Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,937 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:24 AM

Tinubu & Fashola In Fresh War - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu & Fashola In Fresh War (18528 Views)

Caption This Photo Of Bola Tinubu,Fashola & Ambode / Former Lagos Governor Fashola In Mecca (Photo) / Gov Okorocha Vs Fashola In Ear-wrestling (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu & Fashola In Fresh War by EkoIle1: 10:12pm On Oct 02, 2011
peckhamboi:

Why are you people crying more than the bereaved?
Olagunju Joshua Kolade though born and bred in Ibadan, his father was from Ijebu was elected into the Oyo State house of representatives in April.
Yoruba unity is giving some people headache.

Carry go Tinubu joor.

Abi now? See me see trouble o. These people go kpai very soon the way den dey  somersault as if say den don chop magun,

So what if Tinubu is from ikene or from the moon gan sef? These are really sad and pathetic people I swear,
Re: Tinubu & Fashola In Fresh War by Beaf: 10:14pm On Oct 02, 2011
Poor Eko Ile! Dude rolls shiit just like a scarab beetle. embarassed
I see him sacrificing his freedom to do Tinubu's coming coming acquaintance with the walls and bars of Kirikiri. Any good lapdog would, its the life they live.
Re: Tinubu & Fashola In Fresh War by EkoIle1: 10:20pm On Oct 02, 2011
cre88tivit:

so, what are you guys waiting for? tinubu has been milking lagos state for sometime now, and what did lagosians do about it? they elected his wife, all the way from ogun state to go and represent them in abuja. are you guys waiting for tinubu to rename lagos state after himself? no matter how you look at what is on ground, lagosians have presented themselves as hopeless and rootless group of people. i was also told that ashafa is not from lagos. are lagosians telling us that there is no lagosian out there that is smart and strong enough to stand like a true leader?
lagosians need to stop drinking alcohol,  eating fish pepper soup and stand like men, and no like school boys.

1. Show us what he milked and from where

2. 200,000 Lagosians voted for Remi, not Bola Tinubu and he did not put a gun to the heads of Lagosians and forced them to the polls on behalf of his wife, that was democracy on the part of Lagosians, not according to your idiocy and silly conspiracy theories.

3. The only hopeless soul so far is your re-tarded a.s.s jumping on NL everyday screaming murder, but for ever refusing to show us the real murder.

You are a sad loser, you and your type can not stop Lagosians from progressing, you shall remain a sadist while Lagosians and the great state of Lagos move ahead a million years from your cave village.  

Bad bele is your only portion in Life and you are trying to convince us that it really is, obviously it is.
Re: Tinubu & Fashola In Fresh War by EkoIle1: 10:24pm On Oct 02, 2011
cre88tivit:

ekoile hun, sorry i'm not smart enough to have a discussion of any kind with u.

Oloshi degenerated liar? What you are doing on NL is not discussion, it's called lying.

Spewing garbage, rumors, lies and baseless accusations is yet to be defined or classified as discussion you dumb a.s.s.

I mean, must your whole existence be all about lies and lying?
Re: Tinubu & Fashola In Fresh War by cool2mine: 9:59am On Oct 04, 2011
My question is how is Ashiwaju stealing lagos money?

ABC is a limited liability company,own my whoever,they generate massive income to the state government ,
they take certain percentage of what they generate. They have thousands of staff salary to pay.

What has Ashiwaju done wrong?

Fasola is able to perform well because ASIWAJU took charge of the political scene,look at what happened in OGUN STATE.Political instability.

Through his leadership he has been able to get us results with FIVE governors and THREE more STATES coming very soon.

Are the governors performing very well or not?

He gave us credible opposition to PDP.

Asiwaju was starved of fund when he created LCDA,he survived without the federal Givernment money.

What Fashola is doing now is to follow ashiwaju blue print for lagos state.
To people who dont like ashiwaju, E MA BINU ORI, AKAN DA OLORUN NI BOLA HAMMED TINUBU.
He is a gifted leader with a vision for a better tommorrow.

I CHALLENGE ANYONE TO SHOW ME WITH FACTS HOW ASIWAJU BOLA HAMMED TINUBU HAS BEEN STEALING LAGOS MONEY.
Re: Tinubu & Fashola In Fresh War by DaLover(m): 12:07pm On Oct 04, 2011
Eko Ile:

This is serious headache o. Sounds like you are about to commit suicide if you no see Tinubu inside your dream for just one second.

Relax, regardless of lairs and raging lunatics like you clogging the Internets with your madness and baseless stories that you clowns are either too incompetent to produce or just completely jobless nuisance, Lagosians are the most educated people and sophisticated electorates in Nigeria. They voted for Tinubu twice, they voted for his anointed assistant twice and the second time, it was a landslide victory with 82% of the votes, they voted for his wife with a huge margin.
Do you really think Lagosians are silly and dumb like you clowns? You clowns are really taking yourselves damn too seriously, especially you the resident degenerated liar.

Don't you know that everything that comes out of your mouth is nothing but lies? What lies have you proved? Nothing, just more mindless rubbish after more and more rubbish,

How long have you been regurgitating the same nonsense? Why not just take some time to show us what he stole from you? It's not hard for you to yell thief so it shouldn't bee too hard for you to show us what he stole.

I do feel sorry for you losers because your madness is limited to the political section of NL, and not the streets of Lagos.

@bolded
80% lagosians voted for Tinubu, we classified it as the result of an educated people and sophisticated electorates
if 80% of Nigerians voted for GEJ, we say it was rigged or dumb electorate,

Hypocrite!! embarassed
Re: Tinubu & Fashola In Fresh War by lastpage: 10:18pm On Oct 04, 2011
@Cool2mine
I CHALLENGE ANYONE TO SHOW ME WITH FACTS HOW ASIWAJU BOLA HAMMED TINUBU HAS BEEN STEALING LAGOS MONEY.
Wait, do you mean you dont think "conflict of interest" is a crime, for elected public officers?

Just imagine That Tony Blair or Gordon Brown had set-up a few companies, using cronies and family members as dummy owners) and then proceeds to use his official powers to award "monopolistic contracts" to them (e.g., the company should be the ONLY ONE collecting Toll Fees in U.K and then fixes by fiat, the company's percentage!).
Do you think that Scotland Yard will be waiting for Joe Bloggs like me to produce evidence that he was a criminal before putting him before a judge for sentencing? Do you think Britons will be telling the court to leave him alone because he is Labor and Cameron is Conservative opposition?

Or how do you think Alpha Beta Company (ABC that collects Lagos Tax) is different from the above scenario?

Why cant we hold our leaders (from whatever tribe or party) accountable and to a high standard?

Very sad indeed.

Lastpage

BTW: if you still want facts, just ask yourself: How much is the income of BAT since he started his working life, that he could afford Orient Hotel ALONE, not to mention other buildings in Lagos alone! Is it a joke they call him  "Lord Mayor of Bourdillon, at Ikoyi in Lagos"!? grin
Re: Tinubu & Fashola In Fresh War by EkoIle1: 3:28am On Oct 05, 2011
lastpage:

@Cool2mine Wait, do you mean you dont think "conflict of interest" is a crime, for elected public officers?

Just imagine That Tony Blair or Gordon Brown had set-up a few companies, using cronies and family members as dummy owners) and then proceeds to use his official powers to award "monopolistic contracts" to them (e.g., the company should be the ONLY ONE collecting Toll Fees in U.K and then fixes by fiat, the company's percentage!).
Do you think that Scotland Yard will be waiting for Joe Bloggs like me to produce evidence that he was a criminal before putting him before a judge for sentencing? Do you think Britons will be telling the court to leave him alone because he is Labor and Cameron is Conservative opposition?

Or how do you think Alpha Beta Company (ABC that collects Lagos Tax) is different from the above scenario?

Why cant we hold our leaders (from whatever tribe or party) accountable and to a high standard?

Very sad indeed.

Lastpage

BTW: if you still want facts, just ask yourself: How much is the income of BAT since he started his working life, that he could afford Orient Hotel ALONE, not to mention other buildings in Lagos alone! Is it a joke they call him  "Lord Mayor of Bourdillon, at Ikoyi in Lagos"!? grin

Unfortunately for you, you are able and free to spew your opinion, but that's the limit, you can not cook up your own unsubstantiated facts or turn rumors, innuendos and sidewalk talk in to credible evidence.

1. About conflict of interest

Where is the conflict of interest?

Don't you first have to prove to us that the companies you mentioned belong to Tinubu?

Don't you first have to show us business registration records to show and determine ownership?

Before you throw out the conflict of interest charges, you have to first determine ownership with credible public records, the same public records that you don't have and will never provide.

The fact is, before Scotland yard charge Tony Blair or Cameron to court or put them in Jail for anything, they still have to investigate and prove their case with credible evidence, Britain is not a banana republic full of backward thinking people like you. That's got to be the most ignorant, insane and absurd analogies ever?

It beats me why you people make silly and bogus comparisons with places like Britain and the US where things are done differently unlike your lawless country where anything goes just like you siting on NL talking illiterate rubbish without credible facts.

Sometimes I wonder about you people.
Re: Tinubu & Fashola In Fresh War by lastpage: 10:19pm On Oct 05, 2011
^^^^^ Is this a "mistake" or jaundice of the eyes?

Cant you see whom l addressed my message to?

Its not a coincidence that l have refused to engage you so far:
I dont engage people who are uncouth, "insulting" at every sentence they utter and who dont display proper "social skills" on a public forum.

Until then, please respond ONLY to peeps who want to argue /discuss with YOU.
[size=16pt]I am not one of them[/size]. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Lastpage.

BTW: No disrespect to "your person" but feel free to "express yourself", as usual. wink
Re: Tinubu & Fashola In Fresh War by EkoIle1: 11:09pm On Oct 05, 2011
lastpage:

^^^^^ Is this a "mistake" or jaundice of the eyes?

Cant you see whom l addressed my message to?

Its not a coincidence that l have refused to engage you so far:
I dont engage people who are uncouth, "insulting" at every sentence they utter and who dont display proper "social skills" on a public forum.

Until then, please respond ONLY to peeps who want to argue /discuss with YOU.
[size=16pt]I am not one of them[/size]. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Lastpage.

BTW: No disrespect to "your person" but feel free to "express yourself", as usual. wink

Asking you to stop lying and provide the facts you based your allegations on is in no way shape or form an insult.

I know how you people play the game, when called out and cornered, you start playing the insult routine.

Here again is my post, go ahead and answer the question. I know you wont because you are too dishonest to expose yourself as a liar,

Unfortunately for you, you are able and free to spew your opinion, but that's the limit, you can not cook up your own unsubstantiated facts or turn rumors, innuendos and sidewalk talk in to credible evidence.

1. About conflict of interest

Where is the conflict of interest?

Don't you first have to prove to us that the companies you mentioned belong to Tinubu?

Don't you first have to show us business registration records to show and determine ownership?

Before you throw out the conflict of interest charges, you have to first determine ownership with credible public records, the same public records that you don't have and will never provide.

The fact is, before Scotland yard charge Tony Blair or Cameron to court or put them in Jail for anything, they still have to investigate and prove their case with credible evidence, Britain is not a banana republic full of backward thinking people like you. That's got to be the most ignorant, insane and absurd analogies ever?

It beats me why you people make silly and bogus comparisons with places like Britain and the US where things are done differently unlike your lawless country where anything goes just like you siting on NL talking illiterate rubbish without credible facts.

Sometimes I wonder about you people.

Re: Tinubu & Fashola In Fresh War by lastpage: 9:09pm On Oct 08, 2011
^^^^^I have answered a few people on this thread.

Ask yourself: Why should your own be different?
Could it be that you're the most brilliant person here shocked shocked or could it be that l am scared of you? grin grin

How can YOU "call me out or corner me" When ab initio, l have REFUSED TO ENGAGE YOU?

The truth is what l wrote above: I dont engage peeps who cant construct a single sentence without passing insult to the other person!

You can check your posts on this thread alone and see how many folks you have insulted, just because they held an opinion "different from yours" on Tinubu!
Even if he were to the your "bread and butter", it does not mean people cant hold "contrary opinion" without being insulted;
It just shows bad upbringing and lack of social skills, as l said earlier.

Anyway, carry-on with your vituperation; None of my business! wink

I just wont engage you, no matter what challenge you throw. lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

CBN Expects 100% Compliance On TSA As Deadline Ends Today / Find Solutions To Farmers/herdsmen Crisis, Buhari Tells Governors / "I'm Not Leaving APC" Tinubu Assures Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.