Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,314 members, 7,808,062 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:18 AM

Obalende To Jakande - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Obalende To Jakande (357 Views)

Man Swims From His House To Friends Place In Jakande Estate, Lekki (Video) / Ghastly Auto Crash Close To Obalende, Lagos / The Current State Of The Obalende Bus Terminal (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obalende To Jakande by wIlly0097: 3:22pm On Jun 06, 2023
I recently got a job offer at Jakande, I want to know if the cost of transportation will be worth it, especially with the subsidy removal. How much do buses take from obalende to Jakande
Re: Obalende To Jakande by EriMma1: 3:39pm On Jun 06, 2023
How much is your salary. Let's start from there first.

Normally, Obalende to Jakande is expensive talk more now that there's hike in fuel price.

1 Like

Re: Obalende To Jakande by DearGorgeous(f): 3:54pm On Jun 06, 2023
wIlly0097:
I recently got a job offer at Jakande, I want to know if the cost of transportation will be worth it, especially with the subsidy removal. How much do buses take from obalende to Jakande

It depends on your salary. And buses are usually cheaper very early in the morning, but risky because of one-chance.

And you can also ask around your neighborhood for those that work around Jakande/ Lekki/ Elegushi that you can be going with in the morning and come back with in the evening or night. You negotiate T- Fare with them and pay them weekly.

I hope this helps.

1 Like

Re: Obalende To Jakande by wIlly0097: 7:18pm On Jun 06, 2023
EriMma1:
How much is your salary. Let's start from there first.

Normally, Obalende to Jakande is expensive talk more now that there's hike in fuel price.

200ish …
Re: Obalende To Jakande by wIlly0097: 7:19pm On Jun 06, 2023
DearGorgeous:

It depends on your salary. And buses are usually cheaper very early in the morning, but risky because of one-chance.

And you can also ask around your neighborhood for those that work around Jakande/ Lekki/ Elegushi that you can be going with in the morning and come back with in the evening or night. You negotiate T- Fare with them and pay them weekly.

I hope this helps.

Thanks. I would look into that

1 Like

Re: Obalende To Jakande by EriMma1: 11:31pm On Jun 06, 2023
wIlly0097:

200ish …

It's ok. At least it manageable as 20 to 30k can cover transportation cost and you'll still be left with 170k.

Take it!
Re: Obalende To Jakande by DearGorgeous(f): 4:43pm On Jun 07, 2023
wIlly0097:

Thanks. I would look into that

Please do.

(1) (Reply)

What Some Girls Comes To The Beach ⛱ To Do (video) / Enquiry, / Need Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.