Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,634 members, 7,801,828 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:03 AM

NLC, TUC Suspend Planned Strike - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NLC, TUC Suspend Planned Strike (36201 Views)

NLC, TUC Suspend Strike / NLC, TUC Suspend Planned Strike For 30 Days / Primaries: APC Reps Weigh Options, Suspend Planned Defections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NLC, TUC Suspend Planned Strike by lagvolt: 10:36am On Jun 06, 2023
NLC & TUC just reduced the respect I have for them. Nigerians are suffering, and the only body left to fight for the common man has also compromised. That means JAPA is really the way out of this poverty as the ordinary Nigerian is not recognized in his/her own Country.
Re: NLC, TUC Suspend Planned Strike by AngelicBeing: 10:55am On Jun 06, 2023
LeoDeKing:
Is a promise by Tinubu, the era of protracted strike in Nigeria is gone. Under the moustache of one effeminate voice clown, medical doctors went on strike for 13 complete months.

As far as Nigerian politics is concerned today, Tinubu is the champion.

I'm not exaggerating, the combination of Tinubu and Peter Obi are not qualified to run errand for Tinubu in the world of politics.

Hian, Effeminate voice clown, running errands Words etc have been added to your existing case File, we shall be asking for 300 years detention for you at Asaba or Aba, DSS is happy to monitor your post, we are not in haste, your BVN and National ID is with DSS shocked
Re: NLC, TUC Suspend Planned Strike by Minjim: 11:29am On Jun 06, 2023
.m....10NLC and TUC are fast losing their credibility.

You succumbed to the FG demand but FG didn't succumb to your own demand of returning to status quo but you still called off the strike
Re: NLC, TUC Suspend Planned Strike by Realguyman1(m): 11:31am On Jun 06, 2023
Jorussia:
President Tinubu always come out victorious. I pray this man don't fail this country. The next is for CBN to move exchange to black market rate to stabilize another subsidy scam going on in the forex market.
But I thought the Buhari administration already paid for fuel subsidy for the month of June? How come June is not yet gone and the subsidy and Tinubu already removed the subsidy?

What about the money the Buhari administration paid for june, where e come go?
Re: NLC, TUC Suspend Planned Strike by FatherofAsaad: 11:34am On Jun 06, 2023
LeoDeKing:
Is a promise by Tinubu, the era of protracted strike in Nigeria is gone. Under the moustache of one effeminate voice clown, medical doctors went on strike for 13 complete months.

I'm not exaggerating, the combination of Atiku and Peter Obi are not qualified to run errand for Tinubu in the world of politics.

I swear you are a poet..
Re: NLC, TUC Suspend Planned Strike by Desusi: 11:38am On Jun 06, 2023
LeoDeKing:

I'm not exaggerating, the combination of Atiku and Peter Obi are not qualified to run errand for Tinubu in the world of politics.

Iam beginning to believe tinubu supporters now.They say he is a great politician and filled with ideologies. We are watching, May God help him.As a man of God l will continue to pray for him.
Re: NLC, TUC Suspend Planned Strike by Galaxydon1(m): 11:49am On Jun 06, 2023
NLC have collected bribe
Re: NLC, TUC Suspend Planned Strike by mozona(m): 11:56am On Jun 06, 2023
Them don collect money.
Re: NLC, TUC Suspend Planned Strike by badonkadonk: 11:59am On Jun 06, 2023
abc115:

https://punchng.com/breaking-nlc-suspends-planned-strike/

Announced by the speaker of the house of rep, who was just recently appointed chief of staff?

Why is one man occupying 2 positions ?
Re: NLC, TUC Suspend Planned Strike by lexy2014: 12:08pm On Jun 06, 2023
lhordspy:
Lol. I never doubted for a second. Tinubu always come out ontop. Always a winner.

I knew it was initial gra-gra from NLC. I wonder how our IPOB brothers will react to this news now. Will they cancel and insult the NLC president for canceling the strike?

We will not and never return fuel subsidy. We will not borrow money to subsidize fuel for marketers, just for them to smuggle it into benin, ghana and other countries. While we Nigerians bear the brunt. We suffered scarcity, unavailability, still suffered high cost. Nah, Enough is Enough. We will rather channel the money into infrastructure, health and food production.

Nigeria will be great again.

How has nigeria been borrowing to subsidise fuel?

If you say marketers have been smuggling fuel to neighbor countries, why has nothing been done to them?

If you say they smuggle fuel to Benin, Ghana and other countries, can you pls explain to me in detail how they carry out their smuggling activities?

How is smuggling of fuel responsible for fuel scarcity? If it is and you know those responsible, why has the govt not dealt with them?

All the monies gotten from subsidy removed from diesel and kerosene, how has it been channeled into infrastructure, health and food production?

If you say NLC was doing initial gragra, what then is the victory you saying Tinubu has won?
Re: NLC, TUC Suspend Planned Strike by lexy2014: 12:09pm On Jun 06, 2023
Desusi:

Iam beginning to believe tinubu supporters now.They say he is a great politician and filled with ideologies. We are watching, May God help him.As a man of God l will continue to pray for him.

What ideologies is he filled with?

What prayer will you be praying for Tinubu?
Re: NLC, TUC Suspend Planned Strike by lexy2014: 12:14pm On Jun 06, 2023
lhordspy:
Lol. I never doubted for a second. Tinubu always come out ontop. Always a winner.

I knew it was initial gra-gra from NLC. I wonder how our IPOB brothers will react to this news now. Will they cancel and insult the NLC president for canceling the strike?

We will not and never return fuel subsidy. We will not borrow money to subsidize fuel for marketers, just for them to smuggle it into benin, ghana and other countries. While we Nigerians bear the brunt. We suffered scarcity, unavailability, still suffered high cost. Nah, Enough is Enough. We will rather channel the money into infrastructure, health and food production.

Nigeria will be great again.

Are you saying that under buharis 8years nigeria was never great?
Re: NLC, TUC Suspend Planned Strike by tivhador: 12:27pm On Jun 06, 2023
Thieves and Criminals, every single one of them.... Calling off strike after being bribed cool
Re: NLC, TUC Suspend Planned Strike by Ameboperoo(m): 12:29pm On Jun 06, 2023
Jorussia:
I heard in Lagos its 150% hike in transport fare is that correct? here in Benin city its 50% maximum increase.
Even here in Abuja, I have observed it about 50 to 100 % increase across. I jejely parked my car and taking public transport for now.
Re: NLC, TUC Suspend Planned Strike by Diddycsbsb: 1:50pm On Jun 06, 2023
Sometimes I watched some yoruba Muslims comment, I wonder if this people really have sense. Because you supported tinubu now you are supporting Nigeriann to buy fuel 500+ , it shall never be well with you and generations

I repeat mark it here this regime will be the worstest in Nigeria history.

All this fools shouting subsidy is gone let me tell you fools you people are gone.
Re: NLC, TUC Suspend Planned Strike by kay29000(m): 2:29pm On Jun 06, 2023
dgmoni123:
Nice one[b]
We have seen the difference between tinubu and clueless buhari that will wait until things get wors[/b]t

Exactly. The difference is clear.
Re: NLC, TUC Suspend Planned Strike by Tundex911: 8:50pm On Jun 06, 2023
Weyrey ni gbogbo yin seh
Re: NLC, TUC Suspend Planned Strike by iwaeda: 10:55pm On Jun 06, 2023
kayode4arch:
The way the colonial masters enslaved ur grand parents abi, okponu oloriburuku. Go get brain 🧠 abeg, tribal and religious bigot like u.
Get lost abeg

Omo alileko. Won ti ta future yin tan. grin grin grin grin
Re: NLC, TUC Suspend Planned Strike by genkins(m): 4:51pm On Jun 10, 2023
The mods should do better to weed off purveyors of fake info,hate,tribalism
Re: NLC, TUC Suspend Planned Strike by Theophinio(m): 2:53pm On Jun 17, 2023
Rahym001:
mtcheeeww

Boss, do you still reside in Obudu. I need clarification about something. Thank you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

People At A Filling Station With Their Generators In Kebbi State (Photo) / I’ll Continue To Blame My Predecessors For Nigeria’s Woes – Buhari / Goodnews - Corps Members To Earn Between N28,000 To N29,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.