Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,273 members, 7,807,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:38 PM

Hustlers: Check This Out!!! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Hustlers: Check This Out!!! (370 Views)

Pastors Are Hustlers! / See What Psalms 127 Vs 3 Say About Hustlers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hustlers: Check This Out!!! by HRHQueenPhil(f): 5:57pm On Jun 05, 2023
Hello Friends,

I found a secret today and want to share it with you:

Simply do the following and come back here to testify:
- ensure your business has no shady dealings
- declare the blood of JESUS CHRIST on your business 21 times evryday(morning and before bed)
-give to the poor even if its carrying clothes you no longer wear to nearest winners chapel or church
- pray for someone else all through this week with all your hear and soul..NOT yourself
- study the book of JOHN

do it everyday and watch explosion of miracles and testimonies.

please note: dosent work with people who have not REPENTED and surrendered their life to CHRIST genuinely.

2 Likes

Re: Hustlers: Check This Out!!! by Kobojunkie: 6:05pm On Jun 05, 2023
HRHQueenPhil:
Hello Friends, I found a secret today and want to share it with you:
- declare the blood of JESUS CHRIST on your business 21 times evryday(morning and before bed)
-give to the poor even if its carrying clothes you no longer wear to nearest winners chapel or church
- pray for someone else all through this week with all your hear and soul..NOT yourself
- study the book of JOHN
■ do it everyday and watch explosion of miracles and testimonies. please note: dosent work with people who have not REPENTED and surrendered their life to CHRIST genuinely.
1. Wow.. so you are saying that the same Jesus Christ lied in the same John 6 vs 25 - 35 where He declared that those who follow Him are to no longer work for food that perishes --- have no jobs, businesses, careers, etc.? shocked

So Jesus Christ who instead said you are to drink His blood in remembrance of His Covenant - John 6 vs 35 - 57 - now instead resorts to blessing your business when you invoke His blood on it 21 times in the morning and before bed, give even used clothes to the poor and pray for someone else? shocked shocked shocked

Basically Jesus Christ who said His Word is everlasting lied? undecided

2. So repentance means one resorts to using Jesus Christ instead of doing as Jesus Christ in fact commands? undecided
Re: Hustlers: Check This Out!!! by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jun 05, 2023
Carry your trash comot here. I go soon piss for your God mouth now! 🤣
Re: Hustlers: Check This Out!!! by ABIODUN105(m): 9:16pm On Jun 05, 2023
I will give it a trial
Re: Hustlers: Check This Out!!! by HRHQueenPhil(f): 3:56pm On Jul 07, 2023
ABIODUN105:
I will give it a trial

Congratulations in advance
Remember you will learn first so u will have to be patient..reach out to me for any questions
Re: Hustlers: Check This Out!!! by FRANCISTOWN: 6:13pm On Jul 07, 2023
HRHQueenPhil:
Hello Friends,

I found a secret today and want to share it with you:

- study the book of JOHN

do it everyday and watch explosion of miracles and testimonies.

please note: dosent work with people who have not REPENTED and surrendered their life to CHRIST genuinely.
I thought the OP was going to share some useful, practical and result oriented tips.
OP ended up sharing what has never worked and will never work. I'm so disappointed
Re: Hustlers: Check This Out!!! by Purvan(m): 11:50am On Jul 13, 2023
I can't believe that you're delusional enough to believe in a book where people were killed like house flies

Your God is a fallacies

Quit reading that story book

Paganism is the truly religion

Your fore father's did it , why can't you ??

(1) (Reply)

Tax Vs Tithes/sakkat / He Sends On Errands / Mountains!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.