my hands on...ndi mgbu
Re: Over 200 Bodies Lay Along The Route To The Top Of Mountain Everest(Pics & Video) by BiGVEEN58(m): 5:12pm On Jun 06, 2023
triple996:
it's people with no meaning in life that goes to mountain Everest to "conquer themselves and their worst fear". This simply means u have too much money and time to the extended that you don't know how to spend it.

I'm still waiting for someone to explain the meaning of life sha. The reason why we are here
Re: Over 200 Bodies Lay Along The Route To The Top Of Mountain Everest(Pics & Video) by Mamagw: 5:17pm On Jun 06, 2023
Re: Over 200 Bodies Lay Along The Route To The Top Of Mountain Everest(Pics & Video) by Psoul(m): 5:28pm On Jun 06, 2023
I do climb this mountain at ease. I normally brings out my map and stand on top of that mountain as shown in the map. I've done it severally.

Re: Over 200 Bodies Lay Along The Route To The Top Of Mountain Everest(Pics & Video) by Alpharey: 5:52pm On Jun 06, 2023
dominique:
I've seen documentaries of green boot and sleeping beauty. Green boot was an Indian policeman that looked Chinese (that was when I got to know that they were Indiana that looked Chinese). Sleeping beauty went on the climb with her husband, they were both chatting with each other all along only for the husband to realize they she was no longer replying him. Visibility was terrible at that point. Her husband and the other climera rushed to help her and saw that she was frozen still and nothing he did made her responsive. Unfortunately, they didn't have the equipment to move her down the mountain and they had to leave her there. She died in a standing position with her back to the wall but her posture changed over time.

Hypothermia, lack of oxygen (anoxia) leading to organ shut down

Fatigue inclusive.
Re: Over 200 Bodies Lay Along The Route To The Top Of Mountain Everest(Pics & Video) by QuietMynd: 5:57pm On Jun 06, 2023
lhordspy:
A glimpse of the daunting trip to the top of the mountain:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-cLRa83PlzE

Twitter users share experience:
I saw the thread also.
It sent shock down my spine.
It makes me watch so many documentary on the exploration, human is jst unbelievable
Re: Over 200 Bodies Lay Along The Route To The Top Of Mountain Everest(Pics & Video) by Alpharey: 5:58pm On Jun 06, 2023
F117nighthawk:
Senseless adventure,

For your mind. Just struggling to feed for life has dealt with black Africans seriously. Struggling to survive has drained any other desire to explore the world. Physically, mentally, spiritually and Psychologically drained.
Re: Over 200 Bodies Lay Along The Route To The Top Of Mountain Everest(Pics & Video) by Samfloxin(m): 6:01pm On Jun 06, 2023
BarrElChapo:

Ode, you owe these oyibos your life of comfort, if not you for still dey use two stones to light fire for inside your village evil forest.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_inventors_killed_by_their_own_invention
Our ancestors that used stones are you happier today than they were?
Re: Over 200 Bodies Lay Along The Route To The Top Of Mountain Everest(Pics & Video) by Fujiyama: 6:22pm On Jun 06, 2023
triple996:
it's people with no meaning in life that goes to mountain Everest to "conquer themselves and their worst fear". This simply means u have too much money and time to the extended that you don't know how to spend it.

^^^
undecided undecided
Re: Over 200 Bodies Lay Along The Route To The Top Of Mountain Everest(Pics & Video) by Fujiyama: 6:23pm On Jun 06, 2023
Samfloxin:
I have never seen a people so stupid like Oyibo people. Always taking risks for most foolish reasons. If I go there na to deep hand in their pockets and collect whatever I lay my hands on...ndi mgbu

^^^
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Over 200 Bodies Lay Along The Route To The Top Of Mountain Everest(Pics & Video) by Fujiyama: 6:28pm On Jun 06, 2023
afonja112:
The only moutain I dey climb na KPEKUS MOUNTAIN!

^^^
undecided undecided
Re: Over 200 Bodies Lay Along The Route To The Top Of Mountain Everest(Pics & Video) by pacespot(m): 6:31pm On Jun 06, 2023
Apart from the height, the snow makes the Mount Everest more difficult to climb.
Re: Over 200 Bodies Lay Along The Route To The Top Of Mountain Everest(Pics & Video) by iammolise(m): 6:49pm On Jun 06, 2023
This is why the whites have conquered the world, they keep going even in the face of life ending odds... African man will say "i no wan die" but death is inevitable.
Re: Over 200 Bodies Lay Along The Route To The Top Of Mountain Everest(Pics & Video) by BarrElChapo(m): 7:15pm On Jun 06, 2023
Samfloxin:

Our ancestors that used stones are you happier today than they were?

You might wanna kill yourself and join them there in being happy, I'm happier than they'll ever be.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Over 200 Bodies Lay Along The Route To The Top Of Mountain Everest(Pics & Video) by mediclife1987(m): 8:06pm On Jun 06, 2023
Sunnycliff:
The Green Bodies!

To imagine that one pays as much as 50000USD For this trip to the peak of the Everest shows say this world get as e be. Some people are so contented that their next problem is to risk their lives for fame.

No be them send you vote Buhari...

2 Likes

Re: Over 200 Bodies Lay Along The Route To The Top Of Mountain Everest(Pics & Video) by F117nighthawk: 8:24pm On Jun 06, 2023
Senseless comment,na on top mount everest your Papa build him mansion abi,or na there your inheritance and lost glory is,mumu talk, exploring what,why did u not go and climb and explore your lost inheritance

For your mind. Just struggling to feed for life has dealt with black Africans seriously. Struggling to survive has drained any other desire to explore the world. Physically, mentally, spiritually and Psychologically drained. [/quote]
Re: Over 200 Bodies Lay Along The Route To The Top Of Mountain Everest(Pics & Video) by JOemmy(m): 9:26pm On Jun 06, 2023
Their ghosts will definitely be wandering in that mountain.
Re: Over 200 Bodies Lay Along The Route To The Top Of Mountain Everest(Pics & Video) by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jun 06, 2023
JOemmy:
Their ghosts will definitely be wandering in that mountain.
You still dey watch Nigeria Film?
Re: Over 200 Bodies Lay Along The Route To The Top Of Mountain Everest(Pics & Video) by JOemmy(m): 9:31pm On Jun 06, 2023
Lukepeter:

You still dey watch Nigeria Film?

You don't believe in ghosts?

1 Like

Re: Over 200 Bodies Lay Along The Route To The Top Of Mountain Everest(Pics & Video) by jude5240(m): 9:40pm On Jun 06, 2023
Zonefree:
From base to peak, Mount Everest is not the tallest mountain on earth.

Mauna Kea is over 6,000 farther from Earth's center than Mount Everest.

Please, Throw More Light. Please.
Re: Over 200 Bodies Lay Along The Route To The Top Of Mountain Everest(Pics & Video) by Marpol2021(m): 10:01pm On Jun 06, 2023
Ipob pig spotted...
Samfloxin:
Re: Over 200 Bodies Lay Along The Route To The Top Of Mountain Everest(Pics & Video) by Talk2nanro(m): 10:16pm On Jun 06, 2023
Of course you can't see black people taken this kind of risks because they are the most cowardly humans on earth and deserve their lowest standings amongst the human race.
Re: Over 200 Bodies Lay Along The Route To The Top Of Mountain Everest(Pics & Video) by godofuck231: 10:33pm On Jun 06, 2023
Na who go find death for e house go dance deadly music , me de my own de drink orijin
Re: Over 200 Bodies Lay Along The Route To The Top Of Mountain Everest(Pics & Video) by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jun 06, 2023
JOemmy:

You don't believe in ghosts?
I don't.
Re: Over 200 Bodies Lay Along The Route To The Top Of Mountain Everest(Pics & Video) by Lovelydaisies: 11:01pm On Jun 06, 2023
I've done some read-up about the dead climbers on Quora. It shows how foolhardy some people can be. Same with those climbing pyramids in Egypt. At least, there at the pyramid, you are strictly warned by authorities not to climb. It's like you might be fired at if you are eventually found climbing.

Still, people no go hear.

It leaves chills on my body, to think of how sad, lonely, agonising, dying must have been for the now dead climbers...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Over 200 Bodies Lay Along The Route To The Top Of Mountain Everest(Pics & Video) by bigiyaro(m): 11:43pm On Jun 06, 2023
All those people should just come and live in Nigeria for 6 months, then go climb the mountain, it will be a child's play to them. Living in Nigeria is the ultimate challenge in the world.
Re: Over 200 Bodies Lay Along The Route To The Top Of Mountain Everest(Pics & Video) by mank1234(m): 11:57pm On Jun 06, 2023
Zonefree:
From base to peak, Mountain Everest is not the tallest mountain on earth.

Mauna Kea is over 6,000 farther from Earth's center than Mount Everest.

Explain further. I think Mauna Kea is just half of Mount Everest above sea level.
Re: Over 200 Bodies Lay Along The Route To The Top Of Mountain Everest(Pics & Video) by Akadombas: 7:42am On Jun 07, 2023
Can a Nigerian climb a mountain where people die? We no be mumu. The lady is there shouting seeing dead bodies falling, can't you retreat?
Re: Over 200 Bodies Lay Along The Route To The Top Of Mountain Everest(Pics & Video) by loliapoopy2013(f): 1:05pm On Jun 07, 2023
What do they gain from climbing to the mountain top, everlasting life?
Re: Over 200 Bodies Lay Along The Route To The Top Of Mountain Everest(Pics & Video) by Holav(m): 5:26pm On Jun 09, 2023
;😂😂
BarrElChapo:

You might wanna kill yourself and join them there in being happy, I'm happier than they'll ever be.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photo Of Keke Carrying A Big Water Tank / First Commercial Plane To Land At Anambra Airport For Runway Testing (Photos) / Mistakes Made By First Timers Travelling By Air

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.