Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,519 members, 7,808,893 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:52 PM

2nd Niger Bridge: Stay Alert And Drive With Caution - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 2nd Niger Bridge: Stay Alert And Drive With Caution (294 Views)

Onitsha From First And Second Niger Bridge (photos) / Aerial Photos Of Ogbaru, Onitsha From Second Niger Bridge Site / Onitsha Niger Bridge In 1967 And 2019 (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

2nd Niger Bridge: Stay Alert And Drive With Caution by droadtips(m): 10:44am On Jun 06, 2023
Motorists are hereby notified to drive with caution at this point while waiting for further measures to be put in place to checkmate speed ..... Read More

Re: 2nd Niger Bridge: Stay Alert And Drive With Caution by BirtherOfKings(f): 10:48am On Jun 06, 2023
Drive with caution on the new bridge

How Abt your life? Wen will u stop driving it carelesly with your constant wrong decisions? Take the best one and repent genuinely. Surender to Jesus Christ so HE can take over the wheels of your life.

Reach out to me once this is done so we can pray together and asnwwer any of your questions.. u will end your life well only if u take responsibility today

Re: 2nd Niger Bridge: Stay Alert And Drive With Caution by droadtips(m): 7:40am On Jun 07, 2023
BirtherOfKings:
Drive with caution on the new bridge

How Abt your life? Wen will u stop driving it carelesly with your constant wrong decisions? Take the best one and repent genuinely. Surender to Jesus Christ so HE can take over the wheels of your life.

Reach out to me once this is done so we can pray together and asnwwer any of your questions.. u will end your life well only if u take responsibility today

For me, the Almighty God is the driver of my life through our lord Jesus Christ. I don't know about others.

But faith without good work is dead, so if you wish to arrive successfully to your destination adhere to the rules of using roads.

Reach me if you need further explanation.

(1) (Reply)

The Titan's Voyage(the Death Trip) - The Whole Story / Helicopter Clashes Into A Residential Area In Ikeja, Lagos State (video) / How True Is IBS Americas Scholarship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.