Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,362 members, 7,808,263 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:33 AM

It Is My Season For Grace And Favor - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / It Is My Season For Grace And Favor (126 Views)

Get Rid of the False Gospel Of Grace and be Saved / What's The Difference Between Grace And Mercy? / Grace And Our Offerings As Christians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

It Is My Season For Grace And Favor by Joychinonyerem: 3:45am On Jun 06, 2023
Dear friends,

I greet you in the precious name of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. It is with great joy and gratitude that I write to you today, for it is my firm belief that this is the season for grace and favor in our lives. In a world filled with uncertainties, challenges, and trials, we can take solace in the unchanging promises of our heavenly Father. Let us embark on a journey through the pages of the Bible, as we discover the profound message of grace and favor that God has bestowed upon us.

The concept of grace is intricately woven throughout the Scriptures, from the Old Testament to the New. It is the undeserved favor and kindness of God that He freely bestows upon His children. In Ephesians 2:8-9, we read, "For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith—and this is not from yourselves, it is the gift of God—not by works, so that no one can boast." This passage reminds us that our salvation is not achieved through our own efforts or good works, but purely by the unmerited favor of God. It is a gift freely given to us, and we must humbly receive it with gratitude.

Moreover, the grace of God extends beyond our salvation. In 2 Corinthians 9:8, we are assured that God is able to bless us abundantly, so that in all things, at all times, having all that we need, we will abound in every good work. This promise reminds us that God's grace is not limited to our spiritual life alone but encompasses every aspect of our existence

Friends read more 👇👇👇👇 and comment

https://www.walkingbyfaith.com.ng/its-my-season-for-grace-and-favor/

(1) (Reply)

Watch Powerful Message From Bishop Benson Idaosa / ACACEMC / (2). Dreams About Money. A Stranger Gave You Money.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.