Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,869 members, 7,802,800 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:56 PM

Adeoye Emerges Speaker Of Ekiti 7th Assembly - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adeoye Emerges Speaker Of Ekiti 7th Assembly (11594 Views)

Olakunle Oluomo Emerges Speaker Of Ogun State Assembly / Breaking: Rt Hon Edward Uchenna Emerges The Speaker Of The 7th Assembly Enugu / Tasi’u Zango Emerges Speaker Of Katsina State House Of Assembly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adeoye Emerges Speaker Of Ekiti 7th Assembly by AngelGabbyShara(m): 12:37pm On Jun 06, 2023
The lawmaker representing Ikole constituency two in the Ekiti State House of Assembly Mr Adeoye Aribasoye has emerged the speaker of the House

This followed the inauguration of the 7th Assembly by the state governor, Mr Biodun Oyebanji.

Also, Mrs Bolaji Egbeyemi Olagbaju from Ado Constituency 2, emerged the Deputy Speaker.

https://twitter.com/Ekitiupdate/status/1666040471313850368?t=VTlLKI8I3VmFD0ftbu4E2Q&s=19

https://ekitiradio.com/adeoye-emerges-speaker-of-ekiti-7th-assembly/

7 Likes

Re: Adeoye Emerges Speaker Of Ekiti 7th Assembly by Praxis758: 2:04pm On Jun 06, 2023
Is the deputy speaker related to the immediate former deputy governor, late Bisi Egbeyemi?

Both are from Aso-Ekiti.

3 Likes

Re: Adeoye Emerges Speaker Of Ekiti 7th Assembly by Folafikemii: 2:30pm On Jun 06, 2023
Congratulations
Re: Adeoye Emerges Speaker Of Ekiti 7th Assembly by Allvendor: 2:30pm On Jun 06, 2023
Okay
Re: Adeoye Emerges Speaker Of Ekiti 7th Assembly by babaRUNtinz(m): 2:30pm On Jun 06, 2023
Congrats...

Make una dó us well o
Re: Adeoye Emerges Speaker Of Ekiti 7th Assembly by porthouse7(f): 2:31pm On Jun 06, 2023
I know him personally, very honest man
Re: Adeoye Emerges Speaker Of Ekiti 7th Assembly by atobs4real(m): 2:34pm On Jun 06, 2023
Congratulations to you and your family for catching out.
Work hard and produce good results for your people before you catch out
Re: Adeoye Emerges Speaker Of Ekiti 7th Assembly by teejay29(m): 2:35pm On Jun 06, 2023
Praxis758:
Is the deputy speaker related to the immediate former deputy governor, late Bisi Egbeyemi?

Both are from Aso-Ekiti.
she is former deputy governor's daughter

8 Likes

Re: Adeoye Emerges Speaker Of Ekiti 7th Assembly by Thryphosa(m): 2:35pm On Jun 06, 2023
Praxis758:

Both are from Aso-Ekiti.

She's the daughter of Late Otunba Bisi Egbeyemi

4 Likes

Re: Adeoye Emerges Speaker Of Ekiti 7th Assembly by Thryphosa(m): 2:36pm On Jun 06, 2023
Congratulations to my Brother and Sister!
Re: Adeoye Emerges Speaker Of Ekiti 7th Assembly by mankan2k7(m): 2:38pm On Jun 06, 2023
Paddy paddy government. Ekiti don serve father, the next in line is the daughter to be served by Ekiti people.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adeoye Emerges Speaker Of Ekiti 7th Assembly by artur(m): 2:38pm On Jun 06, 2023
Adeoye my neighbor then in Ayedun
I use to charge my phone in his house then very gentleman.

3 Likes

Re: Adeoye Emerges Speaker Of Ekiti 7th Assembly by DEmejioba1: 2:39pm On Jun 06, 2023
Praxis758:

Both are from Aso-Ekiti.

Yes, she's his first daughter.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adeoye Emerges Speaker Of Ekiti 7th Assembly by HORLADY(m): 2:43pm On Jun 06, 2023
I was rooting for Yomi Ayorinde
Re: Adeoye Emerges Speaker Of Ekiti 7th Assembly by bennybuhari: 2:46pm On Jun 06, 2023
Yes
Praxis758:

Both are from Aso-Ekiti.
Re: Adeoye Emerges Speaker Of Ekiti 7th Assembly by Beegrace: 2:50pm On Jun 06, 2023
His daughter
Praxis758:

Both are from Aso-Ekiti.
Re: Adeoye Emerges Speaker Of Ekiti 7th Assembly by phabulux: 2:50pm On Jun 06, 2023
Praxis758:

Both are from Aso-Ekiti.

Whether they are related or not, let women occupy positions of authority.
Re: Adeoye Emerges Speaker Of Ekiti 7th Assembly by toffyz(m): 2:52pm On Jun 06, 2023
Praxis758:

Both are from Aso-Ekiti.
Yes, she's his daughter
Re: Adeoye Emerges Speaker Of Ekiti 7th Assembly by bigdammyj: 2:54pm On Jun 06, 2023
Noted.
Re: Adeoye Emerges Speaker Of Ekiti 7th Assembly by tunwumi: 2:56pm On Jun 06, 2023
Ok
Re: Adeoye Emerges Speaker Of Ekiti 7th Assembly by FOOTSOLDIER1: 2:58pm On Jun 06, 2023
Two of them go dey fcvk codedly. Time to cash out mr speaker and his deputy fcvk mate
Re: Adeoye Emerges Speaker Of Ekiti 7th Assembly by Lincton: 3:05pm On Jun 06, 2023
Congratulations to them
Re: Adeoye Emerges Speaker Of Ekiti 7th Assembly by KomonSense: 3:15pm On Jun 06, 2023
This is Ekiti affairs...

Make I kukuma go find another thread ...

But the daughter is beautiful...

I want to marry her already
Re: Adeoye Emerges Speaker Of Ekiti 7th Assembly by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jun 06, 2023
atobs4real:
Congratulations to you and your family for catching out.
Work hard and produce good results for your people before you catch out

Cash out bro not "catch out". Also, stop assuming the worst about everything and everyone based on your own parochial outlook about life.

It is irritating and an uncomplemebtary indication of the sort of person you are .

2 Likes

Re: Adeoye Emerges Speaker Of Ekiti 7th Assembly by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jun 06, 2023
mankan2k7:
Paddy paddy government. Ekiti don serve father, the next in line is the daughter to be served by Ekiti people.

You could stop "Paddy Paddy government" by spending more time offline preparing to depose those you think control public offices through nepotism.

When you have actually not made any effort to stake your own claim at attempting to lead your own people, perhaps because you lack the balls to do that, then stop making silly comments against those who, whether they have good or bad intentions, show up to be counted.

Many Nigerian leaders in political office today had no relatives in office before them. In other words,
they fought to be who they are. That is a fact regardless of what you believe.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

President Buhari Arrives Niger For ECOWAS Meeting / Peter Obi Congratulates Prof Awa U On His 70th Birthday / Boko Haram Threatens To Bomb David Mark's Home Town Otukpo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.