Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,482 members, 7,781,440 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:25 PM

Emir Of Bichi, Nasiru Ado Bayero Visits President Tinubu In Abuja - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Emir Of Bichi, Nasiru Ado Bayero Visits President Tinubu In Abuja (34086 Views)

Emir Of Kano Aminu Ado Bayero Visits President-Elect, Bola Ahmed Tinubu / Emir Of Bichi: I Wish My Daughter, Zahra Bayero Graduated Before Marrying / Governor Zulum Visits President Buhari In Aso Rock This Afternoon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Emir Of Bichi, Nasiru Ado Bayero Visits President Tinubu In Abuja by Melezenawii: 2:08pm On Jun 06, 2023
Emir of Bichi Visits President Bola Tinubu in Abuja

63 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Emir Of Bichi, Nasiru Ado Bayero Visits President Tinubu In Abuja by triple996(m): 2:09pm On Jun 06, 2023
Naso
Go 4 all your appointment except osu people.
They are still dreaming of manhood grin

115 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Emir Of Bichi, Nasiru Ado Bayero Visits President Tinubu In Abuja by solmusdesigns: 2:11pm On Jun 06, 2023
cool

Ohaneze no go fall in line, visit, consult , negotiate and synergize

Them they wait for Obidient mandate

After they fail and all appointment is shared they would start shouting Marginalisation

Obi of Onitscha is to big to come and talk about progress of Nigeria and what his people want

171 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Emir Of Bichi, Nasiru Ado Bayero Visits President Tinubu In Abuja by OneCandleAway(f): 2:22pm On Jun 06, 2023
Nvestor02:
Many people are visiting Bola Tinubu to show their commitment to New Nigeria but Ohanaeze Ndigbo and won't do that, later they will be claiming that everyone hate them.

We all know that Igbo don't have King except the one that British create for them. We can't Ohanaeze take the front step?

I know one thing for sure, Hatred is part of Igbo culture. And you cannot sow hatred and want to harvest love.

The ones that have king how has it benefitted the people. If their king is not marrying over 5 wives, taxing the community unnecessarily, no innovative way to contribute to the welfare of the community. White people won't take all these from their monarch but we africans are built for oppression.

31 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Emir Of Bichi, Nasiru Ado Bayero Visits President Tinubu In Abuja by FreeStuffsNG: 2:23pm On Jun 06, 2023
Awesome! Thank you for supporting our brilliant, visionary, hardworking and patriotic President.
Check my signature for free stuffs!

147 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Emir Of Bichi, Nasiru Ado Bayero Visits President Tinubu In Abuja by Nvestor02: 2:30pm On Jun 06, 2023
OneCandleAway:

The ones that have king how has it benefitted the people. If their king is not marrying over 5 wives, taxing the community unnecessarily, no innovative way to contribute to the welfare of the community. White people won't take all these from their monarch but we africans are built for oppression.

Hope you know that democracy has reduced the voice and ability of the King to the nearest minimum but still king are active in creating peace and improving security in most rural areas in Nigeria.

Igbo doesn't hage king shows how directionless you guys are and that's one thing that make Nigeria to rendered you to nothing .

Just because Igbo don't have one and loud voice, Igbo are now in back lines of the Nigeria Presentation.

125 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Emir Of Bichi, Nasiru Ado Bayero Visits President Tinubu In Abuja by festacman(m): 2:34pm On Jun 06, 2023
President Tinubu needs to change his current posture while receiving people. Yes, he is of small frame but he could make himself bigger to enhance his presidential presence by his changing his seating posture and the way he often clasps his hands. I hope his chief protocol officer will be bold enough to tell him what to do.

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Emir Of Bichi, Nasiru Ado Bayero Visits President Tinubu In Abuja by pandoragirigory: 2:38pm On Jun 06, 2023
Amazing
Re: Emir Of Bichi, Nasiru Ado Bayero Visits President Tinubu In Abuja by danijesus(m): 2:40pm On Jun 06, 2023
Tinubu is a placeholder for obi

8 Likes

Re: Emir Of Bichi, Nasiru Ado Bayero Visits President Tinubu In Abuja by SHIVA001: 3:09pm On Jun 06, 2023
festacman:
President Tinubu needs to change his current posture while receiving people. Yes, he is of small frame but he could make himself bigger to enhance his presidential presence by his changing his seating posture and the way he often clasps his hands. I hope his chief protocol officer will be bold enough to tell him what to do.

Say tinubu sit down like that no mean say he no know him mate. Don’t mess with the jagaban

50 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Emir Of Bichi, Nasiru Ado Bayero Visits President Tinubu In Abuja by BigBlackPreek(m): 3:11pm On Jun 06, 2023
Ashiwaju Jagaban

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Emir Of Bichi, Nasiru Ado Bayero Visits President Tinubu In Abuja by LordIsaac(m): 3:13pm On Jun 06, 2023
festacman:
I concur sha grin

9 Likes

Re: Emir Of Bichi, Nasiru Ado Bayero Visits President Tinubu In Abuja by fixitbyjal(m): 3:14pm On Jun 06, 2023
Make den no go now

There body go tell them later

Who no like better thing

Everybody wants to identify with success
Nobody ever goes. Near failure like monster always wearing Black up and down

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Emir Of Bichi, Nasiru Ado Bayero Visits President Tinubu In Abuja by fixitbyjal(m): 3:18pm On Jun 06, 2023
festacman:

Na your posture?
Abeg leave posture for who get posture

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Emir Of Bichi, Nasiru Ado Bayero Visits President Tinubu In Abuja by MySexyMoni(f): 3:28pm On Jun 06, 2023
Nigeria shareholders
Re: Emir Of Bichi, Nasiru Ado Bayero Visits President Tinubu In Abuja by simfrost90210: 3:28pm On Jun 06, 2023
grin grin grin grin
i'm still looking at Jaga 2c his modus operandi
Re: Emir Of Bichi, Nasiru Ado Bayero Visits President Tinubu In Abuja by Godwin4444: 3:29pm On Jun 06, 2023
Nothing to say

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Emir Of Bichi, Nasiru Ado Bayero Visits President Tinubu In Abuja by Felix6: 3:30pm On Jun 06, 2023
degenerating something, make person no go use shame kpai 0. thinking france.
Re: Emir Of Bichi, Nasiru Ado Bayero Visits President Tinubu In Abuja by Billionaire2: 3:31pm On Jun 06, 2023
I thought the ‘Picturecracy’ ended with buhari.

Mr. President, there is a lot to be done, get to work & get started already..
Re: Emir Of Bichi, Nasiru Ado Bayero Visits President Tinubu In Abuja by yonglion: 3:31pm On Jun 06, 2023
wow nice .our president?

1 Like

Re: Emir Of Bichi, Nasiru Ado Bayero Visits President Tinubu In Abuja by Killerbag36: 3:32pm On Jun 06, 2023
Nvestor02:
Many people are visiting Bola Tinubu to show their commitment to New Nigeria but Ohanaeze Ndigbo and won't do that, later they will be claiming that everyone hate them.

We all know that Igbo don't have King except the one that British create for them. We can't Ohanaeze take the front step?

I know one thing for sure, Hatred is part of Igbo culture. And you cannot sow hatred and want to harvest love.

Y did ur mk ur life revolves around igbo
Stop worshipping them they are not ur God
Live ur life without talking about them

8 Likes

Re: Emir Of Bichi, Nasiru Ado Bayero Visits President Tinubu In Abuja by Mrbenny001: 3:33pm On Jun 06, 2023
Same cycle continues...if your leg reach there chop your own national cake and shutup..

1 Like

Re: Emir Of Bichi, Nasiru Ado Bayero Visits President Tinubu In Abuja by NLPoliceWoman: 3:33pm On Jun 06, 2023
RTR
Re: Emir Of Bichi, Nasiru Ado Bayero Visits President Tinubu In Abuja by Ologundudu2020: 3:33pm On Jun 06, 2023
Okh
Re: Emir Of Bichi, Nasiru Ado Bayero Visits President Tinubu In Abuja by RecentHistory: 3:34pm On Jun 06, 2023
solmusdesigns:
cool
Ohaneze no go fall in line, visit, consult , negotiate and synergize

Them they wait for Obidient mandate

After they fail and all appointment is shared they would start shouting Marginalisation

Obi of Onitscha is to big to come and talk about progress of Nigeria and what his people want

Immediately Tinubu was declared, Ohaneze got to Abuja before even Tinubu got there. They have been begging for appointment since.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emir Of Bichi, Nasiru Ado Bayero Visits President Tinubu In Abuja by Alliswell248: 3:34pm On Jun 06, 2023
festacman:

You want him to be wearing babariga.....

He is a simply and very accessible person.

Not necessary.

2 Likes

Re: Emir Of Bichi, Nasiru Ado Bayero Visits President Tinubu In Abuja by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:34pm On Jun 06, 2023
Beautiful 😍
President Bola Ahmed Tinubu,
Loved by sane, honest and hardworking Nigerians,
Hated by Children of hate, frustrations and perdition.

God bless Nigeria 🇳🇬

97 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Emir Of Bichi, Nasiru Ado Bayero Visits President Tinubu In Abuja by Redemption77: 3:34pm On Jun 06, 2023
Interest at play here. He looks like Sanusi though.
Re: Emir Of Bichi, Nasiru Ado Bayero Visits President Tinubu In Abuja by Lincton: 3:34pm On Jun 06, 2023
Mr

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

El-Rufai Accuses Ganduje Of Bribing NLC Leaders To Cause Mayhem In Kaduna (Audio / 'I Believe' By Denis Ukume: Ojukwu Wept For Forgiveness Over Role In War / APC Thugs Ambush Peoples Gazette’s Reporter At Lagos Polling Unit, Delete Files

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.