Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,806 members, 7,802,576 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:35 PM

A Week After Inauguration, Ardent Tinubu Supporter Regrets His Action - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Week After Inauguration, Ardent Tinubu Supporter Regrets His Action (45387 Views)

Abdulrazaq Makes First Appointment After Inauguration / Get Me The Most Intelligent And Ardent Tinubu Supporter Lets Debate / Buhari Waving To The Masses After Inauguration In 2015 Vs 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Week After Inauguration, Ardent Tinubu Supporter Regrets His Action by Kingsmeal: 4:46pm On Jun 05, 2023
Just a week after Bola Ahmed Tinubu was sworn in as President of Nigeria, some of his Supporters have began to regret their actions, maybe as a result of the hardship being inflicted on Nigerians as regards the 'recently' removed fuel subsidy.

In a Twitter post, the ardent Tinubu Supporter wrote;

I have to put it out, I am starting to regret the person I voted and supported. Is like president lacks empathy. God please use the tribunal
https://twitter.com/agbotunde/status/1665614889430274048?t=DOTFkGxsBJmnPLqTLCO0yQ&s=19

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: A Week After Inauguration, Ardent Tinubu Supporter Regrets His Action by Kingsmeal: 4:46pm On Jun 05, 2023
See reactions below

7 Likes

Re: A Week After Inauguration, Ardent Tinubu Supporter Regrets His Action by Kingsmeal: 4:46pm On Jun 05, 2023
More

7 Likes

Re: A Week After Inauguration, Ardent Tinubu Supporter Regrets His Action by taylor88(m): 4:48pm On Jun 05, 2023
Nigerians are funny people

Buhari that’s fit & agile couldn’t save us

And all of a sudden you’re putting hope on a maggot that licks microphone

You’re expecting so much from a demented man that lost all his memories to Cocaine & Heroin

You’re putting hope on a bedwetter that raises to hands up during national anthem

Yorubas think Tinubu of 1999 is Tinubu of 2023. I mean 24yrs later

Babe wey then born for 1999 never get 4kids now?

I’m not shocked neither will i because that lifeless Buffon from Irigbaji will be 600% worse than Buhari

Vote competency they said no rather going to all comment sections shouting “HIS TENURE WILL FAVOR ME & MY FAMILY”

You think governance is by prayers when you elect a clueless cocaine trafficker

Yoruba Ronu oooooooo

431 Likes 50 Shares

Re: A Week After Inauguration, Ardent Tinubu Supporter Regrets His Action by Kingsmeal: 4:52pm On Jun 05, 2023
nlfpmod

3 Likes

Re: A Week After Inauguration, Ardent Tinubu Supporter Regrets His Action by XY23: 4:53pm On Jun 05, 2023
Erhya! Customized trekking has removed his leg from the mandate on which he stood.

194 Likes 12 Shares

Re: A Week After Inauguration, Ardent Tinubu Supporter Regrets His Action by Felabrity: 4:54pm On Jun 05, 2023
Local man is fed up after a week, they think say na by tribe

The guy don trek tire

Go use "I be omo yoruba" buy petrol na

305 Likes 26 Shares

Re: A Week After Inauguration, Ardent Tinubu Supporter Regrets His Action by ednut1(m): 5:00pm On Jun 05, 2023
Atiku, obi and Tinubu all said they would remove subsidy. Buhari already removed the subsidy. Make una rest with all these propaganda

194 Likes 18 Shares

Re: A Week After Inauguration, Ardent Tinubu Supporter Regrets His Action by BigDawsNet: 5:02pm On Jun 05, 2023
I dont support any politician in nigeria but this administration Is too early to perform miracle

22 Likes 5 Shares

Re: A Week After Inauguration, Ardent Tinubu Supporter Regrets His Action by benjackugo: 5:02pm On Jun 05, 2023
Watch this video: PDP is working for Labour Party (LP)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eWrsCnZIArk

2 Likes

Re: A Week After Inauguration, Ardent Tinubu Supporter Regrets His Action by Nahunger(m): 5:02pm On Jun 05, 2023
Lol
There is no change or growth without discomfort or sacrifice...

Only an enemy of growth sees necessary changes as discomfort

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: A Week After Inauguration, Ardent Tinubu Supporter Regrets His Action by BESTScientist1: 5:02pm On Jun 05, 2023
Why? when agbafo is still everywhere

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Week After Inauguration, Ardent Tinubu Supporter Regrets His Action by phemmyjohnson: 5:02pm On Jun 05, 2023
M “ This government will favour my family and I “ crew lmao

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Week After Inauguration, Ardent Tinubu Supporter Regrets His Action by INTEGRITYA1(m): 5:03pm On Jun 05, 2023
Subsidy has been eaten us up, it makes our collective wealth to be concentrated in the hands of selected few.
Tinubu regime should channel the proceeds appropriately for the benefit of all and sundry.

Is no more a news that Ibeju-Lekki have become attraction to both home base and foreign Investors. Talk of Dangote Refinery, Lekki Free Trade Zone, Deep Seaport and lot more.

To all potential investors home and abroad, you can as well become a player and position yourself strategically in an Estate that offer protection, good tittle documents, fast value appreciation, good returns on Investment etc.

Guess what? This Estate is facing Lekki/Epe Expressway directly with massive infrastructural work currently ongoing and visible to the eyes.

Residential Plots:
600sqm - N36million
300sqm - N18.5million

Commercial Plots
1000sqm - N100million
500sqm. - N50million.

Make N5million initial deposit and spread the balance.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Week After Inauguration, Ardent Tinubu Supporter Regrets His Action by 900warriorz: 5:03pm On Jun 05, 2023
grin

2 Likes

Re: A Week After Inauguration, Ardent Tinubu Supporter Regrets His Action by ajimo54(m): 5:03pm On Jun 05, 2023
Kingsmeal:
Just a week after Bola Ahmed Tinubu was sworn in as President of Nigeria, some of his Supporters have began to regret their actions, maybe as a result of the hardship being inflicted on Nigerians as regards the 'recently' removed fuel subsidy.

https://twitter.com/agbotunde/status/1665614889430274048?t=DOTFkGxsBJmnPLqTLCO0yQ&s=19

Joker! He never supported BAT! The Idiot is an Obi Supporter! How would u regret supporting him wen u heard him all over that he wud remove subsidy during his campaigns? You are just a pathological liar! Obi's boy! Father, thank u for Asiwaju.

37 Likes 7 Shares

Re: A Week After Inauguration, Ardent Tinubu Supporter Regrets His Action by GboyegaD(m): 5:03pm On Jun 05, 2023
It is too early for him to start regretting. He should please wait for us to know the outcome of the tribunal so that he knows the level of pain he is anticipating.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Week After Inauguration, Ardent Tinubu Supporter Regrets His Action by MorataFC: 5:03pm On Jun 05, 2023
Clout chaser grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Week After Inauguration, Ardent Tinubu Supporter Regrets His Action by taylor88(m): 5:03pm On Jun 05, 2023
BigDawsNet:
I dont support any politician in nigeria but this administration Is too early to perform miracle

Too early to fail too

Don’t rebrand nor make excuses for a failure

13 Likes

Re: A Week After Inauguration, Ardent Tinubu Supporter Regrets His Action by Prechgold1180(m): 5:03pm On Jun 05, 2023
E nur easy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Week After Inauguration, Ardent Tinubu Supporter Regrets His Action by Lovenorth: 5:03pm On Jun 05, 2023
He do us shege he sees shege

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Week After Inauguration, Ardent Tinubu Supporter Regrets His Action by NwaNimo1(m): 5:03pm On Jun 05, 2023

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Week After Inauguration, Ardent Tinubu Supporter Regrets His Action by kennyz247(m): 5:03pm On Jun 05, 2023
ds old Balablu might end up being worst than Bihari..

17 Likes

Re: A Week After Inauguration, Ardent Tinubu Supporter Regrets His Action by bluefilm: 5:03pm On Jun 05, 2023
Story for the gods.

Wailing never even start sef.

You don use your own turn vote for emilokan.

Now, it's my turn to vote for emilokan.

The agbado and cassava demon-crazy must reach all man.

14 Likes

Re: A Week After Inauguration, Ardent Tinubu Supporter Regrets His Action by Alaigbomaster: 5:04pm On Jun 05, 2023
This one is a weak ,fickle minded emotional dolt who doesn't seem to understand anything.
This kind of person is better off being a Zombiedense and joining pa Adaobi cult group

Tinubu is not a magician,
I'll only score him after 3 years in office

See how Igbos are masturbating to one man's tweet, obviously they have been waiting for it from people who are not conscious of what's going on

110 Likes 4 Shares

Re: A Week After Inauguration, Ardent Tinubu Supporter Regrets His Action by micellgevity: 5:04pm On Jun 05, 2023
Kingsmeal:

He isn't a Tinubu's supporter abinitio.

6 Likes

Re: A Week After Inauguration, Ardent Tinubu Supporter Regrets His Action by fredoooooo: 5:04pm On Jun 05, 2023
Bush babies don start to dey cry again...
Na ya opinion , it doesn't count or represent fact .. Nigeria goes on

98 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Week After Inauguration, Ardent Tinubu Supporter Regrets His Action by simfrost90210: 5:04pm On Jun 05, 2023
angry angry
.., na now eye don open, abi?
.., dia naija never chii chomchin
e no even just concin me lyk dis sef

.., datidati radarada ...
na all of us dey dis naija, GOD go help me,
i go use my two eyes take see everything finish!

AMEN

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Man Nearly Ran Mad At NIPCO Filling Station In Ibadan - See What Happened / Commissioner Peter Egba's Son Almost Suffocates In Car In Calabar, Fight Ensued / Ganduje: Let Buhari Speak For Himself, Moderator Cautions Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.